Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arts & Crafts

Go down 
+5
Demetria
Tiger
Yolonda
hunter11
Tarus
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

I walk in and sit down. I start making a sculpure of Athena. Once i finish i go out side.
Back to top Go down

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 am

I stop by in the door of the Arts and Crafts building and see that it is empty. I shrug and let myself in.

I decide to paint. I paint the beautiful view of the beach i remember from before. I look at my finished work, satisfied. I dont really feel like bringing to my cabin, so i think "whatever" and leave it on the table and leave.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:16 pm

I walk into Arts and Crafts and set the fountain down on the table. I unwrap the fountain and grab a can of silver paint, a can of metallic black and a can of silvery blue. I grab a paintbrush and dip my brush in the paint. When I finish I examine my work and smile. The fountain had been restored. I walk to my cabin and put it in a place of honor. Aria Marleton, Daughter of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Im a very arty person. So, i walk in and I see this beautiful painting! I think who would leave this wonderful painting to get ruined?[i] I find the name Violet on the back and decide to take it to her.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm

I walked in curiuse. I stared to make a painting. It was a forest backround with the nymphs danceing every where. They wore beutiful togas that were full of colors from pearl pink to deep sea blue. There was one that stood out. She was wearing a silver dress, had long black wavey hair, moon yellow eyes and wore no sandles. She was up in the air like she was leaping in the air only higher. I knew imeaditley it was my mother Artemis.

Coralie child of Pan
Ivy child of Artemis
Phobe child of Nike
Ziva child of Hestia
Ali child of Athena
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:22 pm

I heard a voice in my head telling me to put it in the woods. i walk out to go put this at a pach of ivy i had found.
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 pm

I make a statue of Poseidon out of marble, and when I'm done, I get a mailing slip and snd it to him.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 am

I walk into the shack and, seeing it empty, softy walk in and take some paints from a shelf. Not knowing what to draw, I start to draw my pet cat with a black pencil. When I finish the outline, i start to fill in the lines with colors that exactly match my cats coat. when im done i take the painting and plan to put it by my bed in my cabin. I walk outside, and realize no one else came into the art room when i was working. Is the art room haunted?

OOC: just kidding. wait, are there ghosts in greek mythology?
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm not very artistic but I walked by the arts a crafts place and shrugged. Maybe I could try even just a little bit I stepped inside and walked over to get some paper and then I grab some paint. I sit down at a table and start making random lines on the paper. Once I finished with the lines I held up my paper and admired it. Even though it looked really just like a paper with random lines. I stood up and my knee hit the table. The paint spilled everywhere. uh oh Well it wasn't part of my plan but my knee just painted the table. There was colors everywhere. Me being my lazy self just decided to leave with my paper and hope someone else cleans it up. Or just admire my table art work.
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Arts and Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

I walked into the Arts and Crafts shaft and gathered some painting supplies from a cabinet, and sat down at an empty table. I start to paint a lightning bolt, then a body, face, hands, his shield, Aegis, and a toga. I finally finished to stop and examine my work. With a smile I thought It looks great! The painting of my father, Zeus was my best work. I walked back into my cabin and placed it on my nightstand for everyone to see.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/15/71/36/63/zeus11.jpg
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm

I am not the most artistic person but I enjoy it so i go and start to paint mixing my own colors. I end up closing my eyes so i don't exactly know what i was painting. I open after awhile to see what i made and iit shows a wide open beach with a couple sitting onthe shore i thought it would be this just wished it wouldnt have .
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 am

I walk into the arts and crafts room. I'm an average artist so I decide to try making a marble statue of my mum, Demeter. I worked for quit a while, focusing on details. Once I'm finished I put into the drying thingy. I count to 10 and take out my perfectly dry sculpture. After sculpting it's painting. Once i finsh that I put my marble statue back in the drying thingy. Again I take it out. It was amazing that I could make and paint something as good as my sculpture. Sighing happily I take it back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Reach130

Reach130

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:55 pm

I drew a rough sketch of everything that I knew and cared about. I drew my dad, my normal sister. I stared at it for a second, then ripped it up and through it away. Don't be silly. It's no use getting caught up in the past. I said to myself. I screamed in frustration and threw my new art supplies. I wiped back the tears and stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arts & Crafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts & Crafts   Arts & Crafts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts & Crafts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: