Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Essie frowned, "I don't know what you're talking about." she smiled unconvincingly. "No idea..." she laughed like she was giving away some big secret. She shook her head and put in in her knees pulling her knees tightly to her chest. "You didn't see that, you didn't see that." she mumbled to herself repeatadly.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

"Essie," I said in my low and soft voice. "Whatever you're hiding, you don't have to do this. You don't have to hide anything from me." I said soothingly. "I won't judge you or think less of you. I'm here for you Essie." I said, repeating what I had said earlier when we were sitting and having an amazing time, only this time things had become darker and more serious.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Essie shook her head violently. "No. No." she said, still shaking her head. She was fighting back tears. Why did everything have to fall? "You can't no this. No one can." she said quietly, rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 pm

"Essie...please." I said, practically begging. "You can trust me with this." I knelt down to where she was rocking herself gently. "Essie, please...you don't have to hide anything from me." I looked at her and hoped. Hoped she would trust me and let me in. If she didn't, I didn't know what I would do. I was too roped in to just forget and walk away. I cared about Essie and I needed to know what was causing her this...fear and suppression and hiding the scars on her arms. "Essie, what are you scared of?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:23 pm

She let tears fall. "I don't like it though." she said, through broken sobs. "I don't, Chris." she let a water fall of tears fall. "I don't like what I did." she cried. She collected herself and looked at Chris. "I don't like it..." she looked into his eyes. They looked like they could go right into her soul. "She looked away and put her head down. "I-I used to..." she coked on a sob. "U-used to..." she shook her head. "I don't want to say it." she said, wiping tears off of her cheeks, letting new ones fall. "When/I/Came/here/I/ was nine." she took a breath. "I was picked on a lot, and Ares kids like to pick on me..." she wiped away some more tears. "I got, um, really depressed and started to..." she couldn't get the words out. She was so ashamed of what she had done, and the fact that she couldn't stop. She motioned towards the scars. "I-I cut myself..." she let rapid tears fall, "I still do..." she buried her head into her knees and sobbed, she hated this. She hated feeling so weak, she hated the fact that she ever did that. She hated the fact that she had just told something she had never told anyone before, to a person she just met.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Seeing Essie cry and look so sad and fragile broke my heart. She sounded so broken and...depressed. "Essie," I choked out, voice cracking. I ran over to her and just grabbed her in my arms. "You...you don't have to do that." I said, rocking her back and forth in my arms. "Essie, you're such a beautiful girl. You don't have to do this." I said. It made me feel so heart-broken and anxious in the pit of my stomache. I needed to be here for Essie. I couldn't just sit and let this happen. "Essie, promise me something." I said, voice stronger than what I had expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm

She wiped her face, trying to clear her tears. Not working well. "What?" she asked. She sniffled. "I can't stop it. It's so hard." she sighed and put her face on his chest softly crying. She hated this. but she loved being in his strong arms. She hated admitting what she had done, but she loved that he wanted to help. She had serious mixed feelings.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:47 pm

"Essie, I'll help you stop. No one can stop on their own." I said as she cried into my chest. I waas going to be here for Essie. I made a promise to myself then and there. I was going to help her come above her problem and stop it. "I'm going to help you, Essie."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Essie looked up slightly. "Thank you." she said quietly, wiping away her tears. she put her head in his chest, he was warm to her, maybe it was him, or maybe it was something coming from her. A thing that she had never felt before. She sighed into his chest. She didn't want to feel like this.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 pm

I sat there in complete silence. As I rubbed Essie's back, I tried to put myself in Essie's shoes to try and figure out how serious the picking on had to have been for her to physically hurt herself. I heard the beach waves crash against the shore. It was moments like this which made me realise somemthing. Silence isn't awkward. Its's comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Essie sat there. Listening to his breathing. She closed her eyes. She didn't want to move from there. He was her comfort. She didn't want to think about all the harrassing the ares kids did to her. She listened to the silence. She took her face away from his chest. "Chris..." she looked up at him, "Are you mad at me?" she asked quietly. she looked at him, hoping that he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:32 am

"Of course not Essie," I said, truly meaning it. We sat there like that for who knows how long, but I loved every minute of it. Not even every minute; every second. The stars twinkled in the night-time skyline. I couldn't think of anything else except that this moment, no matter how short or how long, was...perfect.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 am

Essie smiled and closed her eyes. They had been out there for who knows how long, but she knew that she loved being there...with him. She sighed and put her head back on his chest. She knew she was feeling something that she had never dealt with. It was perfect with him, he cared about what happened with her. No one since she had come here had been like that towards her. Maybe it was because she finally opened up to someone, maybe it was something else. She didn't know, and she didn't think she would ever truly know. She just stayed in that moment, in a silence that made a perfect harmony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))   The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach At Twilight ((Essie!))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2