Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:00 am

Brianna blushed as an arm was thrown around her. Looking over, she smiled, tucking herself against him. "Up up! Maybe we'll get stuck on top!" she smiled, giggling. "I always like being at the top."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 am

I grinned. I held her just a little bit tighter. I liked Brianna. I really did.

"Well, it looks like it," I said as the wheel began slowing. We'd reached the top, and the view was incredible. I could see for miles. The Sound, the forest, the road; the whole of Camp Half Blood and beyond. I was amazed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 am

Brianna grinned, gripping the side as she looked out at the distance as the Ferris wheel stopped. Turning, she laughed and pointed at the glimmering lights at the Amphitheater, and at the festival. "Thanks for riding with me, Louis~." Leaning over, Brianna pecked him on the cheek. "It's definitely more fun with someone."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 am

I could feel my cheeks flush, bright red. I looked at her and smiled. I never smiled like this. My smile always felt hollow, like it wasn't about happiness, usually just about a joke. It was like I was different around Brianna.

The Ferris wheel began moving again.

"It was my pleasure," I told her. I took her hand in mine as we rode around a few more times. Then, the wheel stopped to let us off and let another person get on. I helped her out. We walked around for a while. The sun was just setting. I paused. I turned to her. I took her head in my hands and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 am

She giggled, riding with him. As she was lead off, she held his hand in hers, humming. And then he...kissed her? This was new. Boys normally didn't kiss her. She was always the friend. Was it cause he was drunk? Would he like her still in the morning? She wasn't sure. But she leaned in and kissed him back, deciding to just enjoy it for the happy moment it was.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 am

I pulled back and smiled at her. She looked pretty in the last amounts of sunlight. I was distracted from everything. Like the fact that my head was pounding like crazy and I felt slightly dizzy.

So, then, of course, I passed out drunk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:46 am

Brianna blinked, and giggled into her hands. Leaning down, she helped him up, and then off to his cabin. Once there, she helped him out of his clothes, into some PJs, and stayed with him all night to keep him from being sick. It wasn't hard for her to settle into this routine, having had to do it often for some of her partying brothers and sister. Drunk care was kind of second nature for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]   Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Question My Actions [Vix-Shadow]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2