Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} Empty
PostSubject: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Well here I was. Accompanying the girl who saved my Dove HeartBreak. And for some reason I was a little excited. I hoped this went smoothly
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 pm

I walked up.For once I had gotten dressed up.A rare to sight to those who knew me well."Hello." I said to Train.I was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I caught myself staring. She looked incredibly beautiful. I quickly averted my gaze. "You look wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

I noticed him staring and smiled."Thank you." I said.I really didn't know what to do on a date.All I knew was that sometimes in movies people went to see those crappy chick flicks.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 pm

"so any movie you wanted to see really badly or should we just watch the crappy chick flicks?" I smiled slightly. I could've sworn she smiled a little too. HeartBreak flew by and landed on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:52 pm

"I don't care.All up to you." I said.I acknowledged the bird with a nod and a smile."Hi." I said to it.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 pm

"Nah. You got better taste than I probably do."I let my fingers intertwine with hers. I was determined to make this a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:13 pm

I shrugged."I never really watch movies.I just turn the audience into cats.Not anymore though." I said,recalling last years incident.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:17 pm

"Then we should get the cheapest ticket and we'll both not watch the movie" I winked. This day could get better still. As long as thins played out well and I don't go home a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I smiled."Good idea." I said.Then I held up my spell book."Wanna mess with the audience?" I was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm

"Well. I was thinking more along the lines of this." I leaned down and closed my eyes. letting out lips meet.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:10 pm

I smiled.It was amazing.He kissed me!Oh my gods,it happened!I could barely contain my happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 pm

I pulled back. "Sorry. I umm.."I could feel my face getter hotter
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:19 pm

I smiled more."WHy would you be sorry?" I asked.I was a little confused.Did he not like me?
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

"Well...I didn't think you liked me..."I looked away. I was definitely blushing
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 am

I did a little blushing myself."How could I not like you?" It was embarrasing to say that.But it was true,nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:12 am

Because I'm me. I said nothing though, I pulled her close once more. Maybe this was meant to be this way. Maybe it wasn't. But for now, there was nowhere else I'd rather be. For the second time, our lips met eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:43 pm

It felt amazing kissing him.It was like... um... better than... well,everything.It's hard to describe these amazing moments.There just... well,amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 pm

I let my arms wrap around her. For that moment there but pure bliss. I pulled away after a moment. what was I doing? I hardly knew her yet I was content to allow this to happen. What was wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:59 pm

I kept replaying the kiss in my mind.Why?I wasn't supposed to be that romantic girl!I was the BAD girl,the one uncaring about anyone but herself,and yet around him... my personailty changed.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:02 pm

"Sorry. So.."I coughed. "What were the plans again?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:08 pm

"Ummm..." I said.I thought a moment."I can't remember." I said,and blushed."Im a bit absentminded."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 pm

"I see... What did you want to do on this date?" I wrapped my hand into hers. "We can't just stand here forever..."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:19 pm

I shrugged."I don't know.I could stare at you for ages." Then I realized what I had said.I blushed redder than uh.. um... a red thing.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"And I...." I leaned forwards and kissed her lightly. This time. Not caring what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}   The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Date {Cheyenne shadow and Train Albadion}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next