Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Jupiter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Camp Jupiter   Camp Jupiter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm

So guys,
I know not all of your are on Camp Jupiter, but this is for those who are. I don't mean this in a negative way, not at all. On Camp Jupiter we where supposed to have "The Big Spruce", which is great and all. The Admin/Mod team were going do some spring revamping on the site, if I understand that correctly. Only, after making that statement, it seems all of our members vanished! We only have a handful of active members, and less staff people who are ready to run the site. Now I know a small site isn't bad, but I just want all of you guys to know that Camp Jupiter is still here, and we would love to have you! I know you people have lives, but this is just a reminder-type thing...

That's all :) Just remember...

CAMP JUPITER IS STILL HERE!

Along with all of it's crazy members xD

~Moon
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter   Camp Jupiter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 pm

I just got accepted an hour or so ago on that site actually, by you!....surprise!!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter   Camp Jupiter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Although I have been ridiculously inactive on Camp Jupiter, I will try and make an effort to get on more now. It would be great if some people could try and be more active too! CJ can be just as great as CHB, I know it!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter   Camp Jupiter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

CJ Has helluh potential to be a good site. well, popular, it's already good.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter   Camp Jupiter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:44 pm

I know I haven't been getting on, and I apologize. I'm going to become active, but it might have to wait until I get my laptop back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter   Camp Jupiter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Jupiter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: