Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in.
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?
The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] Tumblr_ljxdq2rcI21qclf0do1_500
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time.
But I'm too young to worry.
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over.
| B E N J A M I N | R E E D |
| S O N | O F | T H A N A T O S |

Twirling his index finger, Benjamin played with the shadows of the trees; an open book laid out in his freehand. The book was a gift from his father, Thanatos, early in his life that he decided to bring with him to Camp Half-Blood. He still had more back at the cabin, but this one was always his favorite.

He whispered silently to himself as he read the words off the pages, reviewing his necromancy abilities. Ben grew more impatient as time flew by as he waited for the sun to set. During that time, he'd be able to disguise himself in the darkness with his manipulation of the shadows. It was all simply for training, and he actually prefered being alone rather than with flocks of demigods.

The sound of a twigs breaking broke through the quiet atmosphere. The son of Thanatos looked up from his book, noticing a feature-less figure approaching him. As the image became more clear, Ben noticed that it was a girl with a unique shade of red hair.

The teenager bit his lip. His privacy had been disturbed, and now the girl would figure out what he was doing. It's not like that would matter to anyone else, but it matter greatly to Ben. He was the guy at camp hardly anyone knew, and that was because he always kept a low profile.

Ben closed his book with a light snap.

"Hello," he greeted, tipping his gray fedora.

Last edited by Bre Bre on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:48 pm

The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] Izzyhart
Isabelle “Izzy” Hart
Between the snap of the twig and the shutter of her camera Isabelle looked up. Her lips, much like her hair were extremely, odd compared to her pale, almost paper white skin." Hello..." she said softly. She didn't mean to disturb him so she moved a bit closer but remained quiet."I'm Isabelle, Isabelle Izzy Hart, though most just call me Izzy or Belle... And if I'm disturbing you I can go." Her voice was soft, more than a whisper but not by much. Taking her hand she brushed her hair back before just sitting across from him. She always loved to read and takes photos. But if he didn't want to talk she'd sit with him and take pictures of the area for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 pm

The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] Tumblr_ljxdq2rcI21qclf0do1_500

"I'm Benjamin Reed, son of Thanatos," he said simply.

Ben watched as Izzy took a seat accross from him, holding what seemed to be a camera in her two hands. Besides that, he was taken a little off guard at her bright red hair and lipstick. He sticked to dark colors, and it wasn't everyday to him to see someone like her. In fact, it wasn't everyday that he actually socialized with a person. He was almost always alone.

"I suppose you're into photography?" he asked, nodding at her camera.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Isabelle “Izzy” Hart
"Mhmm, I have been since I was ten. I guess that's what I get for being the daughter of Hebe. Well, Benjamin it's a pleasure to meet you." She didn't offer her hand incase she was being a bit to, bold you could say. "So, how long have you been in this camp?" She asked. Okay, so she couldn't help but be curious about new people.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 pm

"I've been here ever since I was ten as well." Ben looked down at his book, remembering the years before Camp Half-Blood. He remebered it so well-- so, so vividly. He could almost hear the screams of his mother as he fought the wild boar at such a young age. He could feel the sweat and blood dripping from his face, and staining the dirt on the ground. The growls of the beast forever burned themselves into his memory-- the only thing he would never be able to forget about his past.

Snapping himself out of his thoughts, he returned his attention to Izzy.
"So I guess we've been here just as long as each other," he concluded. "Seven years flys by quickly, huh?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 pm

550504]Isabelle “Izzy” Hart
"Actually, I've been here for only two years. My fathers didn't want me to leave them, they wanted the best for me. Up until my best friend got killed by a monster, then they had to explain. So after my freshman year ended they sent me here. But it does feel like seven.. Sometimes this place is just so boring. Maybe we could sneak out together and get something to eat?" It wasn't a date it was just two strangers breaking free of their camp for a change of pace. Besides she needed to see her dads. ((OOC: I'm going to make this longer to distracted right now))
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Ben considered the offer, but didn't know whether to accept. Some stranger was asking him to sneak out of camp with her to get something to eat. It made him sort of uncomfortable, though he never truly expressed him emotions.

"Well, I don't know," he began, placing his book in his backpack, "I just met you."

~ My muse has been a little slow now also.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:55 am

Isabelle “Izzy” Hart
"Well, it's a small lunch between two strangers. Nothing romantic I really just don't feel like going to the mess hall to continue this chat." She said softly. Isabelle still hoped he would say yes. She had a feeling that he was uncomfortable, there was a give away in his voice. That she could somewhat notice. Raising her fingertips she yawned, waiting for his answer. "Besides, maybe we can find you a few more books. And myself some more rolls of film for my camera." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Benjamin gave it a little more thought. After a while, he finally said, "Sure."

He packed up his belongings in his backpack and started for half-blood hill. "Ready?"

~ Short post, I know. D8
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Isabelle “Izzy” Hart
Isabelle smiled and put her camera away. Standing up she followed along side him." I know this small down, with an amazing dinner that's in new york. Unless you have somewhere else you'd rather go to."She walked along side him, while she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 pm

"I'm fine with anything. I've sort of forgotten my way around anyway."

Ben followed closely behind Izzy. He thought about all the trouble they could get for sneaking out. He never left camp before, nor did he ever have a reason to. Maybe just one time wouldn't hurt. After all, he had a talent for hiding.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:36 pm

And in the taiga everybody knows
That you shouldn't wander where the hemlock grows
When the land is vast and the wind blow fast
Will you stay with me if the darkness last?
Isabelle I “Izzy” I Hart

“I know I have nothing to give so may as well give up and live”

You say I'm breaking your friends heart
But meanwhile you're tearing mine apart
So stop asking me if she loves you back
If it's charm you have then it's courage you lack
Isabelle walked in silence. Slipping passed the barrier she looked around carefully, thankfully the sun was hanging low in the sky so it would be harder for them to be seen. Walking down a path she had taken many times before she grabbed her cellphone. After a few short minutes a taxi drove up, and led them to the small town she had mentioned. "So Ben, what do you do for fun?" Isabelle asked hoping for a trip that wasn't completely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]   The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fear of Death Follows From the Fear of Life. [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1