Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) Empty
PostSubject: Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)   Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Joy ran up the hill double checking that this was the place. Seemed like it. Camp Half Blood. Huh. It looked busy and fun! Just the place for her!
She passed the towering pine and started down the other side more slowly. She stopped to tie her shoe and made a messy bow-tie.
Joy finished the hill and looked around. She was tired. This looked like a good spot to rest while she waited for..... Whatever. She wasn't sure what would happen but didn't want to trespass any more than she had.
With a yawn, she settled down, wearily thinking that closing her eyes for just a minute wouldn't hurt anyone. Within seconds she was asleep from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)   Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 am

Alice walked up to Half Blood Hill, taking the familiar scenes and sounds. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Oh, it's good to be home." She smiled to herself and headed towards the Apollo cabin. She stopped when she saw a sleeping figure next Thalia's Pine. She drew her sword and quietly made her way over.
It was a girl. Alice didn't recognise her, which heightened her suspicion.
The girl didn't look dangerous, but one could never be sure. Carefully, Alice picked up a stick and poked the girl on the arm, trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)   Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:47 am

Joy woke up and saw an older girl standing over her with a sword.
"Ahhhhh!!!" Joy cried. She hastily stood up, grabbed her backpack and ran for her life. She didn't know where she was going, but just knew she needed to get away from the sword person. Her golden brown braids flopped on her back with each step the seven year old took.
((OOC: I'm gone now so I won't post here anymore. Also if you want to find Joy she's hiding.))

Last edited by happyPegasus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lettheinsanitybegin

PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)   Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Alice stopped in confusion, mouth open. It's not she wasn't used to the unusual, but that had been incredibly random.
"Uh, ok then..." she shrugged and walked off.
Back to top Go down
happyPegasus

happyPegasus

PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)   Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:59 pm

When the girl with the scary sword left, Joy got out of her hiding place and crept back to where she was before. She thought of following the girl but decided against it. The girl would try to stab her or something! Instead Joy started walking over to a house she could see.
Maybe my dad lives here She thought.
She put her weighty backpack back on her scratched up shoulders. They hurt, but she was out of neosporin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)   Joy arrives ( for real) ( open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joy arrives ( for real) ( open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: