Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel grinned. "You can't change the ways of a Hermes child, Alaska," she replied. Blame someone else. Or share it. That's what you always do, by instinct. OR just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Believe me!" I panted. "I know them! I spend enough time with Kat. Plus, I'm never too far away from a prank myself." I laughed again feeling much happier then I had in a while. Hmm, who to blame for this? It would be fun to piss Kat off and blame her, but she was going through a tough time right now, so it may be better to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel looked around and saw a group of aphrodite campers who got a really bad makeover. "Alaska," she whispered fiercely, "We should get out of here. Follow me." She crept towards the door, looked both ways, and dashed towards the Aphrodite cabin. She hid in a bush large enough for her and Alaska. "They never look where the crime scene was," she snickered, "so they always miss me." Amira was busily sleeping on Rachel's head.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 pm

I calmed myself with a few quick breaths to keep myself from laughing. I fell to the ground fully, resting down in the cold, close to freazing dirt. The cold October tempatures made it a harder surface. I looked at Rachel and had to try hard to keep from laughing again. "You do this often?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel grinned. "Every other day. They don't hold grudges,"she replied. One after another, the search-and-get-revenge team went back into their cabin. "But I know one day, I'm going to regret it."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

I smiled. "Yeah, you probably will," I say. "Cabin ten had some viscious girls. And, well oddly, some viscious guys." I smiled broadly trying to hold back more laughter. I could definutly believe that she does this a lot. I remembered when Kat went into my cabin with a haor dryer and melted a big portion of our cabin. She didn't get caught...of course.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Rachel Jennings
"Yeah. My friend Ron got caught once before," said Rachel. "He was stuck smelling likeā€¦ Bad stuff for days. It changed every few hours." She stifled a laugh as the last of the campers went in.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 pm

I smiled. "I don't know if my friend has ever gotten caught," I said musing. "She is quick and I mean super quick. She is the funniest person I know when it comes to pranking. Her and her boyfriend can go on for hours doing this stuff." I laughed. "Oh my gods, I love this camp."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2