Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) Empty
PostSubject: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I walked into the arts and crafts pavilion eager to sit down and do something. It had been a while sense I did something creative here in the pavilion. It had been a while sense I did anything really, but I came to arts and crafts none the less. I found it an interesting place to be. Us being half-bloods and all creativity was taken to an entire new level.
I grabbed a piece of canvas board and propped it up against the wall. I grabbed some dark blue spray paint and started to spray over the entire canvas.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel walked into Arts & Crafts, itching to draw something. There was another girl already there. Rachel shyly waved and and sat, drawing Camp Half-Blood and all the campers going about their daily business. She laughed when her cat, Amira, jumped onto the paper and proceeded to sleep on it. "Silly Amira," Rachel said lovingly.

Last edited by Briase on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 pm

I looked up for a second to see a girl and her cat come into the pavilion. She started to draw on a piece of paper. "Hey," I said continueing to spay my canvas board. The dark blue soon filled the whole bored. I started to make out lines of letters with a lighter blue. I look up at her again for a second to see her cat on her paper. I spayed a bit of paint on my jeans testing the color quickly then continued with yet another shade of blue getting ready for a white.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel looked over to see the girl spray painting. Hmm. Never tried that before, Rachel thought. She walked over, and greeted the other girl warmly. "Hi. I'm Rachel, daughter of Hermes." Amira scampered up Rachel's back and onto her head. Laughing, she introduced the cat. "And this is Amira. She's a bit... over active."

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 pm

"I cansee that," I said with a light smiled. I finished the shadow outline of my A. The dark blue served as a background and a light blue as a shadow. The white was the actualy letters which i would pop out with black. I put down the can of spray paint and stood up from the ground. "I'm Alaska," I say putting out a paint stained hand. "Daughter of Khione."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel didn't hesitate to shake the girls hand. A little paint couldn't hurt. Rachel nodded towards the canvas. "What are you painting, fellow artist?" she asked. She gently pulled Amira off of the canvas before the cat could do anything to it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I looked at her a aecond processing her question. "Oh! My--Yeah." I smiled and waved a hand at the canvas board. "Just a little grafetti. I'm spaying my name onto it then going to hang it above my bed in my cabin. We had a little remodeling doen and I'm just trying o make it all look a little more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel nodded in understanding. "Is it fun? Spray painting? I've never tried it before." She restrained Amira from doing anything. "I only draw and paint. But everything else is unknown to me."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm

"Yeah," I said looking at my art at a sideways glance. "I like it more then other kinds of art. Don't tell anyone but I used to do it in the city all the time. Wait, no I really don't carezz tell anyone you want." I smiled lightly and began to spray again. "I find it more of a bolding picture when it's spray painted."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Rachel Jennings
"Hmm... Maybe I'll try spray painting myself." And she meant that quite literally. She took a can of red spray paint and proceeded to spray her arms and legs. She took a can of green spray paint and spray painted for torso. She sprayed purple swirls on her torso and arms. "What do you think?" she asked Alaska. "A little overboard?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:48 pm

I looked at Rachel in disbelief as she picked up a bottle of spray paint and proceeded to spray paint herself all over. I raised my eyesbrows at her and laughed. That a change. Not always did I run around laughing like girls from cabin ten. Those kids disgusted me, of course, Ameilia was the exception but oh well. I looked back to Rachel. "Just a little bit," I admitted to her.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel smiled. "I'm going to parade around like this. Maybe even train looking like this," she said, laughing. Amira meowed and jumped onto Rachel's head. She sat down in front of her drawing. "Let me finish this first."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I was laughing so much I didn't realize which way I was holding thespray paint. I pushed the button down and a long spray of blue paint splattered onto my face. I screamed lightly and stumbled backwards onto my behind. I continued to laugh and started to wipe off the paint, which didn't work cause more paint was on my hands and arms al ready.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel heard laughing then a small scream from behind her. She turned around, alarmed, and found Alaska on her tush, smeared with paint. "Have you tried using a tissue?" She asked jokingly, taking one out from her pocket. She wiped Alaska's face and hands. "Now watch where your spraying, Alaska," she scolded. Amira meowed and jumped into Alaska's lap, purring.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 pm

I looked at her some-what agrrivated. I didn't like people touching mw. I looked at her eyebrows raised though a light smirk on my face. "What?" I asked. "Are yoy my mother or something?" I used my sleeve to get the rest of the light blue paint.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel laughed. "No. But I don't want a great artist like you to go blind," she replied. Rachel helped Alaska up, smirking. "But seriously, don't do that again. It's bad enough that someone died when I first met them..." Rachel yelped and clamped her mouth. Did she really say that? She plopped back down onto the bench and continued drawing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm

My smile slowly faded. It took me asecondto process Rachel's words. "What?" I asked softly and sat down right next to her on the bench. "What do you mean?" I continued to ruin my long sleeved shirt and whipe ofd my face. I would be a little mad if it dried and crusted. I had been through that before.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel finished the miniature Chiron she was working on and sighed. "The first half-blood who tried to take me here," she started quietly. "Died. She was protecting me from a hellhound. I was only eight. My mind completely shut down and took it as a hallucination. But then a satyr came to get me. Everything came back to me. The stalkers, everything." Tears formed in her eyes. "That's why I act that way. Because I don't want that to happen again."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:28 pm

I had no idea what to say. I wasn't the comforting type. I didn't liek touching people let alone them touching me so I didn't hug her. I was speechless though. I was touched she actually cared that much about a person she had just met, but I didn't let that kind of feeling show. "Umm..." I stammered. "That really sucks. I-I'm so s-sorry." I forced the words out. I hoped I didn't sound bitter...
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel smiled slightly. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Not unless YOU summoned that hellhound," Rachel replied jokingly. She got up, saying, "Now how about the one person parade, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I smiled lightly. "Yeah," I said. "That sounds really, really good right now." I took some black spray pain and sprayed my arms and took some blue to spray my legs. I smiled with triumph. I was glad we weren't talkong about pasts anymore. That wasn't something I really needed to do at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel grinned. "Now. I took some of these firecrackers from my siblings. We could pass by the Aphrodite cabin, chuck some of these in there. What do you think?" Rachel picked up Amira, who mewled, disturbed from her sleep. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 pm

I luaghed. I loved a good prank just as mucha s anyone in the Hermes cabin. This could be fun. I stood up with Rachel holding back laughter. "Yes," I say. "Let's go." And then I burst out laughing. I locked my arm with Rachel's and we walked out together.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Rachel Jennings
Rachel ignored the head turnings and the slack-jawed campers, and marched right over to the Aphrodite cabin. "Okay Alaska. Once I chuck these in, run as fast as you can. Aphrodite campers are more dangerous than you think," she said. She took out 5 firecrackers and lit all of them. She quickly opened the door, threw them into the makeup department, and slammed the door closed. "Come on Alaska!" Rachel said, grabbing her hand. She dragged her back into the Arts & Crafts Pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

"You just ratted me out Rachel!" I yelled. I ran with her, still covered in paint and laughing loudly and uncontrolably. Screaming came from cabin ten and I heard the familiar laugh of Ameilia Smith who was probably having a blast laughing at her siblings dcreams. Tht made me laugh even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)   Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts and Crafts Isn't just for kids!! (BLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: