Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That Ice Cold Forest

Go down 
+4
Banana
selene
Crispy Bacon
DollFaceღ
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

That Ice Cold Forest  Empty
PostSubject: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Holly Fitch
Age/Birthday: 15 Dec. 24,1996
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Older Brother: Jacob Fitch,28 years old and her current caretaker. Max Fitch, Father age 48 deceased.
Years in Camp: Two Years
Brief History: During her childhood Holly always from herself performing. She loved to dance and singing for her brother and father. Until her dad died when she was seven their home was filled with music and laughter. Her father was a music teacher and an acting coach. After he died, Holly found herself become more withdrawn, only opening up to school friends. As much as she enjoyed acting she picked up singing. When she turned thirteen she was taken to Camp Half Blood, which she willingly accepted because she had wanted change.
Physical Appearance: Holly was born with deep blue eyes and a fair complexion. Her hair falls to her waist in a sea of chocolate brown waves and she has bangs that fall upon her forehead.. Holly's figure was curvy, with a generous bust. Holly never goes anywhere without wearing Tiffany's & Co. oval shaped locket, that holds a picture of her brother and father. Normally she wears skinny jeans, with peep toe pumps, a jacket, and some sort of low cut blouse or skirts.
Personality: Normally Holly is quiet, with a kind heart. Not as flirty as most children she likes to get to know someone and just have normal conversations.Being raised by her brother, despite her feminine side she is a tomboy. With her friends she is a bubbly and even out going person. Holly's also not afraid of a challenge as long as there isn't any violence involved.
Fatal Flaw: Nervous around strangers, someone anti-social & afraid of heights.
Pets: A raven named Allen.
Talents: She's a fairly good singer, and an actress in school plays.
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other:

Last edited by Ice on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:48 am

Great character! Maybe some more flaws personality-wise though? And I'm not entirely sure if insomnia is a fatal flaw...
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 am

Changed up the flaws. Better?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:53 am

Yep! Thanks for editing, accepted!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Dani Lockhart
Age/Birthday: 17 June Tenth
God Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Family: Step Father: Jason Lockhart[Dead] Mother: Raven Lockhart.[Dead]
Years in Camp: 11 years.
Brief History: Dani was born into a quiet household. Her mother and father were both teachers. As a young girl Dani's father paid her much attention, though as kind as he was he wasn't the same to her mother. The reason for her mother's and step father's death was caused because of a fight they were having. Jason was so angry with her mother one even that he simply shot her, and then himself. Dani had been at school when this happened, when her teacher found out Dani was taken to an orphanage, this all happened when she was six. Which was also the time a satyr found her and took her camp.
Physical Appearance: Dani was born a brunette hair, which she had gotten from her mother. But she had these blue purple eyes which were a trait she had gotten from both parents. Her hair fell to about her shoulder blades. She's curvy and fairly busty. Normally she wears shorts, skinny jeans, converse, tank tops and hoodies.
Personality: Dani was a fairly happy teenager. Warm towards people she meets. Though at times she finds herself spilling secrets. Dani sometimes finds herself a bit nervous around strangers, which was from how the Madame of her orphanage treated her. But besides that she loves to talk to new people, and learn about their stories. With some what of a short temper she becomes easily annoyed.
Fatal Flaw: Dani's a bit shy,though she can be a bit of a gossip. Dani's also easily annoyed and will snap at anyone who crosses her.
Pets: A small shadow fox named Sliver.
Talents: She's able to grow fruits, and restore dead plants.
Weapons: Celestial bronze dagger
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Accepted. Really good charrie :D
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Noxi Smith
Age/Birthday: 16 November 18tth
God Parent: Urania
Mortal Family: Father: Roman Smith[Dead]-Step-Mother: Isabella Smith.[Dead]
Years in Camp: 6 years.
Brief History: Noxi was raised by her father and step-mother until she was nine. Her step mother hated her because of no actual reason. Her father on the other side loved her to death. As a little girl her and her father would sit on the roof, pointing out stars and eating s'mores. She was completely happy until the day they died in a house fire. Which was started by her step mother. Though Noxi had been inside when the house was burning, a satyr saved her. She had been living so far away from camp that it took them three weeks to get to camp. By the time she arrived she was ten and since then, Noxi has been afraid to open up.
Physical Appearance: Noxi was born with silvery blue eyes and black wavy hair that falls to her waist. Her skin is pale and never seems to really tan. Noxi's thin, but not sickly she still has curves and decent bust. On her left cheek there is a faded scar that curves up to her eye. Normally she wears skinny jeans, with black converse and different t-shirts. She's not really a girly girl though from time to time she does like to wear short shorts, and skirts with converse and a nice top.
Personality: Noxi is a very quiet and shy. When she meets people she gets along with or enjoys being around, she clings to them. Sometimes she appears to be a bit spacey if not drowsy because of her insomnia. She's kindhearted and welcoming towards new people who she thinks she might enjoy being around. Once she opens up to people she becomes this friendly and bubbly type person.
Fatal Flaw: Noxi tends to be really shy around new people. Sometimes she might get a bit snappy towards people who are overly annoying when she's around them.
Pets: A tawny owl named Dusk.
Talents: She can point out the different constellations and navigate her way around, when she's lost by the stars.
Weapons: Celestial bronze dagger

Last edited by Fallen on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:28 am

~HP fan! Nice!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Noel Winters
Age/Birthday: December 21st age 15
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Derek Winters (Father), Nathan Winters (Half Brother)
Years in Camp: Two
Brief History: Noel with born to her father Derek and Nyx, along with Derek's wife and son., Nathan Her step mother never seemed to like having Noel around mainly because she wasn't related to her. When Noel was younger her step mother always trying to find ways to "lose" her, but Noel always came back. Her father was a lawyer so he was never really around until after the accident. Which in reality wasn't an accident at all. When her step mother had picked up noel from first grade she took a different route. As a train was coming, her step mother floored it and stopped in the middle of the track. Upon impact Noel found herself, hugged in a warming darkness while her step mother died. Her father never really mourned the loss of his wife as much as he was happy to have his daughter alive. While she grew up, her father began to work less and spend more time with her and her brother which she eagerly accepted. When Noel turned thirteen her father told her of who her mother was and sent Noel to Camp Half Blood, where she has been for two years.
Physical Appearance: Noel was born with dark brown eyes, almost the color black, with waist length black hair to back that rested in waves. Standing at about five foot eight inches. She has fully lips, that have a natural light pink color, and pale skin. The only trait that she seemed to receive from her father was her dimples, and nose. Upon her left cheek she has a long jagged scar from when she was in a car accident with her step mother.
Personality: As a young teenager Noel has anyways been stubborn, but a good girl. With her eagerness to please others she finds herself in over her head. Noel finds herself not good when it comes to not getting her way at times. Though normally determined and self-confident, Noel is honestly just seeking the approval of others. Which tends to get her in trouble. She's fairly calm with not to much of a temper.
Fatal Flaw: Stubbornness
Pets: A wolf pup named Despair.
Talents: Noel uses shadow travel, and tends to also use the shadows to make her appear as if she was invisible, but each for only a short period of time..
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other:N/A for now.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Accepted. Excellent characters. :]
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Thankie ^^ I feel epic cause I've written my past two in under an hour and an hour I get home from school
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Icy Tyvelis
Age/Birthday: Seventeen years old, born on December 21st.
God Parent: Khione
Mortal Family: 'Father' (though actually her uncle): Marcus Tyvelis.
Years in Camp: Five.
Brief History: Born to Ian Tyvelis and Khione. Born on December Twenty First Icy was a happy child, though only within a week after her father welcomed her into the world, he was killed in a deadly car crash dieing on impact. So her uncle Marcus who was her father's older brother took her into his home. He raised her as if she was his own child. During her early years Icy always knew she was a bit different, but that only grew worse when she was about seven and tried to kiss her friend Jacob. Only to have him get frost bite when she touched his name. Life after that was never the same, moving around Marcus and Icy never found a place to settle down until they moved to Montana, where he bought a Ranch. Icy did really well in school, decent grades besides having minor dyslexia. Around her tenth birthday Icy came home early from school, only to find her mother and "father" fighting about how she needed to leave. Though Icy never really saw her mother, she was happy to know she came to see her. The months that followed that became a bit strained until she turned twelve, which was when Marcus took her off to Camp Half Blood.
Physical Appearance: Icy was born with piercing icy blue eyes, and jet black colored hair. Streaking with light, if not icy colored hair which falls to her shoulder blades. Though Icy normally keeps it pulled back with ribbons or hair bows. Weighting about one hundred and twenty pounds, she's fairly curvy. She appears to be about five foot seven inches. Her skin seems to be ghostly pale, with only a faint pink tint to her cheeks, and deep pink lips. She has a straight nose, much like her father's and a some what heart shaped face, and almond shaped eyes. Not really what most would consider gorgeous, or even beautiful Icy loves how she looks.
Personality: Icy tends to be a bit cold, if not uncaring when you first meet her. Back in middle school she was called the Ice Queen because of her cold heart. Some what jealous at times she finds herself unable to fully trust anyone. Her emotions, though rarely shown are kind and welcoming, which only happens when she makes a new friend, which has yet to happen because of how she comes off. Now her personality towards animals tends to be warmer, because she seems to find a deep connection with them. But back to the easily jealous part, Icy can become envious towards others who easily make friends, or even "fall in love" because she has yet to experience it herself.
Fatal Flaw: Envy, and her cold personality.
Pets: An Arctic fox named Frost.
Talents: Icy can make it snow, as long as she is near water. She's also able to form ice, but she's still not every good at it. Her touch also seems to be a bit cold, which is why if she wants to touch someone, she wears mittens.
Weapons: A silver bow, and arrows, along with a few ice arrows.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round.
Other:

Last edited by Fallen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 pm

That Ice Cold Forest  Izzyhart
Isabelle “Izzy” Hart

Half-Bloods
Name: Isabelle “Izzy” Hart
Age/Birthday: Seventeen, February 14th.
God Parent: Hebe
Mortal Family: Drake and Drew Hart (Father’s her parents are Homosexual since her birth father put her up for adoption.
Years in Camp: Two years.
Brief History: Isabelle was born to Hebe and her actual father Nathan on February fourteenth at 11:59 pm. So she almost was born on the fifteenth which is why her fathers celebrate her birthday for two days when she was a small child. Even though her father’s Drake and Drew are not her birth father’s they treated her like their very own. During her childhood Isabelle found herself doing extremely well in the area of arts. As a small child Izzy never really paid much attention to the world around her. She was you’re average little girl, giggling and playing with dolls. As she grew up, she began to see things she couldn’t explain. Her fathers’ just called it her artistic side shining through. To mention Drake and Drew were fashion designers. Once Isabelle reached high school she started working for the yearbook committee. Though she didn’t really try to be Isabelle was what some would consider popular. She wasn’t really to fond of that fact which is why she tried to keep a low profile. As she became older, she began to notice how the boys in her school would look at her, and try to tame her. Which never really worked out. For her photography was the only thing that seemed to free her, and even make her remotely happy. During Isabelle’s summer break between her sophomore and junior year Izzy went camping with some friends. But before she knew it, they were attacked by monsters. Isabelle’s friends were able to get away. But luckily for her among her friends was a satyr named Henry who helped her get away. Running down the path she ended up breaking her ankle when she tripped. When she finally entered the camp Henry took her to the infirmary where she spent the first few hours of camp before going to her mother’s cabin.
Physical Appearance: Isabelle is not your normal teenage beauty. Her skin is white as freshly fallen snow, while her hair is a shade of red that it looks like a fire upon her head. Her hair is long and wavy falling to the middle of her back, while she has these haunting green eyes which she hides behind sunglasses. Her lips are pump and a pale shade of pink. Which Izzy hides behind her bright red lip stick, which only can compare to her eyes. She stands at about five foot ten inches, and weights roughly one hundred and forty pounds. Though she’s some what slender she does have curves. Her eye brows are well groomed, and curved though they are a light shade of brown. Izzy’s nose is medium in length and straight. Her cheeks are rosy in color and stand out against her high cheek bows and oval shaped face. Isabelle normally wears flowing shirts, with her sunglasses, clunky necklaces, skinny jeans and heels of any sort. Though her trade mark is her black leather jacket.
Personality: Isabelle oozes with self confidence, though not so full of herself that she becomes cocky. She’s a total rebel, she never really thinks before she acts. Now even being so her heart has yet to be tamed by any man she’s come across. While she’s smart and welcoming she tends to be brutally honest when it comes to her opinion, not really caring if it hurts someone’s feelings. As for her temper that’s a total different story. Her temper is much like the color of her hair, fiery and intense something much like a burning wild fire that doesn’t seem to go out. Isabelle also enjoys taking care of others when they’re harmed. Isabelle also can be very envious when it comes to someone getting what she wanted.
Fatal Flaw: For Isabelle’s fatal flaw it would be her temper, and her envy towards anyway who get’s something she wants. She’s also tends to find herself getting into trouble for giving her opinions. She's also a day dreamer which causes her to forget important dates, and times that she needs to be at places. Besides her temper Isabelle can be a bit impatient and in a way stubborn, much like a small child, though it only happens when it comes to things she believes in.
Pets: A pet fox named Blaze.
Talents: Izzy doesn’t really know her talents that received from Hebe but she loves to take photos, and paint. She also is a fairly good cook. Which you could say are traits of Hebe’s children.
Weapons: A set of bow and arrows. Though she has a set that catches ablaze with fire, though it’s made from made from celestial bronze at the tip. Izzy’s bow and arrows transforms into an amber “fire” like necklace which she never leaves without.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round.
Other:

Last edited by Breathe on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Looks good! Only thing is that she would move into the Hera cabin rather than the Hebe cabin. Also, could you remove the pegasus from her pets section, please?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:33 pm

That's fine to both those parts
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks for editing! Izzy is accepted!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Raven Grimm
Age/Birthday: Seventeen born on October 30/31st at Midnight
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: Daughter to Vincent Grimm and his Belated first wife Onyx Grimm
Years in Camp: Four
Brief History: Raven was born to Vincent and Onyx Grimm, though she was truly the daughter of Nyx. Though her step-mother gave her father permission to have an affair with Nyx since, Onyx couldn’t bare any children. Sad as it was when Raven was a small child, she was already labeled as different because her father owned a funeral parlor. Even though she knew she was different she didn’t except to see monsters, and other things the other kids didn’t see. Luckily her teacher just said it was her overly creative imagination. While she grew up, and after her step mother passed, which happened after she turned thirteen, her father sent her to camp. But that was because what killed her step mother happened to be a monster. Raven is still extremely close to her father and goes back to visit him from time to time.
Physical Appearance: That Ice Cold Forest  Stock_Model_Female_24_by_Lady_Lilith666_Stock

That Ice Cold Forest  Stock_Model_Female_26_by_Lady_Lilith666_Stock Raven has never looked like the other girls. Standing at about five foot nine inches, and weighting about one hundred and twenty six pounds. Her eyes are this deep brown that seems to stare into you’re soul, which is only enhanced by her bright blue flecks that dot the chestnut brown color. Her lips are full and painted deep red color, which stands out against her pale flesh. Her hair is cut down to her shoulders and is only some what wavy because of how often she curls it. Right under her left eye, there is a small scar mark shaped like a crescent moon.
Personality: Being a mortician’s daughter had never been good for Raven. Every since she was a little girl, she had always been lonely because everyone feared what her father did. Though the loneliness turned into inner darkness when she became a teenager. But don’t get me wrong Raven is probably one of the most kind hearted, and sweetest person you’ll meet. That is once you get past her shy outer shell.
Fatal Flaw: Raven is what you would call overly trusting. Which was caused from her lack of attention as a child. Now Raven is also cautious when it comes to meeting others, which she had gained as a little girl from her mother. She also hate’s to get in the way of others, even when she was talking. Which leads to her other flaw which is her being way to quiet.
Pets: A raven named Nightmare.
Talents: Raven is pretty good at singing, along with being decent at archery.
Weapons: Raven carries a lace parasol that transforms into a set of bow and arrows.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Raven is accepted! :3 Though, I am going to ask that you either resize the picture so it's smaller or put it in a spoiler so it doesn't stretch the page. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:25 pm

I was planning on doing just that, I'll probably go between the two I just used the full pic from deviant art
cause I was laz.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Active Characters
Alice Kingsley
Noxi Smith
Holly Fitch
Dani Lockhart
Icy Tyvelis
Angel Brook
Lena Winter
Inactive Characters
Noel Winters
Isabelle Hart
Camile Dixie
Raven Grimm
Relationships
Raven Grimm Dating her Golden Boy
Lena Winter Single
Isabelle Hart Complicated with Jake
Dani Lockhart Dating Kale
Holly Fitch Dating Alex Matthews
Icy Tyvelis Dating Jesse Webber
Noxi Smith Dating Cori.
Alice Kingsley Single
Angel Brook Single.
Camile Dixie Single.

Last edited by Ice on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:15 pm

“But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.”

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

That Ice Cold Forest  Girl,photography-c92ce5e5d9c5b72156ce4dfc66af77e4_h_large
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Name: Alice Kingsley
Age/Birthday: Alice is currently sixteen and born on January fourteenth.
God Parent: Hemera
Mortal Family: Bibwit Harte Kingsley [Father.]
Years in Camp: Nine Years.
Brief History: The evening that Alice was brought into this world was one much like stories in fairy tales. That night there had been a horrible snow storm, her father who was a book store owner at the time was nervously pacing in their two bedroom cottage. While the woman whom he loved so dearly gave birth to a health baby girl. Now as the facts were theses. Her mother had not told her father of her immortality which lead to a heart break. So Alice ended up being the last woman her father ever loved. Alice was a dearly loved child raised around books and sweet fairy tales. Though the reason for her name was because her father had loved Alice Through The Looking Glass. Which ended up being Alice’s favorite book. During her short lived time in elementary school, Alice noticed things that other children didn’t see. So of course her teachers dismissed it. Her father of course knowing that Alice was a demi-god went along with her tales. For Alice’s sixth birthday her father had bought her a white rabbit, which she named Timeless. No matter where she went Alice had Timeless with her in a small wicker basket that she carried on her arm. Sadly when she turned seven her father had told her she needed to go to camp. The reason was monsters were growing closer, and her mother wished it to be so. After she had her cake, and blew out her birthday candles, Alice’s father packed her bags and loaded them into his car, the night was a horrible day for her to be taken. The snow storm that had hit when she was born, was brewing once again, the roads were icy and dangerous. But her father pushed on, taking his daughter as close as he could to the camp before she got out. Alice never did regret her father taking her to camp. On Alice’s sixteenth birthday her father sent her his copy of Alice Through The Looking Glass. Which she was happy to have received, and that she reads before lights out. But since then she lives her days in camp, writing stories to her father mainly before bed she went to bed of course.
Physical Appearance: Alice was gifted with a natural beauty. Her hair is a shade of brown that also seems to be dark purple in hue. Her eyes are this off shade of sea blue and olive green, though not hazel. She stands at about five foot seven and a half, and weights about one hundred and thirty five pounds. Her form is curvy and extremely feminine. Alice is some what of a girly girl, she loves wearing different types of pumps and sundresses. Though her favorite had to be this white cotton one, with black straps and poka-dots, a base of off white and light gray strips. Her hair is straight and falls down to her shoulders. She was never much of a fan of make up with the only exception being a small amount of mascara and eyeliner. Her lips are full and a soft shade of pink. Her skin is a soft tan. Upon her legs there are faint scars from her adventures of climbing trees,. The only odd scar she has is upon her upper lip which happened when she was young, something about a book falling. Though there is a scar.
Personality: Now what is there to say about Miss Alice, she’s a strong willed child. Always giving her opinions and telling people exactly what she thinks of them. She’s friendly enough when her nose isn’t in a book. A quiet girl in a way, though kind. She loves adventures, and is a bit curious in a way. She tends to dream big dreams, of a better life one filled with peace and happiness. Though Miss Alice finds her heart open to all, no matter if they deserve it out not. Even though she is kind, Alice finds herself a bit defensive when someone challenges her opinions. Though besides that she can be a bit envious of others, even though she was spoiled as a small child.
Fatal Flaw: Alice is a bit reckless to say, with her wild sense of adventure and her big heart. Her over confidence tends to lead to her headstrong ways. The downfall of Alice has to be her overly welcoming heart. Which leads to her overly trusting heart that ends in disaster. She never really had much of an anger probably, as much as she did with her envy towards others.
Pets: Alice has a pet white rabbit named Timeless.
Talents: Alice has always had a love for the arts, so she tends to sing, and write stories and even paint.
Weapons: Alice’s weapon which happens to be a dagger transforms into a golden locket with a picture of her father inside.
Other:

Last edited by Ice on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Accepted!

Have fun RPing with your new character! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cold Forest    That Ice Cold Forest  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Ice Cold Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next