Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

a new life or death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cal121

cal121

a new life or death Empty
PostSubject: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 am

mae still did't get it all the years resentment from her father and then shae finds out that he is the frekn lord of the freken underworld she just wished she did not have a father. she walked in to the hades cabins and walked on the girls side she ploped down on the bed she puther bag under the bed and tthen she hered somthing growl she relized that what she was hereing was dog she looked to see and it was a black lab puppuy with three heads and red eyes "hey littel guy where did you come from" she picked the dog and put him on the bed "why dont you stay here for a while ."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:59 pm

You aren't allowed to have a child of Hades until you have 500 posts, have been active for more than 2 weeks, and are a respected member of the community. By your spelling mistakes, I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon.

Also, don't roleplay a character that hasn't been accepted.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Cole shuffles into the room mumbling to himself about stupid parents, stupid life. he looks up andd noticices a girl sitting on a bed, holding a dog. hmm, maybe camp wont be bad after all. there are actually people in the cabin!
Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

PostSubject: Re: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 pm

1.sry i did not know
2.i rly cant help the spelling thing i am dilexic or wahterever
3.u didt know so its ok
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 am

You aren't the only dyslexic on here, and the others post right. If you can't post right, you shouldn't post at all.

Back to top Go down
noam

PostSubject: Re: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 am

lalalala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new life or death   a new life or death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new life or death
Page 1 of 1