Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} Empty
PostSubject: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 16

She seemed to be the only person quiet in the entire room. The Poseidon Cabin Leader sat alone in a chair, towards the back of the room. A mask laid in her lab, teetering on her knee. Not much makeup was done on her, although her eye-shadow was elaborate. The color was bronze, with black eyeliner. No mascara was used, showing her natural length eyelashes. Her ever-present necklace and ring were worn. Her hair was curled, and partially pinned up, leaving brown ringlets to fall down her back. This girl was, without a doubt, beautiful. At least at that moment. Skye had thought she would look odd sitting by herself, whilst others were with their date, or even friends. But, she thought it would be worth it. For she was waiting for her own date.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38923812
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} Tumblr_lu1q1qoFcC1r5kjp3o1_250
j e r e m y|m i c h e a l|c h a s e

I didn't feel embarrassed about my costume choice. I really like My Chemical Romance and Gerard Way was cool. So that explains my costume choice. But that didn't explain why I was here. I had no date, and I wasn't up to anything in particular. I took out my little gun and started to pretend to shoot things. Yea, it looked kiddish. After a while, I went to sit at a table that only contained one person, Skye Desity. Man, that girl was cute. I mean, I didn't know if she was single or not, but she was cute. I made a motion of sitting next to her. I didn't really have the red hair like Gerard, but I sprayed a little red into it. I bit my lip a little and smiled at Skye. "Hey there," I said coolly.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39818933

Last edited by Selene on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 pm

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} Ellen_10
        Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye looked up at someone greeting her. She knew this boy, he was an Athena camper. His name was Jeremy, if she could recall. She looked at him for a moment, approving of his costume. My Chemical Romance, not a bad band. She then realized it took her longer to respond than she should have, and then cleared her throat. "Hullo. Jeremy, right?" she asked with a smile. This was going to get flirty, she could tell. Of course, she wouldn't take it far. After all, she was engaged, but she was still a teenager. Oh what fun!

Besides, it was Halloween. Skye knew she was only going to take this to a certain degree, carefully keeping her space as not to upset Jared if he ever found out. She hadn't seen him in awhile, so what would he know?

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:16 pm

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} Tumblr_lu1q1qoFcC1r5kjp3o1_250

I nodded. "Yea, I'm Jeremy. You're Skye." I didn't say it as a question, because somehow, I knew who she was. She was cute, but she was wearing a mask. I wasn't. Damn, I left my yellow mask in my cabin. Party Poison wears one in the music video for "Na Na Na". Oh well. "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing all by herself, eh?" I asked. I was starting to turn on my charm.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} Ellen_10
        Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye removed her mask. "Waiting for that special someone who takes the courage to talk to me," she answered. "And I guess that's you." Her signature smile that was almost irresistible came upon her face. It wasn't quite like her to flirt, but she could already feel herself changing a little. It was different to be with another boy. Not quite the same as being with Jared. Not a bad different, but something she wasn't used to. "I didn't see you come in with anybody. Are you alone too?" she questioned.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 pm

I nodded. Somehow I could tell she wasn't waiting for me. She probably had a date or something. But he wasn't here, and I didn't care. I smiled and shook my head. "No girls asked, and I don't know anyone who'd wanna come. Guess they're being stiffy and training or something," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

She shook her head, understanding. "Everyone's been busy. Things are happening," she said, lowering her tone. She slid her chair closer to his, so their knees touched. "Some say another battle is coming. More enemies, a bigger attack. Not sure if it's true, but a few are talking about it." Skye wasn't really tuned into camp gossip, but she knew about the possibility of a battle. She wasn;t quite ready for it. After all, her boyfriend had "died" during it. Skye realized their knees were still touching, so she pulled her chair away.

"Sorry."

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 pm

I nodded. "That's all the girls in my cabin talk about. But you could easily guess that, them being Athena girls and all. They're pretty stiffy, and they like to keep to themselves. There's barely any of them here anyway. But some of my brothers and sisters say I don't act like an Athenian. I don't care," I noticed I was rambling, and I didn't realize that she'd moved her knee away from mine. "No, it's fine, I like it," I said on impulse.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye raised her eyebrows. After pondering whether or not she should of done it, she scooted her chair even closer to him than before. Really close. "Do you want to dance? I have two left feet, but I promise I won't step on your toes," she said, laughing half-heartedly at the end. Skye was a terrible dancer. Absolutely terrible. She stood up, leaving her mask on the table. Her heels weren't going to help her dance at all, but she liked how surprisingly comfortable they were.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I had a low intake of breath, low enough for only my ears, when she moved closer to me. I mean, I was acting like a girl had never came on to me, but truth be told, none had. I felt a little hotter, and put my hand on her knee before she stood up. I had to think back to process what she'd said. I nodded at her question. "Sure, I'd like to dance, but I can't dance much either," I said, standing up. I gently took her hand and pulled her close to me, wrapping one hand around her waist, and holding out her other. I started to do the waltz.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye danced with him for awhile just studying his face with a blank look. Then, a slower song came on. Seriously? she asked in her mind. Why now? I didn't want to take this far! she screamed in her mind, while her face looked calm, cool, and collected. Both of their paces slowed as they danced to the rhythm of the song. They stood closer than she had initially anticipated, and unsure of what to do, she continued to study his face as they danced.

She was actually a better dancer than she had made herself out to be. Her feet were gentle as they moved, her arms loose but firm, and her movement graceful. Skye wasn't coordinated, but with dancing, she was better than normal.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Skye's bodied seemed to tense up for a quick second before reverting to normal. I didn't actually notice it. I was to entranced in her. I had just realized how beautiful and silky her hair was, and her face looked pretty. Our bodies we're pretty close, and the song slowed down. I don't know what took over me, but it went quickly. I made a little space between us, lifted Skye up, and kissed her. I lowered her back down to the ground, continuing the kiss.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

As soon as he put her down, realization struck her. His lips were still against hers, but only for a moment. She pulled away, a look of pure shock on her face. She stepped back from his arms, putting space between them. No. No. No... Skye ran to her table, grabbed her mask, and ran from the ball. She shouldn't have done that. She took it too far. Skye leaned against the wall outside of the ball, sliding her back down until she sat. The fact that he kissed her isn't what bothered her.

It was that she liked it.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 am

It had happened so fast. Skye had stepped out of my arms and ran to the table and got her mask. She ran towards the door. As she left the building, I yelled, "Skye! Come back!" I ran to the door and pushed it open. It took me a while to find her, as she was covered in the shadows, sitting down. I ran towards her. What had I done wrong. I mean, it looked like I did everything right. I went to sit next to her and sunk down. I pushed her hair back out of her face. "Skye, I'm sorry for whatever I did," I said, stroking her face.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 am

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye pulled away from his touch. She was angry now, but not at him, at herself. "It's not what you did. It's what I did. I'm engaged! I shouldn't have led you on. I shouldn't of..." she choked a bit at the end, a tear sliding down her cheek. She brushed it away fast, not letting him see her cry. She took a deep breath, allowing herself to stop crying. "I'm sorry..." she murmured, as she put her face in her hands.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 am

I looked at her for a while. I thought there was something here. But I was obviously wrong. I tore my eyes away from her and looked outwards. There was a long silence. I just couldn't respond. My face read a blank emotion. "Okay," I finally said, coolly. I didn't want to comfort her now. I just sat there next to her. I looked at her for a quick second before retorting, "Yea, you shouldn't have let me on." I felt weird and awkward. And who gets engaged at that age. Too young, too young.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:09 am

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"Jeremy-" she cut herself off, knowing it was done. She leaned over to him, closing the distance between them. She kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry." The final time she would say sorry. Skye reached for her heels, loosened the laces, and took them off. She stood up, and walked towards the cabins. A tear slid down her cheek as she whispered, "Goodbye, Jeremy."

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:37 am

I felt my cheek after she kissed me. I stood up and walked after her. "Skye!" I yelled to her, and I grabbed her arm. I didn't want her to leave. I turned her around to look at me. I kissed her again and just looked at her. "Why are you engaged? That's way too young. You're supposed to get engaged when you leave Camp Half-Blood and start a new life. Why now, Skye?" I held on to her tightly and didn't let go. "Stop crying," I told her.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 am

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"I'm not crying..." she muttered fiercely. But as she said so, a small tear slid down her cheek. She wiped it away fast, knowing that crying showed weakness. "Why not get engaged now? I'm a daughter of Poseidon, 17. Who knows how long I'll live? As soon as I step outside of that border," she pointed to Thalia's Pine, "I'll be like a piece of meat to a hungry, obese man. I'll attract monsters left and right. I might as well enjoy my life while I have it..." she finished. Skye had almost died several times, and she knew that it wasn't long before she actually did die. "I'm mixed up. I haven't seen my boyfriend," she paused, "Scratch that, fiancee, in a while. I don't know where he is, and I suppose I'm just freaking out..." she confessed.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:14 pm

I thought for a moment. Who was this guy, and why wasn't he here? If I were engaged to Skye, which I'd love to be, I wouldn't let her out of my sight. He didn't seem to care so much about her. I looked towards Thalia's Pine. Skye wouldn't survive long outside of there. With me should would, though. I looked her straight in the eyes and said what I was feeling deep inside my heart. "Just come be with me Skye," I said, taking her into my arms.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"Jeremy..." she started. Did he really just say that? Or am I dreaming? Skye pondered on how to answer for a moment, leaving silence. "Jeremy... I can't. Honestly, I barely know you. I don't know how old you are, your parent, or even your last name!" she said, and as she did, she counted them off on her fingers. "I don't know you, or your story. I'm sorry..." she said again. Apologizing wasn't one of her things, but she felt the need to here.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:33 pm

I took that as an advantage. "Okay then. My full name is Jeremy Micheal Chase. I'm 17 years old, and I've been here for like 5 years. I'm a son of Athena. I've known you for a long time, but I guess you never noticed me. I kinda started to like you last year. I know somethings about you. You're last name is Desity. You're a daughter of Poseidon, and you're like 16 or 17." I paused, feeling awkward. "I did like you Skye, but you never noticed me," I shied away, and looked towards my cabin. "I guess you don't feel the same."

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye had a look of pure shock on her face. "Jeremy..." she shook her head. "I don't feel the same..." She felt her heart sink. "But is one night too much to ask?" she said. She was hinting at just spending one night with him, maybe to get to know him better, hang out, and then make up her mind. "Please?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I sighed and looked down when she said she didn't feel the same. Someday, I was going to have to do this, and I knew that was the answer. But then she asked for one night, and added please. I smiled down at her and let go of her arms. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. "Sure, Skye. That sounds great."

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"Let's go to the beach. I can show you some stuff that I can do with The Sound," she offered. She smiled at him as she took his hand and led him to the beach. It was her favorite place to go, always fun for her. She hoped he liked her taking him there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}   "Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Who's that weird girl all by herself? The one with the mask?" {Sorta Private.}
Page 1 of 1