Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] Empty
PostSubject: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Carter always wanted a type of get-your-own-damn-food and stop stealing mine type of relationship. Not that lovey-dovey crap you read in novels. He wasn't the type of sharing-milkshakes, snuggling on cold nights type of lover. He loved you in his own way, and that certainly wasn't any of the above. When he went out with a girl, he certainly didn't want to pay fifty bucks for them both to get food, and then have the girl eat of his plate the whole time, giving him annoying eyelash fluttering gazes. This is where we left off. His most recent failure.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 pm

With her dripping, wet, long, blonde hair, Maxine bounded past the creek her wet hair flying out behind her as a familiar burn shot up her legs. She had probably spent half of her life running and surfing. Well...maybe a fourth running. A fourth sleeping, and a half surfing. She always would surf and run. She alternated between the two. Max was running so diligently that she didn't notice a boy lagging by the creek.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm

He sighed, and pitched a rock into the water, watching as it landed with an absent plunk. Backing away, unsure what could be further done. He wasn't in a slump, no. Carter didn't go in slumps. He only got dumped, and thought about his day, and about the next failure. It was a way of life, and little did he know, when he had backed up, he had entered the direct pathway that Maxine was using.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Max didn't even notice him at first, that is, until she tripped over him. She landed loudly on some branches and yowled out a string of curse words, "Jeez! What...ow!" She picked some thorns from her hair and tried to untangle herself from some branches as well. Gods, people needed to realize their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Carter was flung out of his small daydream as someone tripped over him. He jumped a bit at first, bur hurried to the side of the distressed girl. "Oh, I'm um...sorry, yeah. Really sorry." He smiled a bit, nervously. He pulled at the branches, managing to get a few away. Soon he was able to get a closer view of her. The girl had deep, blue eyes that almost put him him in a trance for a moment. He shook his head, and continued inspecting her. She had blonde hair. She looked muscular, but not the kind of muscular you'd find unattractive on a girl.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Max smirked as she finally succeeded in untangling her body. Gah, I'm so tall. She smiled to herself momentarily as she studied the guy. Lanky was her first impression. Her second was the wierd coloured eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 pm

"Oh, uh...sorry," He said, and scratched the back of his head, his face growing hot. He cleared his throat a bit, embarrassed. "I just, um...so yeah, I'm Carter Knox, son of Nyx. Nice to meet you, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:15 pm

"Not a really nice way of meeting a person. If I do say so myself." Max said rather arrogantly as she ran a hand through her hair. She noticed his blush and rolled her eyes, "I'm Maxine Lower. But you can call me Max, my father is Aegaeon." The words rolled off her tounge as if she'd spoken them thousands of times. She had, though.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 am

"So, you're a pretty blunt person, huh?" He asked, warming up to her way of talking a bit. "I mean, with the whole...um, yeah, nevermind..." Sighing, he brushed a few twigs from his hair, irritated. "Once again, sorry for tripping you or whatever."

[ Ugh, sorry it's so horrible Zan. It's 1:37 AM where I live D: ]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

~What the hell are you doing up so late?
"You didn't trip me. You got in my way." She explained with a shrug of her shoulders. She clucked her tounge out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:42 pm

He raised an eyebrow, and sighed, unsure of what to say. Small talk wasn't really his forte, and he didn't feel like asking about the weather. Subjects, subjects... "So, what are doing out here?" He asked, just to get the question out of mind. He pondered further, and a few random things lingered his mind. The first was attending to the matter of food. The day had gone by quicker then usual, and he longed for even the tiniest bit of food. Next was her name. Maxine Lower? He laughed inwardly at her last name, and reality flushed his brain, forcing him to remember that he was in the middle of a conversation with someone. Carter, panicking a bit, checked her face to see if she had answered yet, worried he had missed her answer in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I was conditioning. I'm a surfer, y'know. It builds endurance." She explained with an eyebrow raised. This kid was kind of stupid for a son of Nyx. All the children of Nyx she'd met were either really sneaky and clever or just plain smart. Not Athena smart, but they knew their way around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]   Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Efficiently Posting With No Title [ Private ]
Page 1 of 1