Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rules of the Ares Cabin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rules of the Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Ares Cabin   Rules of the Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:16 am

Ares Campers

1. Do not piss off Narcissa. Seriously.
  2. There are forum rules that you should abide by. This is where they are.
  3. I'll be archiving threads. Any threads that have not been touched for 15 to 30 days will be removed from the board. Please contact me if there was a mistake and/or if you wish to have your thread moved back here.
  4. Please for the love of Ares do not post here if your character is not approved. If I see it, I will post in the thread in question and notify you of your lack of acceptance. Then if need be I'll delete the thread/post(s) in question. Also, remember to write posts of at least four sentences and please keep things to an appropriate level. That means I don't want to read smex or curse words in every single sentence.
  5. Narcissa is a nice girl unless she's having a bad day. If she enters and tells you to do something, please do it. She has the authority plus she will probably not order you to do something ridiculous.
  6. Do not bully anyone. I despise bullying and I do not wish to see it. If you feel like someone is harassing you, contact both me and an admin (They're the people with blue names) and I promise it'll be sorted out immediately.
  7. Ares Campers should post in the Ares Camper Count once approved so I can keep an accurate roster of everyone.
  8. The most important rule of all is have fun roleplaying!

-Thank You for Reading, Narcissa (Rhyme)
Back to top Go down

Rules of the Ares Cabin
Page 1 of 1