Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My stuff gets real(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

My stuff gets real(Open) Empty
PostSubject: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 am

No monsters, no one trying to kill me, Spain was so fun, seeing my family, now, I had to go back to Manhattan, living in a giant Apartment, most you'd think you live in a giant house if your mom was a singer and Actress, I told my mom that I wanted to live peacefully in Manhattan, I walked around, with The Return of Sherlock Holmes in my hands as I read the first part, where Sherlock Holmes came back, after his supposed Death, seeing that he survived the fall from Reikenboch falls and Moriarty died. I knew the only reason Sherlock Holmes was still alive because the people had rioted at Sherlock Holmes' death.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

A U R O R A | J A D E | R Y A N

My stuff gets real(Open) Alexis

Finally, I'm free! I yell in my head, happy to be gone from that prison called Camp Half Blood. It was fun at times, but it was really hard living on Jenny O tree nymph food. I roamed the streets of Manhattan, a dagger laced on my left arm, hidden under my green sweatshirt. Hopefully I get to see other half bloods here!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 am

Alex put the book in his backpack and walked in the street, he bumped into a girl, he stood up and looked at her, "Est tud mir lied." He said in German, he didn't really like meeting people off the street, he liked them, but really didn't wanna meet anyone right now, he was hoping that speaking in German would have the girl think he is a forigener and leaver him be, normally Alex would've said something in spanish, but wasn't going to take the chance of her speaking Spanish, because lots of people in manhattan speak spanish.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:59 pm

A car whoosed by, and I can see the hot dog venders. I turned the corner and bumped into a guy. I stepped backward and he spoke German. "Um..." I said, and my dagger fell out of its pocket on my arm. It fell with a clink on the floor. The symbol of Hecate that was carved on the butt of it, my mother's wheel, gleamed. "Di immortales!" I gasped, and quickly picked it up. In my head, I was yelling Vlacas, vlacas, vlacas!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Alex's head looked at the knife, he smiled and he teeth glistened in the sun. "Demigod heh? Alex Jones... Son Of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 am

I gave a huge sigh of relief, "Yeah. Aurora Ryan-Hecate," I told him. "You almost had me there!" I said. "I'm here to go get some hot chocolate." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:53 am

Alex looked at her, "How 'bout I acompany you, I am really bored." Alex said kind of relieved that she was also a demigod.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Sorry I'm late to post, I'm kind of in the middle of Africa...

I smiled. "Sure." We walked down the street to the nearest coffee shop, Starbucks. "So what would you like?" I asked. "I want a double hot chocolate with whipped cream on top." I said, leaning on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 pm

((No prob))
"I'll take double whipped Frappuchino, Vanilla." Alex said, "So tell me about youself."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:22 pm

"Well... I grew up in Seattle, Washington, that rainy city. It was fun, lots of woods and stuff. We were middle class and I grew up with my dad. He likes to do mortal magic and my mother fell in love with him. She though he was clever." I said, while we sat at a table.

"I don't really like the city though. More fresh air in the suburbs and especially the country. But anyway, I'm probably boring you. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My stuff gets real(Open)   My stuff gets real(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stuff gets real(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: