Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good ending or bad? We shall see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Good ending or bad? We shall see Empty
PostSubject: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Good ending or bad? We shall see Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I felt myself dissipate in the ghost world. Something was jogging me back to life. I felt myself heaved onto something extremely soft. I felt like puking. In fact...I leaned over the bed, opening my eyes, and coughing up a whole bunch of water. I sucked in a giant breathe, and collapsed back down onto my bed.

Last edited by Uryuu on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 am

Essie stood up as soon as he was awake, "Leroy?" she asked softly. They hadn't exactly had the best time last time that they had talked. She sighed and brought over some ambrosia, "Here, eat some. It's my shift." she said quietly. She gave him the small square as she went to go see if they had anything to help him get the water out of his lungs. She sighed scratching the back of her neck, her lip you could tell had been bitten and she had been crying recently. She sat down beside his bed, the silence filling the space between the awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 am

Good ending or bad? We shall see Cool-blonde-messy-hairstyles-for-teen-boys-from-mitch-hewer_1

I slowly sat up, coughing up water, and wiping it on my sleeve. Even with my sharp vision, it was hard to make out distinct figures. "Where's Val?" I asked, looking around, as I ate my ambrosia square slowly. It filled me with warmth, and my vision improved. My voice felt raspy after coughing so much. I waited until my vision improved, wishing Valerie was here. She probably thought I was a big loser, drowning in only a little deep water. I rubbed my eyes, which got a bit teary as well. I could now make out Essie, and a few more details. I opened my eyes more.
"You okay?" I asked. It looked as if she were crying terribly, though I couldn't tell if it was about Ben, or about me.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

Essie rubbed her eyes quickly. "Yeah..I'm fine." she said, wiping the access tears away from her eyes. She sighed. "Everybody thought you died, when you are complete fine again...you're dead." She went over to him after helping another camper. "I'm covering or you for the next two weeks by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 pm

I sighed, leaning back in my bed. I didn't like this. I guess I knew how Essie had felt. I wish I could speak to Val. I hope she didn't feel like it was her fault. Those stupid water nymphs. I squirmed under the bed. "Well," I muttered, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Essie rolled her eyes, "Forget about it. Stay in the bed though." her eyes were red and puffy. She had stayed up all night, crying, something that she would never admit to anyone. She sighed, "I'm sorry, but you can't scare anyone like that." she said softly, going over to fix a bowl by his bed, "Cough over this." she said simply. "I'll get Val to come and see you soon, now rest."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:10 pm

I sighed. I lay back in my bed, and closed my eyes, though I didn't fall asleep. I wanted to hear what they might say while I was asleep. I faked my breathing slowing, and relaxed, though it was kind of hard after almost dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good ending or bad? We shall see   Good ending or bad? We shall see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good ending or bad? We shall see
Page 1 of 1