Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Jupiter/sister sight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Camp Jupiter/sister sight Empty
PostSubject: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:13 am

Ok, so now that the Son of Neptune is out, I think we should make a sister sight, but for the roman camp(or camp Jupiter for those who have not yet read The Son on Neptune). We could have a link, or someting to it in the Rules so that way we could also have children of the roman god's as well. We could set it up the same way Camp Jupiter is set up too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Yup, one step ahead of you! A Camp Jupiter is in the process of being built right now, and once it's up, we're going to see if it would work as a sister site! It's kind of a work in progress right now, but hopefully we can provide more information soon!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:14 pm

OH XD well, that's nice to know that people think ahead of me sometimes... I will DEFFINETTALLY JOIN!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Will there be like, centurions? And instead of every year, just give them one stripe for the tattoos for each quest they succesfully do or something
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:30 pm

We're building up the site right know. You'll see everything once it's released to you guys. (It's going to be great.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Aiite, I shall wait
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Yup! Gonna be amazing. We'll let you know when everything is up and running.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:36 am

I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

How do you like it so far Pip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter/sister sight   Camp Jupiter/sister sight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Jupiter/sister sight
Page 1 of 1