Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That Ice Cold Forest

Go down 
+4
Banana
selene
Crispy Bacon
DollFaceღ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks Bre and wow you're fast<3
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:47 pm

If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it.
If I make it back, I'd still want more, more.
If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.
I won't take it back, I'd still want more.
I'd still want more.

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 Wip
She said, "It's time to wake up, you're acting like such a fool."
"If you're gonna go on you gotta be strong.
Life can be so cruel.
And now the time has moved on,
I haven't seen her face in years.
But, the things that she said are stuck in my head.
Now I'm walking through fire and fear.
But, there's no telling what tomorrow brings.

Daughter of Demeter

Name: Camile Dixie
Age/Birthday: Camile is currently seventeen and born on April Twenty Third.
God Parent: Demeter
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Wade Dixie, Father.
Years in Camp: Two Years.
Brief History: Her father meet Demeter at the local farmers market, and for him it was love at first sight. Him and his beloved spent a few years together before they were soon graced with a little girl. Though to her father it meant sadness for he was forced to say goodbye the woman he loved for the last time, she had finally showed him who she was and for that she was forced to go. Gratefully her grandmother raised her father’s daughter who was named Camile. As she grew she did fairly well in school, despite her dyslexia. During the summer she was taking dance lessons and helping out on the farm while her father worked down in the doctor’s office. She was a pretty happy kid for a girl who’s dad was always busy. Between her chores and school she would spend time with her friends. Playing down by the creek and racing horses. Life for her was perfect. That was until she turned fifteen. At the age of fifteen her father sent her down to camp half blood. Mainly because the peaceful town became a bit distressed. And now she currently is standing in camp.
Physical Appearance: Camile is the type of girl, who you’ll see with no make up on. Her skin has a soft glow, and a pale tan. Her eyes are this pale blue color, that stands out with her wavy chocolate brown hair. Upon her face there’s a small scar that’s just above her upper lips, which happened when she held deliver a baby calf. Cami’s a bit thin, though has a decent amount of curves and a generous bust. Tending to wear blouses, and shorts more often than not. Though she enjoys wearing the crazy dresses during the founder’s parade back at her hometown. She stands at about five foot seven and a half inches, and weights one hundred and forty pounds.
Personality: Cami, as her father affectionately called her, isn’t your average southern bell. Being raised as a farmer, turned doctor’s child was never easy. She’s always been a free spirit, and yet a hard worker as well. Cami is some what happy go lucky. But even so she’s disciplined in a way for her to be what some would call, prim and proper or even to be the perfect house wife. She loves taking care of others which is why she helps out her father. While she grew older, she found herself opening her heart to others beside animals.
Fatal Flaw: She tends to be a bit of a day dreamer, so she doesn’t pay to much attention to things. She also tends to obsess over details when she’s working on a project.
Pets: Camile has a six month old boarder collie named Beth.
Talents:
Weapons: A set of bow and arrows, some of the arrows she can grow or weave from pants. Now then her bow and arrow is charmed to
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: She has a slight southern drawl.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Accepted! :3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Approved by the lovely Crispy<3

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 Black-black-hair-camera-girl-photography-Favim.com-124209
Half-Bloods
Name: Angel Brook
Age/Birthday: March Twenty Second, Age sixteen.
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Family: Her mother was named Hazel Brook, though when she married Angel's step-father, Max Parker her mother changed her name to Hazel Parker. Hazel is thirty six years old, while Max is forty.
Years in Camp: Nine Years.
Brief History: The way Hazel had met Zeus wasn’t under the best circumstances. You see earlier that evening Hazel finally was strong enough to break things off with her abusive boyfriend, though she didn’t come out without a scratch. Her left eye had been badly blackened, but none the less Hazel went to a small café, where she met Zeus. He treated her kindly and helped her get over her ex. Along the way Hazel found herself falling in love with Zeus, and soon enough she was pregnant. On March twenty second, the earth was graced with another a demi-god. During Hazel’s labor the rain poured, the lightning filled the sky. Though Zeus knew, that he would break Hazel’s heart that he had to leave. And so he did, leaving his newest daughter and ex lover behind. But it wasn’t long until Hazel met someone else. Max Parker, a lawyer. Around the time Angel turned three Zeus came to see her and Hazel, though he was careful not to see her. He wanted to keep both her and her mother safe so he tried to protect them both from monsters. Only his plan back fired, and instead she was cursed with being able to control the weather with her emotions. Burning her child hood, she spent a lot of her time in her room, with a giant stuffed teddy bear. Her father and mother never really got along, constant fighting. Though she never let that get her down. Around the time she turned seven, Angel found herself seeing monsters of all sorts. Her mother did understand what was going on. But she didn’t think it would be safe to keep her daughter around. So she made the most painful decision to take her to Camp Half Blood. Angel was upset when she had found out her mother wanted to send her away. Though she wanted to take her daughter to camp, but only for two weeks when spring break started.
Physical Appearance: In certain ways Angel looks much like Zeus. Her hair was this deep shade of black, with stormy gray blue eyes. The light hues of blue she had gotten from her mother. Her skin is lightly tanned, with faint scars. As she grew older, her grew into her looks. Angel has a heart shaped face, with full lips and a medium sized straight nose. With decent curves, and a generous breasts size. Her lips are a deep shade of pink, while her cheeks are a soft shade of red. She tends to wear, off shades of blue and teals, along with shades of grays. Around her neck she wears a white gold engraved necklace with a picture of her mother and step father inside. Upon her feet she wears, anything from heels, to her old converse. Angel weights about one hundred and thirty pounds, and stands at about five foot seven inches.
Personality: Angel, is well an angel in a way. She’s a kind person, welcoming towards others. Her heart is open to anyone and everyone. Though she is moody. She can find herself easily offended. Much like her father she commands respect much like her father her pride can get in the way. Angel loves drama, and always has, which leads to her love for mysterious if not dramatic exits. Along with that Angel is some what you’re quiet type, she loves to make friends but she also finds herself more silent when she’s among a large group. As for her temper Angel isn’t exactly easily angered but she does have a quick temper.
Fatal Flaw: Angel’s flaws have to be her need to please everyone, along with her pride. When she’s angered she tends to let her temper get the best of her, which causes her to be cruel even when she doesn’t mean to be.
Pets: That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 244788_1From her mother, Angel received a rare white fox cub which she named Thunder.
Talents: Though more of a curse than a talent. Angel find herself able to change the weather, though only slightly with her emotions.
Weapons: Angel has a bow, with a quiver full of arrows. Some of which she can conduct energy through for an electric arrow.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round.
Other:
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Lena Winter

Daughter of Khione

That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 Tumblr_lemd7pHkJI1qbgpo2o1_500
Name: Lena Winter
Age/Birthday: 17 born Dec 24
God Parent: Khione
Mortal Family: Since she's an orphan she doesn't know her family but she does know her father was Nicolas Winter
Years in Camp: Ten
Brief History: When Lena was first born she was raised by her father. Around the time she was three her father was killed in a deadly fire that burned their home down. When the police found her they were shocked she wasn't dead, but yet she was cold to the touch. So she was sent to a orphanage, which is where she met Forest. Forest had become her friend and remained beside her until she was six. Whens she turned six he took her to camp half blood, he was a satyr. Sadly when she entered the barrier he was killed by a monster that chased them.
Physical Appearance: Lena has always been a pretty girl. As she grew older she developed more of a heart shaped face that's framed my her straight chestnut locks. Her eyes are a deep forest green with flecks of gold around her pupils. Standing at about five foot eight inches and weight about one hundred and forty five pounds. Which gives her a decent bust line and curves. Her skin is a creamy porcelain like color, with rosy cheeks and light deep pink color lips. Her nose is straight and a decent length. On her bottom lip there is a small scar. She normally wears a snowflake pendant around her neck with sweaters, skinny jeans, boots scarves and converse which she wears often.
Personality: Lena is fairly kind to others. Though she is fairly stubborn she is fairly easy to talk to. Even though she tends to be a bit icy she finds herself having trouble trusting others. Once she becomes anyone's friend she's loyal to them until the end. Though even with the troubles in her life it's made her brave and willing to risk herself for the sake of others.
Fatal Flaw: She tends to be brutally honest if not a bit harsh.
Pets: A snow owl named Icicle.
Talents:he can control more winter type weather such as snow, ice and hail, though only once or twice a day if small. And once a day if she creates a blizzardy wonderland.
Weapons: Her weapon is a spear that she can channel ice through.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round.
Other:

Last edited by Ice on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Ice Cold Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2