Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A real "camp" experience [o p e n]

Go down 
+5
KaySpyGirl
RachieFizzy!
Sammeh
Lord Sheogorath
Angel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] Solar-soji-lantern-shoji
Camping in the Forest

In the middle of the forest was a camp site, set up by various campers. After a week of planning, the plans were all set and everything was in order. Volunteer campers and cabin leaders had set up an area in the forest so that anyone who wanted to could come and sleep under the stars.
The camp site looked stunning. In the middle of a clearing was a large, crackling camp fire. It had been bewitched, so the flames flickered various colors. (purples, blues, greens etc.) Surrounding the camp fire were benches that had been scattered about for areas to sit. There was plenty of room around the fire for cooking hot dogs, marshmallows and anything else one could think to cook over a fire.
There was a table set up near by with cups and drinks as well as various snacks and chips. Beyond that was a clear open area where campers could set up their sleeping bags. Three branches that had been decorated with lanterns and hanging lights hung above and cast a beautiful, golden glow around the area.
The sun was just beginning to set, giving everyone the perfect chance to begin arriving.
And of course, Mr D., who had been forced to chaperone by Chrion, sat on a bench with his chubby arms crossed and a scowl of his face...

"Stupid camping...what's the point of this? You're at a camp, you have nice cabins, stay in them. You want to sleep outside? Go hide from harpies.." he grumbled. Dionysus was obviously displeased about having to be out with the campers. They disliked him, he disliked them. It was a mutual feeling that the god of wine attempted to avoid as much as possible.
Dionysus lifted his head as campers started to arrive. He rose to his feet, waddling towards the entrance to the beautiful area. "Don't kill each other, don't wander off, don't spike the drinks unless you give me some," thunder rumbled, showing Zeus's obvious displeasure. Dionysus rolled his violet eyes and continued. "Don't set anything of fire, and don't start getting too cozy with each other. This is a camping trip not your honey moon. Camp fire there, set up your sleeping bags there, snacks and drinks are over there. If you have any questions find someone else.." he added rather bluntly. Without another word, the grumpy god waddled back to his seat and continued grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I was happy, we were camping. A real camping trip, this was going to be awesome! I put in my headphones and turned on some music. Camping was going to be fun.

"This is going to be awesome," I said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I just came back from a month long mission from Omega. I looked over at the campsite and asked the pilot if he could hover over. I got ready as I leaped out of the helicopter. I dove for a couple thousand feet and started to use shadows to slow my fall. I landed on the ground with a tmp! I looked around, I was one of the first ones here. I smight as well make myself comfortable. I had my mission backpack on which included everything I needed for camping. I pitched my tent and layed out blanketes, and a small portable computer... and my I-Pod.
"This could be fun," I said as I walked outside.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:12 pm

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] Tumblr13
Z a n e D a v i s
Whoa! Camping! Like, I love camping! The trees, the nature, the outside world! I love it! I had all my stuff packed in one of those hiking backpacks. I came with 3 of my friends, obviously, they were lazy because they were trailing behind. "COME ON YOU LAZY LOSERS!" I yelled to them laughing. I turned forward and kept walking.

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] L_0acc11
C a m e r o n M o o r e
"WHAT IF I DON'T WANNA WALK?!" I yelled up to Zane. This was tiring! I wanted to lay down and tan somewhere. Or do some archery or something! Something besides lame camping. I was dragged along by Zane, the hippie-tree hugger boy, Axel, the guy who NEVER talks. Like, EVER. And Kennedy, the ONLY girl between THREE guys. Creepy? I think so.

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] L12
A x e l D r e w
I silently walked with Zane, Kennedy, and Mr. 'I'm too sexy to do anything'. I just had a school bag full of clothes, tent supplies, blankets, a pillow, and some chips. Camping was pretty fun. I wish Lightning had come though. But nooo. She was 'busy'. Bull. Oh well. Lightning is good friends with Kennedy so I felt it was my job to keep Kennedy safe this whole trip.. Help me.

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] Kawai_11
K e n n d y S y k e s
I walked beside Axel, laughing at Zane and Cameron argue. It was quite entertaining. I think is trip is gonna be fun. It was definitely gonna be interesting, that was for sure. I had brought my iPod and had one ear bud in and the other one hung down from its cord. "This trip is gonna be the best!" I said smiling. I was hoping someone would reply but all I heard was Zane and Cameron bickering still. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"So where is everyone?" I asked.
I turned down my iPod and took out one headphone.
"It's not going to be any fun if no one's here," I said. "I mean this can't be everyone."

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I sigh and put up my tent up. Nice and blue green. I was wearing a blue top, sea foam green jacket, and blue jeans also I was wearing a straw cowboy hat. Don't ask why because I didn't know. I giggle and took it off sitting it in the tent. Not to thrilled about camping. If only it was at the beach. I didn't like Mr. D. He was mean. Everyone was excited. "What's the big deal?" I ask. I held my locket and felt really sad. This was not going to be the best.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm

"Why couldn't we camp out at the beach?" I said. "That would have been fun."

"But no, we're camping out in the woods, where monsters run wild and not even the gods know what might happen." I said. "Welcome to the Jungle."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I walked out and sat on a chair they had set up. I put on my headphones and selected the song, Open Your Eyes, by Sum 41. I looked around. There wasn't anyone interesting really.. I wondered if this was worth my time. I was enjoying the song.

I walked in with a sleeping bag and set it up next to my firend, Landon's tent. I promised Link I would get a girl tonight, and thats exactly what I'm going to do.

I looked around, see'ing some hot chicks, I might as well get a girl. I set up my yellow tent next to Mercer's. I had a sleeping bag in there and a blanket for the floor, and one of those portable TV's. I took out mhy drawing pad and put it on my sleeping bag. I set up a chair outside and cracked open a soda.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm

"No one said you were required to be here Ethan," I said. "At least pretend to have fun."

"No." he snapped back.

"Fine. Just don't let your bad mood spread to everyone else," I replied.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Zane, Cameron and Axel went to get up the huge tent we were sharing. I say I should get a separate tent, but they refuse. I walked around the camp site. Nothing fun to do yet. I walked around with my earbuds in, listening to Smokahontas by Attack Attack!. I hoped I wasn't the youngest here..

"I FREAKING HATE TENTS!" "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A LAME PRETTY BOY!" "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

I took off my backpack and took out supplies to set up my tent. Gah, stupid dyslexia, I thought to myself trying to decipher the instructions.
"I am going to built this tent, and my dyslexia is not going to stop me from following these instructions," I said quietly to myself.

Last edited by ArmadaSaiyan on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Emily feels cramped in-between the midst of all the people. Why is she here, then? Simple. She loves nature--the chirps of the birds, the silence of the forest itself and, lastly, the nostalgic memories of her and her father camping. Emily, sitting on a log, settles herself, as she lays her right leg over her left, mesmerized on something faraway. Her eyes appear a phantasmal, like usual. Her red velvet hair falls softly on her shoulders with one thick strand tucked beneath her ears. Her ears attempt to block the noise from the fellow campers. Unlike the rest of the campers attempting to be feminine or womanly, she clenches her fists repeatedly, wearing a black-and-white striped hoodie modestly paired with distressed, size five, grey "jeggings." Her small, size six, feet were adorned in low-top plain, black Converse with light purple laces. Emily clutches a purple iPod nano in her right hand, as she listens to the soft words of Anywhere But Here by Safetysuit. A sigh emerges from Emily's pursed lips. She feels like collapsing and crying into her father's arms, but he's gone now. As far as she knows, that goodbye is forever. Can she really handle it? She shakes her head, denying everything. I'm sorry, Daddy, I just want you back. Just for a day, please? She stares into the sky, her skin crawling with anger as she trembles from public embarrassment. Her thoughts relapse into an everlasting emptiness.

"i can live perfectly fine without everyone else"

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 pm

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] Dionysus
D i o n y s u s

Dionysus frowned as he heard a few comparers complaining about the monsters in the woods. The stout, plump man rose to his feet. "Now now, I hear some of you wondering about the monsters that have been let loose in the forest for training purposes. Well, even though I wanted to keep you all on your toes, Chiron wouldn't allow it. The camping area is bewitched by the Hecate cabin..." Dionysus paused, gesturing to the camp site with his sausage-like fingers. "No monsters can get in...but if you leave the area, you are at risk of the monsters. Which is why it's highly suggested you stay in the camp site. If not, if you get mauled don't come crying to me," he said. Without waiting for a response, Dionysus strolled over to the snacks table, popping a few chips in his mouth. While humans were irritating, they did have good snacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] SonofLeucothea
G R I F F I N || [bryce] || S A W Y E R;; Pontos

Griffin had his sleeping bag slung over his shoulder. He was wearing his usual attire, black vest and a v-neck shirt. In all honesty, that's what his closet consisted of. He walked over to the area where the sleeping bags were to be set up after Mr. D finished his announcement. He unrolled his sleeping bag and set his stuff down with a sigh.
Griffin examined the trees above that were twinkling with lights. 'It's actually...really cool,' he thought with a faint smile. Griffin then strolled over tot he camp fire, taking a seat on a stump with a soft sigh.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33165081
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I walked over to the selective mute girl (Emzy). I shrugged and wrote a message in the dirt. "I'm also a selective mute," I said, smiling. She was in fact, incredibly cute. I liked her. I secretly had a crush on her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 pm

"Just whatever," I said.
I started to get my tent ready, this tent is going to be built. By the time I'm done with it, it's going to know better and built itself. I hate camping, why am I even here? Who's the divine being responsible for dragging me here? I want to go back to my cabin, where I don't have to set up a tent. Stupid camp.

-------------------------

With great difficulty (and an insane amount of luck) I finally managed to build my tent, it wasn't bad at all. It looked just like the instructions. This is going to be awesome. We're going to roast marshmallows, tell stories, and do other camp-like things. I smiled happily, proud of my accomplishment and excited of what's going to come next.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 pm

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden had decided that a bit of camping would perhaps clear his head. Actual camping that was. Or as close to it as you could get in the protected camp. He had replaced his last ruined blindfold with a bright white-silk one and had grabbed his belonging before heading off.

It didn't take him long to reach the campsite and when he did he smiled a little bit. Perhaps this would be one of the few nights in years that he actually removed his blindfold to look up at the beautiful stars. One of the few things he actually wanted to look at. He moved through the campsite quietly. Navigating easily by sound and then setting up his sleeping bag, not on the ground, but in a comfortable spot between a tight niche in several branches of a tree, just big enough for him to lay on.

He nodded at his handiwork and said, "This will work." before hopping from the tree and moving to sit by the fire, which he located from the noises of it crackling. He sat in front of it. The heat feeling good over his cold skin. His arm, wounded beneath his shirt still needed to be looked after but he figured he would get that checked after a peaceful and restful night.

He let out a bit of a yawn and simply hummed to himself as he sat there. Listening to the other campers.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 pm

E V E R Y O N E
adam • amberlyn • alden • cedric

Adam lingers near the snack table, watching the others.
As far as his previous camping experience was, he assumed that this wouldn't be much
better. Lifting a chip to his lips, he laughed slightly, remembering all the times he had gone
camping. Six years ago, his first camping trip was rained out. It wouldn't be a very funny thought
to most, but all that Adam could remember was his mother running back to the car, screaming
curses at the sky with a pillow over her head. Three years ago, Adam had returned home for a
few weeks, and they had gone camping. Halfway there, the car had broken down, leaving them
stranded in the middle of nowhere. They had spent five days living off marshmallows before they
were picked up by a man on a tractor. Chuckling, he just continued to watch the others, wondering
what kind of pitfall this event would have.

----------------------------------
Amberlyn is also avoiding the others, as she watches from the outskirts, trying to decide on what
to do. As usual, she has no thoughts to rush in and talk. Amberlyn never was the most
sociable person, which always made her stay back, never doing things that she liked. As a bad
habit, she bites the nails on her right hand, something she started not too long ago. "What to do,
what to do..." She knew that if she moved in and began to set things up, people would probably ask her
questions, and she absolutely hated questioning. In the end, she decides to do
nothing, and stays in her spot, leaning against a tree.

Alden, who could care less unlike the others, works on setting up his sleeping bag.
His face is indifferent, almost like a stone slate. There is no smile,
no frown, not even a hint of emotion can be located in his eyes. Usually,
he would hate mainstream things like this, and he'd hide out in the cabin,
ignoring any requests to get out and do something. Lately, however,
he's decided to work on being sociable. He wasn't forced into doing
it, no. He just wants to attempt it, to see if it's possible. Looking around, he gives a
muttered greeting to the others, and stares at the ground, as if he was working on his
sleeping bag.

Cedric marches proudly towards the campsite, a bag flung over
his shoulder. He hums the rhythm to a song he heard not too long ago, a small grin on
his face. As he passes others, he nods a hello, and finally makes it to his destination. Finding
an empty spot, he sits down the bag, and stretches, looking around.
"Hello, everyone. Camping is great, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 pm

"Forget this! You two built the tent your damn selves!" I said to Zane and Cameron who were arguing once again. I grabbed my black iPod nano and walked around. I hummed along to A Prophecy by Asking Alexandria. "This is gonna be interesting.." I muttered, commenting about the whole camping thing. Then I thought.. "Oh no.. Kennedy?!" I yelled. I ran around looking for her. "Kennedy!" I found her walking around also with her iPod in. "Don't wander too far, okay?" I told her sternly. She just nodded and continued her little stroll in the woods. I sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Emily furrows her brows as someone interrupted her silence. She rolls her eyes as she hears someone claim they're a "selective mute." If he really is, he wouldn't be trying to strike up a conversation with her. What even makes him think she is one? She's never seen him before, so why does he claim to know about her silence? She could have easily been some shy, quiet girl with no friends. Oh, well. This, whom she has now defined as a "poseur," is incredibly amusing. Well, anyone who finds her worth time is amusing. She traces her index finger on her iPod, clicking the song I Hate Everyone by Say Anything in her playlist. She scoots away from him, folding her arms tightly across her chest, still on the log. She hopes to make her misanthropic message clear. Her eyes readjust to follow anything near, focusing on a pretty robin in the sky. A pursed smile relapses on her face, enhancing her dimpled cheekbones.

Last edited by Flufferdoodles on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 pm

I wrote another message in the dirt. It said, "What's up?" I had a weak smile on. She really was cute. I looked up at the sky where I saw the helicopter still hovering. I gave the pilot a thumbs up and he went back to base. I looked back at her. I really thought that maybe we could possibly work this out between me and her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:49 pm

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] -Bellinda
B E L L I N D A || [bell] || M A A R X;; Dionysus [cabin leader]

Bellinda strolled into the camp site with her sleeping bag tucked under her arm. She spotted her father and she scowled. "Dad..." she said dismissively. Dionysus had turned his head when she spoke, almost choking on chips as he saw his daughter here. Dionysus had never been good around his children..
Bellinda simply rolled her eyes and started away from him. She set her stuff down, unrolled her sleeping bag and glanced around. 'This turned out better than I expected..' she thought.
Bellinda strolled over to the snacks table and grabbed a cup of grape juice. She waved her hand over it and the grape juice seemed to steam for a bit. It then turned into wine. Bellinda grinned and took a sip of the liquid. She then spotted Adam, the Hades cabin leader, not too far away. She knew Adam from around and the cabin leader meetings, but had never gotten a chance to actually talk with him.
The daughter of Dionysus hesitated a moment before she sauntered over to him. "Adam...I didn't see you as a camping type," she noted, arching her thin eyebrows with a mold glint of curiosity in her vibrant, violet eyes.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 pm

A real "camp" experience [o p e n] KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden stretched gently and then reached up running a hand through his hair and listening to the many conversations around him. It was interesting...how many people came out here to camp and possibly just get away from things. He smiled and wondered what sort of friends he would make in this place?

Kayden then took off the bracelet around his wrist and placed it in the palm of his hand. He rolled it around listening to the small pink flower charms hit eachother. He frowned a little bit as he let memories of his little sister drift through his mind. Sometimes more than others he really did miss her.

With a resigned sigh he stretched and let out a yawn.

Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 pm

"Tent's built, it looks great," I said.

"How are the rest of you coming along?"I asked out loud to anyone that would be willing to answer.

Ethan's struggling. It looks like he's fighting the tent rather than building it. It wouldn't surprise me if he was fighting it. Better leave him alone about it though. I'm proud of myself, I managed to decipher these instructions despite my dyslexia and build a tent. I pulled out my iPod and started playing a game or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Emily raises her brows, now furious. She repeats his motions, somewhat mockingly. She places her index finger in the sand, writing in all capital letters, STAY AWAY FROM ME. Her fury rises and her misanthropy grows stronger and she accidentally shakes her iPod, as she forces herself to flee the scene. The song changes to one of her favorite songs: Scream by Hedley. Sadly, she wishes she could scream, but she can't. The action could blow her cover. Subconsciously, she covers her ears, attempting to omit the sounds of her surroundings, as she walks back and forth. She doesn't even realize how insane she appears, but now, would she really care? She stops, as if it never happened, and digs both her hands in her pockets, still clutching the purple iPod. Her brown eyes dull, as she calms down to her natural, more peaceful, emotional state. She focuses on a pebble below her, crouching down to its level, mesmerized by its solid colors. If it knows exactly its own true colors, why can't she?

Last edited by Flufferdoodles on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 pm

ADAM__LESLIE__DUNLAP

Adam glances over at the girl, and laughs a bit. "Well obviously, you didn't see me." He smirks, but simply waves the joke away dismissively. "I don't know, sometimes I just need to get out of the cabin. One of the downfalls of being a cabin leader; people are always expecting you to be there. Anyways..." He ate another chip, watching the ones setting up sleeping bags, thinking. "What about you? How's the cabin leader life treating you?" Adam let a few seconds pass before continuing, not letting her answer the question. "You're actually one of the only functional Dionysus children around here. Most of them are too drunk to do anything. Although, I'm assuming that's not juice in your cup." A slight grin had put itself on his face by now, and he forced himself to look away. After letting out a rather large, rather fake yawn, he frowned, and his emerald gaze found it's way to her again. "To be honest, I didn't see you as a camping type either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real "camp" experience [o p e n]   A real "camp" experience [o p e n] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A real "camp" experience [o p e n]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next