Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] Empty
PostSubject: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:21 pm

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] Tumblr_mh7airoa9R1ql4xp3o1_r1_500

"You probably don't remember me, but that's okay."

Carly Maria Simmins
Daughter of Thaumas
A cool gust of wind rushed past the beach. The once warm sand was now cold and pale. The populated beach no longer bustled with life. It was cold and it was quiet, and as far as Carly was concerned, it was perfect. She had no problems with the cold or the dead silent, not when it came to being near or in water. The daughter of Thaumas, who now had siblings, removed her shoes and stepped into the frigid water. She let the seafoam splash against her ankles and tickle her toes. She looked behind her to see her footprints left in the sand. But when a large wave washed onto shore, the footprints were washed away. All the people that remembered her were either gone or they were out of her life. The one person she'd returned to be with, Will, no longer wanted her around. She sighed and tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear. She didn't mind being alone, but sometimes it was sad. She used to introduce herself and people would know her or know her name. She had a legacy at Camp. She had friends. And now they were all gone. She'd say that she once dated Will, and people would scoff and ask which one she was. This made her fume with anger, but Carly didn't like to be angry.
With a frustrated sigh, Carly started to breathe deeply to calm herself. She allowed her heartbeat to slow and match the rhythm of the crashing waves. The sea was wonderos and amazing. It held treasures, and she could feel them calling to her. She could feel the depths of the sea in her veins, just asking to be explored. Carly had very few joys in life now, but the sea was always one of them. In the back of her head, though. She longed for someone who remembered her. She wished for a friend who she met before her disappearance, one who remembered her name and wanted to be around her. She sighed and forced a smile. "Wishful thinking..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:41 pm

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] RJKing023_zpscfc3f477
    l felix haywood son of demeter
Taking a deep breath through the nose, Felix shook out his hands at his sides and jogged in place to warm up. It felt like it had been so long since he'd done something for himself, it felt like he hadn't been out and enjoying himself in ages. The beach was blissfully empty - much to his surprise. Even though it was winter, he had still expected some people to be around. Rolling his neck, he inhaled and exhaled deeply and then bounded forward. It didn't take long for him to settle into a comfortable rhythm. He was just a few minutes into the jog when he saw someone ankle deep in the water and had to double back.

And some of his siblings had thought he was crazy when he headed out of the cabin in just a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He could only imagine how cold the water was - he'd had to endure ice baths before and he shivered at the memory. He imagined that was what the water was like outdoors near the end of January. "My god," Felix breathed, rustled the swathe of bronze hair that had fallen into his face. "I think you're going to get hypothermia." He commented with a wry grin. His hands were shoved into his pockets and he was jogging in place in an effort to get warm. He was probably going to get hypothermia at this rate but he couldn'tresist talking to this oddball who had decided to try and potentially freeze their feet off. "You realize it's the middle of winter, right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:31 pm

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] Tumblr_mh7hiaxNYf1ql4xp3o1_500

Carly Maria Simmins
Daughter of Thaumas
Carly looked up when she thought she heard a familiar voice. Could it be? Someone she knew? Carly couldn't place the voice without the face, but she knew she recognized it. Carly turned to face the source of the voice and instantly recognized the face. Felix. Her eyes brightened and her heart seemed to soar. Felix was always so nice, maybe he'd remember her. A smile stretched across her face and she turned a bit more so she was facing him. "I have a high tolerance to cold water," she replied. Carly stepped out of the water and slipped her shoes back over her feet. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her coat and strolled a few steps closer to her old friend. "So...How're you doing, Felix?" she asked, jumping out on a limb and praying to her father that he remembered her, even just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 pm

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] RJKing014_zps351bb52f
Felix snapped to attention as soon as the first word was out of her mouth. His jaw dropped open and he could only stare dumbly as she turned and smiled. "Carly?" He asked with a startled laugh. He then promptly enclosed her in a bone crushing bear hug that was enthusiastic enough to lift her slightly off her feet. He remembered her. The memories were a little hazy but he remembered. He had regretted not really knowing her when she died - presumably died. "Oh my gods, you're alive." His grin stretched from ear to ear as he put her back down and then experimentally poked her cheek.

"And you're real!" He exclaimed as if it was a major 'Eureka!' moment even though he had just hugged the hell out of her. He shook his head incredulously. "This is great. It's so great to see you. Oh my gods." He wasn't really sure what to say, he was so overwhelmed. Carly was dead, someone had said so - although he couldn't remember who exactly. So many of his friends were dying in the war. Knowing that Carly was in fact alive brought an indescribable hope that maybe things weren't as bleak as they seemed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:01 pm

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] Tumblr_lzga0tfhTo1rntol4o1_500

Carly Maria Simmins
Daughter of Thaumas
Carly gave a squeak in surprise as Felix lifted her up in the hug. Her ribcage was bring crushed, she could hardly breathe, but the hug made her feel happy again. She smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around Felix's torso. He remembered her. He knew who she was, and he missed her. And he wanted to stay around her. Well...at least he did right now. Carly's smile spread to a full out grin, and for a second, she looked like she used to. "Yes, I am alive," she said. Carly kept her arms wrapped around her friend's torso for a few moments, even after he set her down on the ground.
Carly looked up at Felix, he looked pretty much the same, but he did look a bit older. "My death was...a bit over-exaggerated. But it did happen," she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I died in battle...a while ago. A really long time ago, actually. And I was buried and that was it. But then I was in the Underworld... It was so cold...and dark... I don't really remember much. All I do remember is suddenly I felt light and warmth. And then I took a breath and I in the forest. I don't know how it happened...or if I was every actually dead. But I have a grave stone in the cemetery. I should be dead, but I'm not..." Carly shook her head and sighed. "Anyways, the only people who actually remember I existed are you and Will. Will was...overwhelmed by my appearance. That reunion didn't go exactly as I'd hoped..." Carly cleared her throat and forced a smile. "But that's okay. People move on, I didn't expect everyone to still be longing for me to be there," she added.
Realizing how sudden that spilling of guts was, Carly winced and gave a sheepish shrug. "Sorry... Just, uh...having someone remember you and be happy to see you after a while... It gets..uh... I just sorta dumped all of that on you... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 pm

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] RJKing014_zps351bb52f
Felix listened to Carly's story raptly, scrunching up his nose and making a face every so often and muttering comments like, "Sounds like hell - no pun intended." Upon hearing Carly talk about Will, his face darkened slightly, a frown tugging at the corners of his mouth. "I oughtta' teach that Will Michaels a lesson. He's swine, he is." He cast a heated look in what he assumed to be the general direction of the Zeus cabin and rolled up his sleeves as though he would march over there right at that moment. "And he's ugly as sin anyway. You ain't missing out in the least, y'hear me?" Felix had a tendency to slip into a southern accent when he was caught up in the heat of the moment, usually without even noticing. He clucked his tongue and shook his head. He was about to add that he was dumber than a stump too, but he calmed down a little bit first and then figured that he wasn't really in a place to remark on someone else's intelligence.
Anger never really lasted very long for him. Now that he wasn't seeing red, he could remember what else Carly had said. With a shrug of his shoulders, he rolled his sweater sleeves back down. "S'okay, you don't have to apologize. I can only imagine how it feels." He cleared his throat and brushed back his hair. "How long have you been back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]   The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forgotten girl [p r i v a t e--To Crispy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: