Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's cold up here [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

it's cold up here [ open ]  Empty
PostSubject: it's cold up here [ open ]    it's cold up here [ open ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:03 am

it's cold up here [ open ]  123or

Cassidy Jo Miller

Daughter of Deimos - Hunter of Artemis
Cassidy exhaled as she zipped her camouflage jacket, hoping to bring the warmth tighter to her slim body, fingers going numb from the icy night. Shifting her feet around, the Huntress kept a close eye on the forest, the moon lighting it up. She saw owls hooting in trees, squirrels running about, and even a fawn playing with it's mother by the creek side.

Cass jumped, hearing the trap door to the watch tower creak open. I really should fix that... she thought simply. Eyes still adjusting to the darkness, she peered at the Huntress entering the top of the tower. "Oh, are you coming to help?" the girl asked the figure. "It's been a quiet night, really," Cassidy explained, looking out at the creek again.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

it's cold up here [ open ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's cold up here [ open ]    it's cold up here [ open ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:55 pm

it's cold up here [ open ]  8a7137be8dc1984a7431cc7db0ee7d57de51a31d

it's cold up here [ open ]  Charlie

-- Daughter of Iris - Hunter of Artemis --

Natural Artist
I'd literally just finished my latest picture, and it was drying on the easel in my treehouse type room.
My pastel green shirt was splattered with white, and blue, yellow and black. I'd done the best I could, wiping it with some wet towels, using a small bit of dilute white spirit to dab away the stains, but the best I could do was make them fade. My denim skinny jeans were also dabbled with colors, but they hadn't gotten covered as bad. In fact, on a scale from one to ten, the shirt was the worst casualty.
My black hair was tied back in its usual messy bun, and I wore a sea green bandanna around my head. It also had a blob of white on it where I had accidently tapped my head with the brush. Not my best moment, of course. I had on Steve Madden Troopa shoes, a marbled kind of green with slight heels. I'd changed out of my converse for the fact I didn't want to seem totally messy.
I wore two diamond earrings and a Mickey Mouse face pendant that I admitted had been bought in the Disney Store.
I hadn't covered up my tattoo, showing off the beautiful design of red and green. If you looked at my right side in the right light you could see through the shirt to the rest of the tattoo. The only one people couldn't see was my rainbow that was on my ankle, in honor of my Mother. Although, I was sure if I was wearing shorter shoes and bent over you'd be able to see a trace of the bottom.
The Camp was fairly quiet, so instead of going back to my room slash home, I decided to go to the Watchtower and take a turn on guard.
It didn't look like there was anyone up there, and I sighed, climbing up and opening the trap door as softly as I could.
I nearly fell back through it when the girl spoke.
'Oh Crap!' I said out loud, climbing through as quick as I could, before looking up at her.
The voice sounded oddly familiar, and I strained in the darkness to see her face.
'Anne... Marie... No your Cass, right? Cassidy! Yeah Cassidy! I don't know did I scare you, but you certainly scared me,' I laughed faintly, standing up messily and following her gaze.
'I hadn't realized there was someone up here actually. Thought people were getting a little sloppy. If you don't actually mind, I'll stay and help. Even if its quiet, its better than going back to a room that smells of paint right now. Its Charlie by the way. Or the Gatherer GL. Might know me better as her... or em, she... no Me.'
I smiled at her, hoping she'd see it in the darkness.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

it's cold up here [ open ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: