Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I need a friend...(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

I need a friend...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:25 am

Why do i have to be here? This is torture... I have to watch all these happy people,I glanced around me spotting my sister talking to some of her friends. i sighed This is going to be yet another disappointment. I want to socialize but as soon i walk up to people they just drive me away by calling me freak and other offensive things. Dont get me wrong i have a friend but i couldn't find her anywhere. My Wolf was sleeping in my cabin. For my life's sake I need a friend...
Back to top Go down
detailedsimplicity

detailedsimplicity

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Ella walked into the costume ball, ready for a big day… er… night. Her long dark brown-black hair was blown out, and had put some temporary hair dye at the tips on her bangs, so they looked blonde. She had a dark blue, short, full party dress, and she wore a leather jacket over it. She came dressed up as a rock star.
She looked around the room; she didn’t wanna interrupt the couples just so she could make some more friends. She saw a boy sitting alone, and thought he looked like someone she could talk to. She walked over to him, and flashed a polite smile.
“Hi… mind if I sit?”
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 am

I looked up from where i was sitting. A girl smiled to me politely saying
"Hi mind if i sit?"
I looked at her like she was weird before muttering a very low sure. The awkwardness was like a cloud of gas suffocating me. I finally asked "Why when there are so many places you could sit did you sit here? You do know that they call me the freak around here right?"
Back to top Go down
detailedsimplicity

detailedsimplicity

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 am

He gave her a strange stare before telling her, in one of the lowest voice Ella has ever heard, “Sure.” Ella pushed her dress so she could sit down with the bundles of fabric. She sat down. The lack of conversation was extremely awkward to Ella, but just as she opened her mouth the boy talked. Why would she choose to sit there? Seriously? She calmed herself down, so she didn't sound to mean. “You seriously think that everyone cares about what other people say?”
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Well i have to say i dont think anybody cares about what other people say its just that they experienced it so they know that im a freak. I did not express the thought though as i sighed and looked over at my sister chatting away with her friends, I looked at the girl next to me and said "Look im sorry if my previous statement got you mad or anything" i then continued " but just because people say it doesn't mean its just a rumor."
Back to top Go down
detailedsimplicity

detailedsimplicity

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Ella sighed. She felt like this guy just didn’t get it. “I don’t see how anybody could call someone else or themselves a freak here. Everyone here is a freak. I find it kind of cool, to tell the truth. No one cares if you can breathe underwater, or if you can heal a person by thinking about it. I mean… I don’t think they do… I’ve only been here for 2 weeks. I’m Ella, daughter of Apollo by the way… and I think we might have got off on the wrong foot.”
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 pm

I relaxed it seems that some people here can be good, unlike others that believe anything that is told to them. "Yeah i think we did get off on the wrong foot... My name is Umbra by the way, son of Erebus. I've been here for 4 years and only 3 people have treated me differently then most people. There's my sister, theres a daughter of khione, and then there's you... Don't get me wrong, I don't want your pity, its just a bit surprising." Hoping not to anger her anymore i said "so on a side note how are you finding camp so far?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:16 pm

[color=white]Harmony was hiding. It was hard to do, considering this was a costume ball aND SRUFF, but she was doing her best. She would normally be ashamed of the fact she couldn't hold her ground, but she honestly couldn't put up with Drew and the rest of Aphrodite Cabin. As She was wandering, she stumbled across Umbra and a pretty girl.She felt a spark of jealousy but she pushed it aside."Hey Umbra! Hope I'm not intruding." She said, Sitting to his left.She pulled her cloak around her so ashe had a distraction.Yes, Harmony Winters went as Little Red Riding Hood...Except...not so much. All she had was the Hood. Everything else she was wearing looked like her normal atttier, which it was. [/color]
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 am

I smiled, Harmony was here. I don't know why but i'm happier every time i see her, I seriously don't know why. "Hi Harmony" I looked at her attire as she sat down, she got herself a cloak, along with her normal attire. I couldn't help it, she looked cuter then before! I swear i felt my face go red due to this. I glanced down at my chosen attire. I was wearing a cloak that i could change to darkness at will while being accompanied by my tracksuit trousers along with my T-shirt. All in all the only thing i had different was the cloak of darkness, I willed a mask the shape of a skull appear over my face. I quickly released the darkness and asked Harmony "Hows your night so far?"
Back to top Go down
detailedsimplicity

detailedsimplicity

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Right as Ella was about to answer, a beautiful girl in a cloak came over. Litter red riding hood. The girl was very polite, and beautiful. The boy she had just met blushed as the very sight of her, and this brought on the biggest grin Ella had felt in a long time. She was a big believer in playing cupid...
"I think I'll go now, nice to meet you Umbra.See you soon."
But not to a person she just met. She walked away, smiling brightly, hoping maybe the two would ask one and other to dance.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:47 pm

"Oh. you dont have to leave!" Harmony said, trying to be polite. The girl looked nice enough, and though she had been slightly jealous brfore, she was 90% sure that this girl wasn't a threat.....90%. She tried her best to smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:50 am

I blinked... Harmony seemed to look pretty annoyed. I thought about what i had done that could of caused it, finding no valid action i just shrugged and got to my feet. "Im off to get some drinks you want something harmony?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 pm

"Um...Bring me back a rootbeer please." I said, tugging at my cloak. I could feel my face turning red. Oh, he was so cute. No, no . Bad Harmony. I stood, on second thoughts...I'd go with him. "On second thought, I'll go with you." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him across the dance floor towards the punch bowl. Sunndenly , a slow dance came on.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 pm

I blinked when i heard the music that came on... It was a slow dance! My face probably lit up so much people could see it through the cloak of darkness. We froze in the middle of the dance hall, everybody started grabbing partners. I glanced at harmony then worked up my nerv and asked "Do you want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 pm

I blushed. Yes. Yes. YES! "Sure" I said, trying to sound like it was nothing, but I was doing a mental happy dance. I placed my srms around his neck...
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:25 am

I stared... I never knew her eyes were light gray. I blushed as she put her arms around my neck while i put my arms around her waist. I once again couldn't stop staring at her, I didn't know if she could dance or not so i took the lead, Moving around in circles to the slow music. I thought i might as well ask her out there and then... But I didn't feel confident. what if she rejects me? In my mind I was yelling Don't mess up Don't mess up, as I finally got it out in a voice so low that only harmony could hear it. "I know this is pretty sudden but do you want to go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:59 am

I grinned, "Of course." I said. This was probably the best night of my life...and the look on Aphrodite cabin's faces were just a bonous. I saw my friend Valerie give me I thumbs up sign as she talked to ger boyfriend, which just made my grin wider.I was about to ask when we should have the date, but decided the moment was too perfect to ruin.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:16 am

The slow dance's music ended so I set out to get the drinks that I had originally intended to get along side harmony. Inside my mind I guess I would be Jumping for joy. I pondered where and when would be a good place to have a date. To be honest this would probably be my first date (had it not have been for dawn setting me up with blind dates) I then decided to ask her something although I wouldn't be sure of the outcome (Ie her freaking out or not accepting the date) "Say Harmony did you ever have a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 am

I stopped on my tracks and blushed. Oh great. "Um...no...How wbout you?" I asked, trying to redirect him. Aw great, now he's gonna think I'm a loser and dump me before our first date..great..
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:07 pm

I stopped walking... I glanced at her feeling no need to lie i said "No haven't had a girlfriend before... well unless you count all those blind dates Dawn had tried set me up on" then i added with a grin "I hope you don't mind being first... do you?" I glanced back at her waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:28 am

"Of course not." I said, grinning. That was the answer I had wanted to hear. As soon as it was open, I grabbed the..uh..big spoon-thing (I never learned what it was called), and dcooped some punch into two cups, and handed one to Umbra.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 am

I gladly took the cup, walking back towards the seats that we came from, making sure that harmony was following me i gestured for her to sit down. I took a sip of the punch, Finally making the decision of where and when the date was going to be. I said "Are you free to go on a date on sunday? ... If so then come to the beach at around lunchtime"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 pm

"Okay, I'll see you there" I said, kissing his cheek. I then ran towards my cabin, grinning like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:30 pm

I touched the cheek where Harmony kissed me... Im pretty sure i stared off into space for a while. Grinning I quickly shadow traveled towards the Kihone cabin then returned the favor to harmony quickly traveling back to my cabin and collapsing on the bed remembering how such a bad day became the best day of my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a friend...(Open)   I need a friend...(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a friend...(Open)
Page 1 of 1