Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past   Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Name: Lily "Blizzard" Shade
Age/Birthday: 14
God Parent: Khione
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Unknown
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: She was born to a father who cared for her, but they were seperated when she was thirteen, in a trip to Alaska to watch a sled race. Lily dreamt of one day having her own sled team. Before that day, she lived in many places. At one time she lived in italy, another france, and once britain, and before that spain. She once also lived in greece. She liked to explore th places, and in the suitcase that was with her when she arrived at camp held a few photo album,s from her explorations. After the blizzard, everything before it was lank except her first name and where she was and all normal knowledge. She didn't know where she lived, or where she came from. Eventually, however, she arrived at camp with her Siberian husky pup, Liliana.
Physical Appearance: Blizzard has icy blue eyes, pale skin, and golden blonde hair. At first glance she looks cold and like she wouldn't give you the time of day, but eventually you notice the slight warmness in her eyes. She often is found with pale clothes, but sometimes wears other colours of clothes. Her signature accessories include a silver necklace with a sapphire and a pale, icy blue headband.
Personality: Blizzard is a girl who is generally shy and quiet. She is sometimes described as a lone flower in an empty field, meaning she isn't often found in large groups and is more often alone. She likes music and poetry. If she likes someone she usually watches them from afar. Though she ahs few friends, those she does have she is extremely loyal towards and would do anything for. She is an ideal spy, and knows most of what is going on at camp because of her ability to go undetected.
Fatal Flaw: Claustrophobia, personal loyalty
Pets: Siberian husky named Liliana
Talents: Anything winter-related, fighting, defense, singing
Weapons: Celestial bronze sword with an icy hilt.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Visual Appearance(picture):
Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past Blizza10

Last edited by Luna~Stella on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past   Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Blizzard, Daughter of Khione with a Forgotten Past
Page 1 of 1