Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ares Cabin

Go down 
+2
Matt streak
hunter11
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

I stumble into my cabin, with a bead of sweat running across my face. My sword, Fear, was unseathed, and tightly gripped between my hands. I take a short glance around the cabin, and slam the door shut. My brown eyes were large with fear, and I whispered, "Fear." and my sword turned into a pen. I sat down on my bed, and wiped the presperation off my forehead. How come the Dracane always head for me? Why not any other stinkin' half-blood? I think, tense with anger and fear.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am

i knock on the door "they're gone." i wisper.
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 am

I hear a light knock coming from the door. I hope it's another Ares kid. There arn't any of them here! "Come in!" I shout from my bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 am

i walk in " hi i'm Coralie but peaple call me Corie. i'm daughter of pan." i say
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

"I'm Elise. Call me Eli." I reply.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm

" hi ellie." i say sitting down on the floor. a golden reterver comes up and barks. who are you and what do you want? i laugh " corie and i wanted to make a friend." i say " your dog is verry smat." i add
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:18 pm

OOC: Eli. E-Lie
BIC:

"Hahah. I know. He's amazing. Look at this." I say, turning to my dog. "5 plus 5. " I ask. My dog was confused for a moment, then licked my hand 10 times. "It's amazing!" I smirk.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm

i nod. then i whent to the door and wistled. as soon as i was done Jake was there. " good boy." i say rubbing his head. " wach this. Jake human." i say then he turned into a boy my age. " good boy. wacha think." i say
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:05 pm

i come in just at the right time... "Where can I get one of those?" I ask interested
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:06 pm

I sit there, amazed. "Woah.."
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:08 pm

i look at her "I know right? Where can I get 1 of those???"
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:11 pm

"Not sure!" I exclaim. 'I taught my dog how to do addition, but not that! How do you do that??" I continue,
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:15 pm

I look at Ali.

Occ can u write bck plz?
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:29 pm

I look around at the big room, with weapons mounted on the wall.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 am

" jake dog newfoundland." i command " He's a one of a kind. Mrs. neil my scince teacher made him and gave him to me." i say
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

"Made him?" I ask, suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 pm

" well you she raises newfoundlands like Jake was. then she used him as an experment and after that well i got hem. he's the best boy i've ever had." i say hugging his neck.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:20 pm

can I get 1??? Plzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 pm

i think. " ok. i can try to get my hands on- wait she gave some of the chemicals. get your pets and i'll the chemicals." i say runing out
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm

"Ehmigawd!" I whisper quietly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 pm

i ran back in. " ok are they ready?" i ask
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

"I think so. Whiskey! Come here!" I shout. A golden retriever trots toward me, holding some sort of animals leg. "Er..." I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:55 pm

i put a drop on him. " a drop otta do it." i say
Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:00 pm

"Uh, okay!" I take the bottle, and put a drop on Whiskey's golden fur. "Human?" I say, a little nervous. My dog changes from a furry four-legged, to a 14 year old blond boy. "Woah. He's only 2 years old in dog years!" I think for a moment. "14 years old?" I ask him. The boy nodded.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:06 pm

" now they won't be able to speak human." i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ares Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ares Cabin   The Ares Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ares Cabin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: