Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Mis sat on the beach in a bikini getting ready to go swimming.
Back to top Go down

Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:20 pm

// Does Inan know about your SolFul acc yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm

~ Not sure...

Aaron ran onto the beach, lust filled and looking for someone. Anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Mia's eyes flicked up when a guy entered the beach."Hey." She said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm

"Hey," He said rushing. He dropped down on his knees infront of her, trying to hurry.

~ Traits: Rushes things, is a fastpace lust filled man-slut. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:29 pm

// I've noticed xD

Mia looked at him a bit oddly. "I'm Mia, daughter of Hermes. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:31 pm

"Aaron, son of Himeros." He said. Oh come on, enough with the stupid questions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:39 pm

"Himeros?" Mia said, not remembering what he was the god of. "Oh, Himeros." She continued, remembering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yeah, anyway, I need a favor," He said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:42 pm

She rolled her eyes. "What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:44 pm

"I need," Oh, forget it! "This," He said, and quickly jumped on her, pressing his lips to hers.

~ Wow, a big Man-slut. I love this charrie. XD And no, it's not what you think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:49 pm

// Adam! You diden't tell me you were gay. xD

Mia quickly pushed him off her, rolling her eyes. "You're supposed to ask first." She said like she was talking to someone incredibly slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:51 pm

"That rule doesn't usually apply to me," He said with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:52 pm

"Oh? Why not?" She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:53 pm

"Eh, I'm just that kind of person," He said, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:54 pm

// xD nonanwsers ftw.

"And I'm not." She rolled her eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm

~ Oh yeah. xD

"ANYWAY, I guess it comes with the parent. I mean, Himeros IS the god of Sexual Desire, so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:58 pm

"So I've noticed." Mia scooted away from him a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:59 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Ugh, you guys are such a nuisance. All I need is a little kiss," He said, flashing a smirk at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

"Here's a tip: Know someonw for /more/ than 30 seconds before you try to sexually harass them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:04 pm

He shrugged. "Here's a tip: Maybe if you didn't have that stick up your ass, you might actually get some attention."

~ Owow, he's sassy. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Mia simply rolled her eyes and retorted, smirking: "Now, who said I diden't get attention?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:09 pm

"Trust me, babe. If anyone could judge a book by looking at them, it's me. Anyway, I'm just saying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Mia let out a short laugh and rolled her eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:14 pm

"Eh, I'm getting tired of you." He stood up. "Well, nice meeting you and all that." He turned to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)   Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, posting this topic because someone (coughcough PLEDGE) is too lazy. (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next