Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Jupiter Revealed!

Go down 
+8
Crispy Bacon
Shamrock
Emzink
Skye
Nico
maddie ☹
tethys
Angel
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Camp Jupiter Revealed!  Empty
PostSubject: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 am

That's right, everyone! The site the admins have been talking about and the thing that everyone suggested is done and now officially open to the public! The admin and myself, as well as a few members I asked to join for opinions, have been working on this site for quite a while now. And last night, at 1:46 am, it was finally finished. Before I release the site, I would like to tell you all a bit about it, explain the Centurion System, tell you where we plan to go, etc.

1) The Centurion System: The Centurions are the ranks that come after probatio. One may only obtain this rank by proving themselves in the eyes of the legion. There was quite a bit of discussion on how we should set this up. After a while, we came to a conclusion. There is a rank system set up that correlates with the number of posts you have. Up until 500 posts, you and all of your characters are in probatio. Once you reach 500 posts, however, your rank and the rank of ONE of your characters goes up to Centurion. You receive a picture underneath your avatar that looks something like this: "SPQR: |" and your character will receive a tattoo on his/her arm with the same thing. Every increased 500 posts, you receive a stripe, or |, on your mark, as does your character. However, if you'd like another character as something more than probatio, you may buy a Centurion rank with Denarii (Roman drachmas).

2) The Denarii Store: The Denarii system is basically the same as the drachma system of CHB. (credit to the admins/mods of CHB for the system) You earn Denarii by posting, making topics, being on the site etc. And you can build up your Denarii and buy special items in our store!

3) Praetors: Praetors are the two campers that lead Camp Jupiter (an example in the book would be Reyna) There is a rank for Praetors and once the site is active and such there will be an election for them.

4) Cohort Leaders: There are two Cohort leaders for each Cohort. Like Praetors, there is a group for them and there will also be elections held when the site is active and such. Until that time comes, the admin will act as temporary Praetors and Cohort Leaders. No ranks will b assigned and no specific Cohort will be given, but they will all browse the forums and act as both (unofficially) until the elections.

5) Moderators: The admin that are on Camp Jupiter are the same as the ones on CHB, those that agreed to help, anyway. However, there are currently no moderators. Once people have joined and the site is moderately active, there will be a discussion and election of four-five moderators to be promoted. They can be the same as on CHB, or they can be different. It's up to you, as the members, to decide!

Now, here's what you've all been waiting for! It's time to reveal the URL of Camp Jupiter and open the gates to the new members and new roleplays soon to come! So here it is, I won't make you read any longer!

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:42 am

Yay! :D I'm joining, but I still haven't got my hands on a Son of Neptune book. ;~;
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

spoiler alert: flora is my goddess D8<
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm so excited for this site, guys! Fingers crossed everyone loves it!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:21 pm

I like it so far!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Awesome, cannot wait to join the site!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:54 pm

I just joined. Sounds like a blast!
Back to top Go down
Shamrock

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Do we have to have a certain establishment here before we can join the sister site? I'm new and all, but I'm also curious as to joining Camp Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Shamrock wrote:
Do we have to have a certain establishment here before we can join the sister site? I'm new and all, but I'm also curious as to joining Camp Jupiter.

No, you do not. You're free to join Camp Jupiter whenever!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh my gosh, you guys! The site is absolutely AMAZING!!! It looks and is so incredible!! Well done you guys. Bravo! *starts applauding loudly*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 pm

I love the site, I already have 4 or 5 charries. It just begs for praise, the site. I absolutely love it. Great job! Damn its awesome,lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 am

Glad everyone is enjoying the site so far. (:
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah,you guys did a REALLY GOOD job on it. Kudos Dan and all other Admins,
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Dan, what happened to your Signature?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Selene wrote:
Dan, what happened to your Signature?

What do you mean, Selene? :3
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Well, you have no more characters. Just a big "Dan" xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Revealed!    Camp Jupiter Revealed!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Jupiter Revealed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: