Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I sat by the lake bored as ever. It was absolutely pathetic because of the fact that I was injured, and it wasn't even from the battle. A few days ago, I snuck out of camp with my friends, Melina and Victoria, and some other snot-nose kid named Jasper. Our destination was for Victoria's house, which we fortunetly got to, but all of that changed when we somehow ended up going to the underworld. It would have probably been easier if that loser Jasper didn't get in the way.

I lifted my hand from my side and absentmindedly swayed it side to side, commanding miniscule ripples of water to gently splash against the sides of the lake. My arm ached as I did so, but I ignored the pain. I was absolutely fuming. I would never get over the fact on how I looked so weak and powerless in that battle. Training harder was my only way of improvement, so I'll do just that.

My thoughts were interupted as I heard footsteps crunch in the grass behind me. Startled, I reached inside my dark, blue backpack and gripped my celestial bronze sword. I turned around and asked, "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:48 pm

"No one special, but little O me." he grumled. Their commeradery hadn't improved much, even though they'd been fighting together. He wasn't really paying much attention to Connor, whenever Victoria was around, but for the feeling of jealousy. But now, he needed some place to cool off. The death of his friends haad taken a toll on him, and for some time, he needed the prescence of others to take up his mind. Connor wasn't really his first pick, but since no one was available, he hadn't had that wide of a selection. He gripped his sword by his side in case though, ready for everything.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 pm

I walk over to the lake. I see two guys talking. They were kinda cute. I run over to talk to them.
"Hi, I'm Phoebe! Daughter of Hecate. Whats your names?"
I smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm

"Oh," I muttered. I released my grip from the hilt of my sword and slid it back into my backpack. This really wasn't working out well, especially since the kid that I absolutely hated was beginning a conversation with me. What should I do first? Talk to him or drowse him with water? Maybe I'll save the water thing for later, or at least until he starts to really tick me off.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 pm

They sat in silence until a kid walked up. She was about 17? He couldn't figure it out. "Ello. Jasper. Son of Morpheus."he said, with a slight salute. He looked at Connor. It seemed like he wasn't really the best choice to be with. They really don't mix well. Instead of saying something to him, he smiled politely to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

I flashed my piercing, green eyes at the girl. She seemed like she was about my age, maybe a few years older. "Connor Chambers, son of Triton," I said simply. A gust of wind carried my shaggy, blonde hair; then haulted, and my hair flopped back down on my face. "A daughter of Hecate? Pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:07 pm

"Thanks. Tritons and Morpheus not to bad either."
They seemed to dislike eachother. I was getting empathy vibes of fof them.
"Nice to meet you two."
I flashed my great smile at them.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:10 pm

"Hecate.. So you could do magic too?"he've seen a lot of childern of Hecat every now and then, but some hadn't inherited her powers. He was just making sure. He bit his lip, to not change what he was thinking. He tried hard not to glare at Connor too.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm

"Yeah."
I smile. I strech and then I concentrate. I start to levitate and I stop.
"How was that?"
I smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:18 pm

"Pretty good," I replied. "Better than my powers." I raised my hand whipped it across the air. A medium sized wave raced down the stream. After I demonstrated my point, I redirected my green eyed gaze toward Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 pm

"Good."he smiled at her. As Connor showed his, he tried hard to smile at him too. "Neat trick."je complimented. Being his humble self, he sat on the foot of a tall tree and leaneed on it's trunk. If he showed his power, well, where's the mystery there?
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"Thats pretty cool. You should give your self more credit. All i can do i levitate a couple feet in the air. The olny time thats usefull is when theres a shelf thats too hight."
I laugh. I look at the other boy.
"So anything cool you can do?"
I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 pm

"Not really as good as levitation."he shot a glance at Connor. " But yeah, I got some tricks too."he said, smiling a bit. Mysterious. And he wasn't at all making an effort. Only Victoria could know his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"Well show us something."
I smirked at him.
"Unless your just all talk and no game. Is that what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm

He chuckled. "Suit yourself."he laughed. he leaned back, relaxing, entering their heads a bit and making them see things. He made them see another Jasper, in a different shirt. The other Jasper had a crazy, mad smile on his face, and he had his sword raised and poised for battle. The image was too vivid, it looked like it was true. Then, as Jasper felt his energy drained and feel their minds getting foggy too, he dropped his control and smiled apologeticaly."Carried away. sorry."he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

I laugh.
"Cool."
I look at him and get a premonition. It stops and I smile.
"If i were you I would duck in a couple of seconds."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 am

After the girl had spoke, my expression shifted into a puzzled one. "What? Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Sure, she was a daughter of Hecate, but what was she talking about? Was she going to throw a rock at Jasper and me or something? If so, she better do it to Jasper. I absolutely hate that kid.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 am

He frowned a bit but ducked awkwardly. "You sure about that?"he asked, as he gripped the side of his head. Was he talking to him or Connor? Well, since he was already ducking, he wished it was him. Or if it was Connor, well, it's another great option too. He doesn't know why, but he seemed to be inclined to not liking Connor. Maybe it was because he was Victoria's long time friend? Or maybe Jasper was just being over protective again.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"Oh sorry i was talking to conor."
After Conor ducks a volleyball flies by Conors head and almost hits him.
"Thats why. I have the power of premonition too."
I smile because of my cool power.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am

"That's nice."he grinned and leaned back again. What was wrong with him? He tried to smile to the girl but couldn't. He took one look at Connor and shrugged, closing his eyes again. The Ray of the light shown onhis pale skin, making him look paler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]   I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm to Lazy to Think of a Title. [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1