Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  Empty
PostSubject: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 am

i think that if you put this character is roman in the character submission then they should be able to transport to camp Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 am

Why don't you just make a character at Camp Jupiter then?! :P Bit silly and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 am

well i'm 10 and to me it's hard to make a character and took me about 5 weeks to get the first one accepted and in the character submission i put that my character is roman not greek but did anyone see it no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 pm

I think your concept is good but needs more development, secondly the staff doesn't like being told they missed something, regardless if they did or not, respect still needs to be shown, I understand being 10 sucks and it's like no one can think the way you do, but you need to make a big effort to try to think the way they do.

As for a Roman Camp i'd actually been thinking of creating and entirely new board. I'm not going to go into any development yet, however in the future a possible partnership could be possible. Though don't plan on anything yet.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Like Katie said: your idea is good. But, there already is a Roman camp (Camp Jupiter) for Roman characters. I bet your character there will be accepted eventually, you just have to be patient ^^ As for your attitude - I suggest you fix that. Your overreacting was a bit unnecessary, and that can cause some issues between you and the staff.

Last edited by gurrlfrand on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 pm

~Didn't see that, comment half retracted
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 pm

question: Why minecraft creeper iz pic der?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter    Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having roman as well as greek characters or having a roman from camphalfblood and letting them go to camp jupiter
Page 1 of 1