Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) Empty
PostSubject: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) Daniqt

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything except a broken heart."

Dani's mind was spinning in circles. The world went black after Amber tried to put Nectar on the wound. She would've spoken up and said Greek Fire took time to heal, but couldn't speak at the time. The world went by to fast. Now her wound burned more, and the pain was spreading. After too much thought, Dani's mind went blank.

Waking up with a burned arm isn't fun at all. First her eyes flashed open and she took a breath. A deep breath like she hadn't been breathing for hours. Looking at her wound she almost passed out again. It was worse, just like she had predicted. This would take so long to heal, dang it all. Seeing Amber in the infermary Dani smiled weakly.
"This isn't your fault." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) WetsI

Amber saw Dani wake up and her face lit up in a smile. At last! I thought something happened to her! "Do you feel okay? I don't think there's any nurses here at this time though, just hold in there okay?" She comforted, silently cursing herself not to use greek fire outside battle ever again. "Do you want me to put more nectar on your wound? I have some ambrosia here too, somewhere..." Amber asked the injured girl.

Last edited by Andalite~♏ on Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shook her head, remembering how nectar helped her wound last time.
"Nah, I'm fine. Just a little... banged up. I'm sure I'll be out of here soon enough." she said with a shrug. To Dani nothing was too serious, except maybe battles. Those were life or death things. Injuries? Not so much, to Dani this was a minor set back.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:21 pm

"That's good. Uh... but your wound is still... " Amber looked at the burn, wincing, remembering the time she had an injury due to greek fire. It hurt, a lot. "Not that good." she finished. "You really sure you don't need any more healing?" Amber asked her, eying her burn doubtfully. "It could get infected. At least let me put some more nectar on it." she suggested, holding the glass vial on top of her wound, ready to pour it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani sighed and looked at Amber, she nodded slowly.
"Okay. Then I can wrap it up." she said looking at her burn. Dani hoped it would stop the pain, anything to stop the pain. She closed her eyes, ready for the nectar to help.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Amber washed out the wound with nectar and some antiseptic she found on the table, then took some gauze and asked, "Do you want me to do it for you or do you want to do it yourself?"

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shrugged and thought she could do it. After all Amber had done enough.
"I can do it." she said reaching over to the bandgage wrap. Dani carefully wrapped the burn then stuided her work. Not too bad for a person with one good arm.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"It looks better already", Amber commented, looking at her bandaged arm. "You've done this before?" she asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded slowly.
"Yeah. I help here during battles. Needless to say I've had my fair share of bandaging moments." Dani told Amber softly. She sighed and looked around, gald to see few others were in here.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 am

"I see... Are you feeling alright now? Do you want to go back to your cabin or stay here?" Amber asked the girl, still looking at the white gauze that was bound experimentally by experienced hands, or rather, a hand.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, she was fine, or as fine as you can be with one arm burned.
"Yeah, I'll head to my cabin in a bit." she told the girl with a smile."Thanks for visiting me Amber, it means a lot." Dani said softly. She sighed and closed her eyes feeling the pain spread as she sat up in the makeshift cot.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:36 am

"I'll wait for you",Amber offered, noticing Dani's pain. "Want me to help you back to your cabin?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shook her head. She was fine, maybe. No, she was fine! Dani faked a smile at Amber.
"I'm okay, really." she said getting to her feet. Dani tried to hide the pain, so she smiled and mouthed 'thank you' to Amber. She gave her another smile before walking to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 am

Amber watched her back till she was gone, hoping that she didn't cause any permanent damage to the girl. Sigh, I should have been more careful, she chided herself. She stuck her hand into her pockets and walked out of the infirmary, back to her cabin.

((Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)   Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training taken a little too far. (SHADOW)
Page 1 of 1