Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} Empty
PostSubject: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 pm

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} Tumblr_lt6mncaTbb1qmhiyxo1_500

Henry Jones ][ Tyche ][ 16

Henry entered the old Arts and Crafts building. His feet left the floorboards creaking ever so slightly. His brown hair was wind blown from the outside-October air. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but he knew he just wanted to wander. He had come to the rather small Arts and Crafts building and seemed compelled to enter. It was quiet and empty inside, perfect for him. He pulled himself to one of the benches and sat down, fiddling with the objects on the table.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 am

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} Tumblr_lp330jj0Cv1ql1446o1_400_large
c e n t u r y|m i l l i e|f e r n

I was quietly sitting in the back of the Arts and Crafts building, making an ice sculpture. I was almost invisible; I was so quiet. I was always so quiet like this. Try and find me noisy. You wouldn't really be able to. I mean, the north wind just fit the silence. I turned around when I heard someone come in and was happy to see Henry. I ran up to him and gave him a hug and kiss. "Hey Henry," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:15 pm

"Hey Century," Henry replied. He hadn't really expected anyone in the Arts & Crafts building. Normally, it was just empty. During the morning some younger kids would show up, but during this time of day, Henry expected to be alone. Not that it was a bad thing that Century had shown up. He liked his girlfriend, and maybe even loved, so he was slightly pleased when she showed up. "So whatcha doin' in here?" he asked.

Last edited by Floury Pancakes on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 pm

I smiled up at him. He brought me pleasure, and I was really hard to please. I really didn't like many people. Only my sister and Henry. He was special. He was different, but special. I answered his question by pointing to my ice sculpture. "It's a rose," I said bluntly. "Why're you here?"

Last edited by Selene on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 pm

"Just wandering. You know, it's kind of what I do..." Henry said. At the moment, Henry was bored. Just plain, bored. Continuing, he said, "Maybe I was going to make something special for a special someone. You never know. Like my dad or something..." he said, winking at her. He was really joking, but now he was actually tempted to turn to the scattered supplies on the table and build something.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 pm

I laughed. "We are such an odd couple. I mean, we're both unsocial people, and we're both kinda insensitive. Especially me," I said, standing on my tip toes to kiss him. "But I still love you," I said.

Last edited by Good Pancakes on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 pm

"Hah. Me, insensitive? You must be joking..." Henry said sarcastically, a nervous laugh soon to follow. Henry was actually a pretty caring and sensitive person, but he never really opened up quite enough to let anyone see that. Henry hadn't even realized it, but his skateboard leaned against his leg. He didn't remember bringing it in. But now... a thought crept into his head.

"Hey, do you know how to skateboard?" he asked. Maybe he could get closer to her. After all, wasn't that the cheap card guys played when going to a Mini-Golf place with a girl? Just to put his arm around her. Henry hadn't ever left camp long enough to try, so maybe he was just kidding himself with the stuff he had heard from smuggled in magazines. His skateboard was cracked and beat up. It was the same one he had had since he was 10.

The top of the skateboard was the standard sand-paper looking material. However, on the bottom was a little different. Stickers that had been scratched scattered across the black paint. Linkin Park, Coldplay, Different Sports Teams, A few Greek quotes, and even the camp's logo. The wheels were so worn they looked gray. The skateboard itself looked ready to break, yet it wasn't. Henry supposed it was just his luck that kept it from doing so.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

"No, not really," I said. "I mean my cousin tried to teach me once, but it didn't work. I fell and almost busted my head open. But he's so stupid, he couldn't teach a dog to sit. Eh, mortals," I added. What was Henry hinting at? I didn't know. I really didn't care anyways. But it probably was gonna end in something sweet.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

"Well good then," he said. A smile crept to his lips. His foot went down on the front of the deck, and the skateboard went into his hand. Henry set it down on the table. He pushed some of the tables towards the walls, giving them enough room in the middle of the room. After a minute or two, the space was open enough. Henry retrieved the skateboard, and set it down in front of his girlfriend. "Hop on," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I knew there was something about this. I hopped onto the skateboard wobbled a little. I almost fell over. I fell onto Henry and held onto him tightly. I didn't know if I liked this idea of skating...

Last edited by Selene on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Henry let our a small laugh. "I didn't mean literally hop," he told her. Luckily, he had caught her before she fell. "I got ya. You're not gonna fall." He put his hands on her hips, so he had enough control of the way she moved. He gently pushed her along the area of the room, smiling as he did. This almost reminded him of his old girlfriend. He shook the thought from his head, trying not to think of her to avoid breaking down. But too late, his regular, blank look returned to his face.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:26 pm

I was breathing heavily when he helped me on the skateboard. I couldn't help smiling at Henry. He was joyous. Not like guys in the past. They were overruling and oppressive. They didn't help the situation at all. I felt tingly when Henry put his hands on my hips. I told you there was something more to this. I put my hands on his and held on as he pushed me around the room. Then I suddenly remembered my ice sculpture. As we passed by it, I blew a soft, cold wind at it to keep from melting. It was to form a guitar, for Henry. It was almost done. "You're gonna like the sculpture when it's done," I said to him.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 am

Henry raised an eyebrow. "Oh will I?" he asked with a smile. "I'm gonna let you go know. Just keep your balance. Because you're not going very far, if you feel like you're gonna crash, just jump off the board. Okay?" He lifted his hands from her hips, letting her go. It reminded him of teaching a kid how to ride a bike.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 am

I started to breath faster when Henry let go, but there was nothing to be afraid of. I started to use my right foot to push myself forward. I took the regular skater's stance and smiled at Henry. I circled around the room and almost fell a few times. When I was turning a sharp corner, I fell off the skateboard. Luckily, I made a cloud of cool air underneath me, that I fell in. I lay there for a while, taking in the soft, cool air.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Henry walked over to her, concern on his face as she laid on the ground. She didn't look hurt, but then he realized she was taking in the air. He would have too, because as he stood above her, he could feel it too. "Are you okay, Century?" he asked carefully. His voice was steady, but he still didn't hesitate to tug at the hem of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 pm

The air helped me to rise and I met Henry's gaze. "Yeah, I'm okay. The air can come in handy, ya know?" I kicked the skateboard up and gave it to him. "I think I'm good at the skateboarding, huh?" I ran over to my sculpture and finished the edge of it. I blew harder on it, and then melted metal on it, so it'd stay. It took about 10 minutes. I called Henry over. It was a metal guitar now. "Do you like it?"
Spoiler:

Last edited by Selene on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:46 pm

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} Eli-el10
        Henry ][ Tyche ][ 16

"It's amazing, Centrury. Thank you," he said, kissing her forehead lightly. He wasn't sure if he was comfortable with playing any old instrument other than the one he always did, but there was no joke that it was amazing she made it. He took it from the table and strummed it. It sounded perfect.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 pm

I smiled up at Henry. He was so sweet. He was the thing that made me smile. I rarely ever smiled before meeting him, and I ran up to him and gave him a hug, even though the guitar was on him. I kissed him, long and hard, and pulled back for a minute. I looked into his eyes, deep and long, and said, "I love you, Henry." I wrapped my arms around him again and kissed him.

Last edited by Selene Dione on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} Eligol12
        Henry ][ Tyche ][ 16

Henry looked at her, not saying a word. Love was a strange thing for Henry. He wasn't sure he could handle it yet. He gave out a slight shudder before he sat down on the bench. He had a faraway look in his eyes, for the words Century just said were all too much for him. A sudden flashback of events raced through his head. Those words. "I love you, Henry," was the last thing he heard from the only person he cared about before he had his heart ripped out of his chest.

He still had that faraway look in his eyes, not saying a word.

Last edited by Skye on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 pm

I stared blankly at Henry, not saying a word. There was nothing I could say. I tried not to cry. Crying showed weakness. I breathed in heavily and blew out a strong, cold wind, to get my frustration out. He shuddered, I thought, and backed away from me. I shook my head. Anger was what was building up inside me. Not sadness, but anger. I clenched my fists and blew onto the ground. It was shiny, like ice, and I sat down on it. I was absorbing the power. I couldn't look at Henry. That hurt, way too much. I blinked back a tear and concentrated on ice, just like I had the first time I met Henry.

Last edited by Selene Dione on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:50 am

Henry ][ Tyche ][ 16

Henry was still in his state of shock. It was scar for him. He tried to speak, but found his throat dry. She had said she loved him. Henry had only loved one person in his life, but she was dead. He wasn't sure if he could say the words back to her.

He moved his gaze to her, seeing her angry. He knew she wouldn't understand his predicament at that precise moment. She was upset, and with him being the guy, he supposed he'd have to fix it. But he wasn't sure he would be able to do that. He wasn't sure he could love.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 pm

I looked over at Henry. "Nice to know that you feel that way," I retorted. I couldn't keep a calm tone. I didn't work well with emotions, and anger was taking over. I looked in his direction and a small tear fell down my face. "Henry," I moaned. I loved him so much. I just wished he loved me back.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Henry ][ Tyche ][ 16

He froze, and turned to look at her. A hint of anger, but otherwise a blank emotion read across his face. He shook his head, standing up. He found himself walking to a wall, and punching the side of his fist against it. "Okay look, Century. I've been relatively calm about this, and I think I'm currently at a breaking point," he said to her, his voice rising, just gradually. He didn't stand near her, for fear he would seem even more angrier than he was.

"Not everyone is ready for love like you, or some people I know. Some people don't want that kind of commitment. Some people, like me can't handle the commitment. The commitment can scare the hell out of them. The commitment creates a tie, holding them back. Puling them closer. Creates a fear of losing them. And once the commitment pulls them closer, and that person loses them... well..." he stops, his voice lower, and once he had gotten that out, calmer.

He sat back down, facing the door. Unsure whether to leave or not. His mind working a million miles an hour. Did he just do that? Did he just let out his fear? Losing the person he cared about? The fear of love in general, because he knew being in his world it wouldn't last long? He did. He released his silent fear. He had let her see more of him, giving her an advantage over him. Because once a person knows you, they can turn on you and use your life against you.

And that pain never goes away.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm

God Century, why'd you have to say that? You ruined everything. You could have a avoided this. I looked down at the ground, feeling utterly, and terribly guilty. I blew out a cold gust of wind that stood in my hand. I let it go and looked at Henry. "I'm sorry, Henry," I said. I wished I couldn't speak anymore. Maybe then there'd be no problems between us. I felt like I should just fall into nonexistence. I knew there was a girl that Henry loved that had died. I just didn't know what to say. He seemed as though he hated me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}   ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARTS AND CRAFTS? HECK YEAH. {SELENERS.}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: