Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Cabin Rules Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Rules   Cabin Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Main Rules of the Cabin

Rule I ::
      Always respect your Cabinmates, don't bully them, make fun of them and annoy them, they are your kin and therefore you should protect them from others. Help them out, set an example. You can prank your brothers and sisters like any normal family but don't take it too far, nor start god-modding them in posts without permissions.

Rule II ::
      Listen to Jesse and ...! They are the Cabin Leader(s) of this Cabin, ignoring them during an RPG is rude towards them and can lead to in character punishing. Or if the ignoring is done in an OOC rude manner you can even face OOC punishments like warnings, ban's and other things.

Rule III ::
      Follow the rules of the forum. I know its boring to read those rules, these too most likely but if you ever feel unsure about anything, if anything is allowed or not, feel free to go and re-read the forum's rules, Just click here to go to the Forum Rules.. I will not hesitate to punish someone who is being disrespectful even though when something isn't very severe I will merely send out an inquiry or warning to the offending person.

Rule IV ::
      If your thread goes inactive for more than 14 days and there is no post in the topic as to the reason there will be a warning posted. You then have 3 days to respond, if you have not done nso or made us aware of why it has gone inactive it will be closed and deleted. You will be able to retrieve it after discussing with the moderators.
Back to top Go down

Cabin Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: