Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} Sarahy
SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER

Erato
"I love
music it's all I have left"
Sarah sighed and sat down at a table all by herself. She took off her tiara and looked at it. She scowled at it and set it far from her. Why did she go as a princess? Princesses were overated, they always had fairytale endings. They found the "perfect" guy who loved them for real. Things like that never happened in real life. Even her mother wasn't happy with her father, she left him alone. Sarah sighed and shook her head. Negative thoughts would cloud your mind from realality if you let them.

Sarah glanced back at the tiara. In one of the gems you could see her face, staring back at the real girl. She hastily reached for it and placed it back on her head. Sarah smoothed her hair and bit her lip, fairy tales had to be real, otherwise what was the point of them? She looked at the army of people in costumes and dancing. They were having fun. Sarah wasnted to, but she didn't like making a fool of herself.
http://www.polyvore.com/halloween_sarah/set?id=38910594

Last edited by Moon on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 am

Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} Katy-perry

Evadne Taylor

Most people would find it strange, dressing as your mother for Halloween, but Evadne didn't. Her mother was the most beautiful woman in the world - if you believed the old stories, which she did - and since most people who had met her said she looked however you wanted her to look, she figured she didn't really have to try and dress up, besides wearing a nice dress and some shoes.

Looking around, she saw an older girl sitting at a table by herself, dressed as a princess. She had a lovely costume - a tiara, a beautiful dress with a sweetheart neckline - and she looked pretty. The only thing that didn't match the fairytale image was the almost sad expression on her face. Frowning, Evadne made her way over to the other girl, smoothing her curly hair along the way and fixing the flowers weaved through it.

"Hello," she said warmly to the other girl, "may I take this seat?" She gestured to the other empty seat at the table.

Costume: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39021519
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah's head snapped up to see a girl, younger than her. She smiled softly at her and nodded.
" Yes, you can."[color=white] Sarah told her quietly."Are you ah... enjoying the dance?" she asked her, raising an eyebrow. The girl was pretty, most likely a daughter of Aphrodite. Sarah didn't mind children of the goddess of love. She actually found them interesting. Some of them could be nice and caring.

Last edited by Moon on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Evadne took the seat, before turning to face the other girl, leaning her elbow on the desk and resting her head on top of her hand. "It's okay," she shrugged. She raised an eyebrow as she watched a boy in a mask spill his drink on his date, apologising profusely - looking as if he was ready to beg - whilst the girl looked ready to scream at him. She recognised the girl as one of her sisters, and frowned at the thought that her sisters weren't all nice. "I came over because...well, you looked kind of upset. I just wanted to know if you were alright...?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah shrugged without a care.
"I guess, I came to this without a date. Seeing couples everywhere just bums me out." she told the girl. Sarah traced her eyes to a girl and a guy who were almost screaming at each other. She thought the girl must've been a sister to the other girl."I'm Sarah, who are you?" she asked laying her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:37 pm

"I'm Evadne," Evadne smiled softly. "Daughter of Aphrodite, hence the costume." She watched as Sarah's eyes shifted to her sister and her date, and sighed. "I know how you feel. I don't particularly want a relationship at the moment, but I do dream of getting married one day. I'm hoping I'll live to see that day, but being a halfblood isn't exactly a blessing if that's your lifelong dream. I don't see why you couldn't get a boyfriend, though, you're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:02 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah smiled, and her eyes did too.
"So are you, I mean you should be. You're a daughter of Aphrodite." she said softly. Sarah had never had anyone call her pretty, but the compliement was still nice. She smiled, Evadne was nice, unlike most of her siblings. Sarah had the way of seeing the best in people.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 pm

"Maybe," Evadne said doubtfully, "but...everyone says Aphrodite girls are beautiful, but it's only skin-deep, you know? I don't want a boyfriend just because I'm pretty. I don't want to turn out like her." I gestured to my still-screaming sister, frowning at the thought that I might end up like that anyway.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 am

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah nodded slowly. She still envied those girls of their looks, but Evadne did have a point.
"You won't, you're way to kind to be like that." Sarah said softly. She meant it too. Sarah usually meant what she said. Wasn't that the point of talking? To mean what you say. Hm. She didn't talk much, but when she did it was the hard truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}   Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy tales can't be real{OPEN}
Page 1 of 1