Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ending the Day {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Ending the Day {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Ending the Day {Private} Feelings_happiness_sunshine_freedom_girl_happy-fb8641fa231ee1cbdd389e2f773a1b3b_h_large
Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I kicked through the sand in my are feet. I let the soft waves role over my toes as I made my way along the beach. My feet left footprints in the wet sand until the waves washed over them making them disapear. Sunset was my favorite time of day to come to the beach. It was nice, peaceful even. The subtle wind of the September air made it better. Too bad it was getting colder, I really wasn't excited about loosing the walks through the water. I'll just have stear clear from the water when it was below freezing tempatures.
I sighed and looked up to the setting sun. Night dad, I thought half heartedly. I rolled my eyes at myself. Like he heard me. But still, it gave me that good feeling to say good night. In the years that I had known who I was, I hadn't met my dad once. But that's normal I guess. Not really something to be upset about. Not many half bloods see their godly parents...ever.
I tried to pry my mind away from my dad. Don't think about it. I tell myself. It's pointless. He's a god. I sighed again and ran my hand through my hair that was whipping around in the wind. So much for a good ending to my day.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Spoiler:

A S T E R l G A L L O W S

(A link to the song he be singing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcmevnATrZo)

Aster brought himself to the beach, stepping softly across the warm sand, letting his feet feel the grainy sand between his toes. He much enjoyed the beach, but didn't come often. His gray guitar with a few golden music related designs across it. He had recently bought the frame of the guitar, and carefully painted it and etched the golden designs on with extreme detail. He was very proud of it, even though he couldn't play many songs on guitar yet. He had only started lessons about 5 months ago. But this song he had perfect, Black and Blue, by Christina Perri. She was one of his favorite artists, so, this is one of the first songs he learned. He began to play the loud, clear beginning chords of the song, as well as begin to sing the lyrics. His voice was absolutely perfect for the song and he hit the notes with precise accuracy. He had sat right at the edge of the water, crossed his legs, and this is where he played the song. He was wearing a thin, dark gray zip up sleeveless, which was perfectly comfortable along with his light gray shorts and bare feet. With the sleeveless shirt, you could see his tattoo of a scarlet red rose with few lose petals on his left shoulder. He had just finished the song when he noticed a girl not too far away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

It took me a few seconds to notice the soft music coming from a boy playing his guitar up the beach a little more. I let my eyes fall back to the water letting the music and soft singing wash over me. It was nice. As he finsihed the song I was not that far away from him. I was actually only about ten feet away from him. He looked up and noticed me. I gave a small wave. "Uh, hey," I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Dang it, she had noticed me too. I was hoping somehow she wouldn't have heard my music and I could've slipped away, but maybe it wasn't so bad. She was so gorgeous, so, I suddenly found it interesting to stare at the sand. "Oh, hey.", he managed, British accent and all. He managed a small smile while his cheeks flushed a light red. "I'm Aster, unclaimed. But I might be a muse kid, so I'm told. I'm good with poetry and song and drawing, but I'm not sure which Muse I'd be a child of. Still waiting on the claim thing." He slung his guitar over his back again. "The beach is always so beautiful at sunset."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

"Yeah, it is," I mused. "I'm Lindy, by the way." I sat down next to Ashter. I looked to water where the sun was gleaming off of it beautifully. "I am a aughter of Apollo, and I can't really sing for my life, but can scope out good talent." I looked at him, my face was probably beat red. Why did I say that? "That was really good," I told him. I crossed my legs and leaned back on my hands, a subtle smile escaped my lips.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Aster blushed more.He really didn't think he was that good. He took pride in his voice, but never thought much of it. "R-R-Really? Oh thank you. That means a lot, but I'm not that great. I mean, I painted the guitar, and I'm proud of that. But my talent on it, I'm not so sure. And I guess my voice is alright." In truth, his voice was actually quite amazing, but he had lacked confidence since.....ever. "I do admit, I'm splendid on the keyboard." he looked up into Linddy's eyes. They were beautiful, but he didn't feel the need to look away. Like, he felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

We looked at each other for a moment. Just a small brief moment. We were caught looking eye to eye. "Yeah," I said, "Really. I wouldn't doubt you were good on the keybpard either." I really hoped he wasn't a son of Apollo because he was so...I don't even know how to describe it. Interesting maybe. Different I could suggest. He was really amazing at playing and his voice was so...awesome. I had instantly fallen in love with it. I wanted him to play more, but then again, I didn't want to stop looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Pure. That's the only word that Aster could find to describe her. Well, I guess the best one. She seemed so genuine and caring and sweet already. She looked so beautiful, and it seemed without make up, but looks aren't everything. And he was glad it wasn't. "You're the first person who's told me that before. I mean, that I was talented." Aster glanced at the sunshine gleaming off the ocean before looking back. "That means a lot.", and with that, Aster took his guitar off his back, and began strumming "I'm Yours", by jason Mraz. After beginning the song, getting the chords, and starting with the lyrics, he turned from his guitar back to looking in her eyes. The song had to be put up a step to match his voice well enough, but it was still slightly on the lower side. He finished the song with a lovely chord he held out. The, on it's own, Aster's hand slid over and lightly held Linddy's. What was he thinking?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I smiled when he started another song. I felt my heart skip a beat as the familiar lyrics to Im Yours started to slip from his lips. It doesn't mean anything, I assured myself trying hard not to start blushing. I closed my eyes and moved to the music lightly. When I opened my eyes again, Aster was looking at me again. When he finished he reached down and took my hand in his. I felt my face flush and butterflies fill my stomach. Some part of me told me to smile though, and I did, after blinking and letting in the moment. I bit my lip then said. "That was nice," in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Aster was shocked. She seemed to be blushing to to. He thought that Linddy would've just let go of his hand and just scooted away from him. But no, she stayed and let him hold his hand?! Good day! She seemed to like the song too, wow, this day was going very well for him! A grin began to grow on his face, represnting all of the happiness he was feeling. This was new for him. He usually just felt depression and sorrow, but there was a new emotion stirring in his stomach....something Aster couldn't define. "Thank you", he said back, continuing to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I suddenly felt very nervous, anxious, jumpy even. I didn't know what was washing over me. It was an odd sensation. Something different that I had never felt before. "You're welcome," I said in a whisper. I couldn't seem to take my eyes away from his. I smiled again lightly. After another moment of the awkward staring which was starting to bother me with nervous butterflies, I cleared my throat and looked out towards the tide, which was getting higher and was closer to us now then it was before. Sometimes the water would wash over getting so close to us when I reached out I could let my hand run through the cold wave. My face still felt red hot, and I noticed I was still holding Aster's hand.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Aster slowly pulled his hand away. What had he been thinking?! that was stupid of you to hold her hand, he thought. Stupid of you to even play that darn song! What were you thinking?! Oh that's right, you weren't!. He really needed to stop scolding himself, but he couldn't help it. "Oh um I er um....sorry. ", he said, turning his head away. "Sh-Should I go?" He asked, a bit curious. Though embarrassed, he really wanted to stay. He enjoyed the beach and enjoyed being with Linddy, though they had only known each other for a short amount of time, but he couldn't help it. He was almost positive she would never feel the same way, but he couldn't control his emotions, this was just happening.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

Aster slowly pulled his hand away from mine. I almost reached back to take it back, but I didn't. He probably let go for a reason. I almost started to freak out also, with the, "Oh gods, do I smell?" or "What did I say?" but I kept quiet and silenced my thoughts. He asked if he should go after stammering an unnecessary apology. "No!" I said quickly then biting my lip at how surprised and reluctant I had sounded. "I mean, no, you don't have to. I mean, I would like you to, um, stay, but you don't have to." I clasped my hands together lightly and twirled my thumbs a bit. I could feel the heat returning to my face as it had just started to settle.

Last edited by Kat on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 pm

She wanted him to stay?! She did! He was actualy quite happy, but she seemed nervous or.....no. It couldn't be. She liked him too? Holy Zeus his day was going well! He managed a soft smile. "Alright, I'll stay. I admit....I kind of like you, I just thought you didn't want me here or it was awkward. But I guess I was wrong." Aster reached his hand over, and slowly and gently, unclasped her hands and took the hand he had been holding once again. He looked in her beautiful eyes another time as well. Oh happy day!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I blushed slightly as he told me he liked me. He took my hand in his making my heart skip a beat. "What makes you think I wouldn't want you here?" I asked. "I really like you too." She squeezed his hand lightly and smiled. I looked up and my eyes met his. My heart beat faster in my chest. I really did like him, despite how different we both seemed.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 pm

"I don't know. I'm not well liked anywhere really by anyone. I thought I may have come one too strong or something as well. I don't know!"He laughed at himself a little bit, holding her hand. He felt happy, knowing he had someone that cared for him. He squeezed her hand back and kissed her on the cheek, blushing after he did so, but though embarrassed, he still felt happy and his heart was beating faster and faster as his eyes met her. He had a feeling in his stomach he had never felt for anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

My cheeks flushed with color, I could feel it, just as he kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and let it sink in a moment. "I don't know how you wouldn't be well liked when you do that to girls like me," I said with a smile. He was so sweet. I felt a sudden wave of happiness wash over me. How could I be so lucky?
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 pm

"Yah know, I'm just that outcast type. I don't talk to people much and am not the typical jock/popular type, and I went to a private school. So yah, I stuck out in a crowd.....especially since the uniform code was more of a suggestion to me." He grinned a bit, noticing she was blushing a lot. He looked at the water and suddenly thought of something. "Hey, you wanna go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

He stuck out because he was so amazing and better then the rest. That was my only thought about him because in my mind especially it was true. I almost missed his question on going for a swim. "Isn't it a bit cold?" I asked with a smile. I would love to really, but the cold really didn't suit me. I wanted to, and I really wondered what it was like to do the things you would never really do for fun.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:14 pm

"Well, yes, I guess it is a bit cold, but it would be kind of romantic, right?" He smiled a bit asking the question. Gods, it was probably a stupid idea, but he just couldn't help it. "Come on," he nudged her gently, "just for few minutes at least. Please?" He put on a fake pout face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I pursed my lips and raise my eyebrows. Romantic, eh? I nudged him back and rolled my eyes. "Fine," I said holding out each vowel exagerating the word a bit more. I smiled lightly. This could be fun. My mind was yelling, Go for it! So I did. I agreed to because what's life without a bit of risk? Eventhough that this isn't one of those, like, really really risking moments.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Aster was so happy Lindy had said yes! Actually, Aster had never really felt true happiness. Mainly it was sorrow and pain, but today, he was filled with joy and a completely unrecognizable feeling. But he didn't care what that feeling was, he thought he knew what it meant, but he shook it off and fully clothed, dashed for the water. Reaching it, he spun around and waited for Lindy to follow him. The gentle waves lapped up against his calves and a soft ocean breeze tickled his face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

Lindy shook her hea and smile. She stood up and sprinted for the water letting the sand sink between her feet. Then the sand was over lapped with water and that waves washed along her legs. She stood right next to Aster smiling through the cold. Actually, she didn't even the cold much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ending the Day {Private}   Ending the Day {Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ending the Day {Private}
Page 1 of 1