Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nevada's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Nevada's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Nevada's Bunk   Nevada's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Nevada looked around dazed. The cabin looked amazing and the rooms even better. "Woah..."She trailed off her dark hair in a french braid behind her." Looks amazing."She smiled turning around the room.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Nevada's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevada's Bunk   Nevada's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Walking into her half sister's room she smiled. Sure it was a bit warmer than her room in the January room. But oh well." Hey sis, how's it going?" She asked, her hands were resting behind her back. She was never good at being to social with her family members.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Nevada's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevada's Bunk   Nevada's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 am

Everything is beautiful. I opened the door and said, "Is this the Khione cabin? This must be the Khione cabin. I'm Alaska." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

Nevada's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nevada's Bunk   Nevada's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nevada's Bunk
Page 1 of 1