Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] Tumblr_m9wogrbJDS1r2t3li_thumb
Louis Jones
"Terrible selfie time! And....GO!"

Slightly intoxicated, I stumbled down into the Amphitheater. All I heard music, and plenty of it. I wasn't really thinking straight. I'd had a few beers a few hours ago, and then alcohol still was sort of in my system. I didn't drink normally, unlike a lot of people I knew. I just occasionally would have my turn with the bottle. I guess it was bad, since I was only nineteen, but it wasn't like I was sixteen and drinking and partying Project X style.

I finally just sat down on the ground, despite the open seats. There were a few other people here. A dryad stood on stage singing some sad love song which had good instrumentals at least. I was exhausted, with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Brianna loved music. After some cheering up on the beach a few days ago from a new friend, she was feeling much like her old self again. So today she was out in the grass near the amphitheater, dancing. She didn't want to accidentally bump into anyone after all! Her long braid thumped against her back and shoulders as she moved to the music playing happily. But then, she bumped into someone! And they were slightly drunk, she could feel it. How could she feel it. Probably her father's magical affinity to booze.

"Oops! Hello~!" she giggled, smiling. "Sorry! Didn't mean to bump yah!"
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Brian sighed, here he was in a place where he knew no one. The amphitheater was filled with people dancing, sitting around, or just plain passed out drunk. Ok nobody was actually drunk. Actually Brian would feel more comfortable if someone was drunk. Most of the parties he'd been to had at least one or two lightweights who took one drink to many. He probably shouldn't know what a drunk looks like considering he was 16 but considering what his life was like in NY it would be common.

Sitting in his chair his eyes surveyed the ampitheater. As his eyes slowly went from one side of the theater to the other his eyes stopped at the girl bumping into the hammered guy.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Of course when a girl shows up when I'm drunk I have to act like a derp. So, after she apologized I started laughing like an idiot.

"No, no it's okay," I slurred with a drunken smile. We kind of had a moment of awkward silence, and then I waved at her.

"HI! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" I asked, a little too loud.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

"BRIANNA! WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!" She answered and asked at the same volume as the boy asked. Giggling, she rocked back and forth on her bare feet. Yes, bare. No shoes in sight. She had shown up, with bare feet. Looking around, she smiled. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
MrShadowblademaster

MrShadowblademaster

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Brian sighed again and let his eyes continue to roam. Annoying people. Loud and Boisterous the kind of people Brian would love to avoid. "So these are the kind of people I'm going to meet here at camp half blood." Brian said noting the two who were beginning to have a conversation on a whole another noise level. Sighing he continued to watch and see how the conversation between the two continued.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 pm

"I'M LOUIS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME LOU. AND WE'RE SHOUTING BECAUSE IT'S FUN!!!!!!" I screamed. I was such a pathetic drunk. I just was glad I wasn't at the stage of emotional drunkenness. That would've been a nightmare.

"SO DO YOU LIKE THE MOOOOOOOOOSIC?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 pm

"I think we're bothering the others around us though." Brianna giggled, sitting down next to the drunken boy. Tucking her legs to the side, she smiled sweetly, leaning close. "So we should probably try to be quiet so they can enjoy the music too~" she put a finger to her lips, making a shushing motion. Smiling, she leaned back on her hands. "I do like music. I dance. What about you, Louis?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I continued my drunken laughter, despite Brianna shushing me. Then for a moment, I managed to act slightly sober.

"I don't like singing. I like the instruments," I explained. She was leaning in rather close. It was kind of odd in heinsight. She looked like sixteen, and here I was, a drunken nineteen year old with no future. But, at the moment, I was happy to have her in my company.

"Dancing is okay, I'm not very good though. The best I can manage is a crappy Gangnam Style move," I laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 pm

"Dancing is the expression of the heart!" She touched her chest, leaning back. "There's no such thing as a bad dance! Or a good dance! There's just dance." she smiled, closing her eyes and humming. "I like all parts of music! The lyrics, the voices, the instruments... It all tells a story! I like this story." Brianna sighed, letting the music flow into her, enjoying it. "I want to fall in love one day! My mom's been in love twice!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:25 pm

"You're rather energetic!" I joked. I brushed some hair out of my face then smiled. Brianna was nice. She was upbeat and she was tolerating me in my drunken state.

"I've never been in love. I don't know if I want to be," I replied. I looked into her eyes. I smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

"Love is hard work. You have to be willing to change little bits of you for each other. And remember all the things they like, even if you think they're icky." She smiled, leaning back on her hands. "But the joy you get from it...Mom says they're worth all the hard work!" She smiled. "But sometimes you fall in love and it hurts a lot, cause it wasn't right. But mom says to pick yourself up and brush off!" she smiled, then looked down with a sad smile. "I miss her."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm

I sighed. I understood Brianna's missing. I hadn't seen my mom in four years after all. I mean, I'd left without a single word. I felt awful about it.

I patted her shoulder.

"It's okay, I miss my mom too. I guess we all have parent troubles," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:21 pm

"I can't go back. My baby sister would be in danger if I went back. So I'll stay in camp, then go to college." She smiled happily. "Or maybe I'll become a starving artist in New York. Live in a flat, painting, eating ramen..." She giggled, leaning on the boy who was being so nice. "We should get you some water and food, or you'll get sick. Come on." She stood, offering a hand to the boy. He was smashed after-all. And she knew how to fix that, thanks to a lot of partying siblings.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 pm

I smiled. She was being exceptionally nice to me. No one ever was genuinely nice to me. I was just the trouble maker people respected. I had grown up with next to no friends. No girls had even glanced my way.

"Sounds gooooood," I said. I took her hand and stood. And then of course, I fell over. My head hit the ground with a thud.

"Ugh, I need to stop drinking," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Brianna squeaked when he fell, kneeling down to check him, brushing his hair back to check for bumps. "There's such a thing as drinking without getting drunk." She teased, smiling prettily. Helping him up, she tucked her arm under his, to let him lean on her. "Up we go! Lets go get you some food~" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 pm

I limped along to the edge of the amphitheater. I wondered what it would've been like if someone had been this nice to me when I was younger. I might've stopped me from always hating everything and my pranking...

"So, where to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:44 pm

"Hmmm, probably to the festival to get you food and water." She giggled, continuing to lead him along. As they got to where they had beverages and food, she would pick out high starch food, as well as sodium rich foods, and breads. Handing him a big glass of water with them, she smiled. "Eat. Drink the whole glass of water, then we'll get you another."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:41 am

I raised my glass, winked, then had it dribble all over my face. Smooth move Lou, I thought as it missed my open mouth completely, spilling all over my face, neck, and shirt. I swore rather loudly. 

"Every freaking time..." I muttered, looking down at my shirt. It was a white shirt of course, and now it was shrinking to my skin. I put the now empty glass back down on the table and took off my shirt. At the time, it seemed like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Brianna giggled into her hand as he slopped the water all down his front, her smile bright. And then he took it off, making her giggle more. Filling the glass again, she offered. "At least you can't make much of a mess anymore!" she clapped, giggling. "Oh! We should go on the Sun Wheel!" The daughter of Dionysus looked excitedly to the beach. "I haven't ever been on it with someone else!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 am

I smiled. Once managing to take a sip of water without causing another mess, I drained the glass. I slammed it on the table. I turned to Brianna.

"What's that?" I asked, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:20 am

"The...Ferris wheel? You sit in the bucket and go in a big circle high in the sky?" She blinked at him, rocking on her feet. "We don't gotta if you don't want to." She smiled brightly, humming happily. "I just thought it might be fun!"  The bright-eyed girl leaned over, giggling.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh, no, I'd love to go! I don't really keep up with the events here, sorry. Come on!" I said. I grabbed her hand and began running toward the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 am

"Meep!" Purple eyes widened with glee as she gripped the boy's hand, being tugged along towards the Ferris Wheel. Once there, she settled into the seat opposite of Louis, giggling. "I've never been on a Ferris wheel with a boy before!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 am

I smiled at her. I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Well, there's a first for everything," I told her. The wheel stopped for a moment, and we stepped forward waiting to get on. The guy running the machine eyed me for a moment.

"You do realize you're shirtless?" he asked, narrowing his eyes. I nodded and smiled. He let us go on anyway. I let Brianna get in the car first. I climbed in after her and put my arm around her again. The guy closed the car and began to work the ride.

"Up we go," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next