Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box

Go down 
+11
#Megz
Angel
RachieFizzy!
GreekGirl
dean
moon
Max♥
Banana
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Epiales
Nico
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:24 am

Minor Gods

A small neutral colored box sits alone just inside of the Hera cabin on the floor, separated from the demigods by a small circle on the floor. Written in neat, clear handwriting is the word: nominations. Beside the box on the floor sits a dainty crisp pad of paper, and a pen. Demigods may nominate one person for cabin leader and must be a member of the cabin in order to write down their nomination. If not, in the case of the Minor Gods cabin, the demigod in question will be knocked out temporarily. This is a precaution for demigods of other cabins who want to nominate someone in the Minor Gods cabin.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:41 am

I walked up to it, thinking of the last cabin leader, Zinnia, my half sister. I wrote me name, Tre Weathington, and put it in the nominations box.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 am

I walked up to the box. Everybody said I should nominate myself. I knew I was one of the nicest people here, but did that mean I should be Hera cabin leader? Well, no way to know if I don't try! I sighned my name in color changing ink. The ink changed to all the colors of the sunset/sunrise. I took a deep breath and put it in the box. I let the breath out. It wasn't that bad. I turned on my heel and looked out the door. If someone else won, I would gladly let them be my leader. They deserve it. But do I? I deserve it as much as the next person. But if I lose, it's no big deal. I have enough in my life to keep me happy. But being cabin leader would enhance it ten fold. I nodded aprovingly to myself, and walked out of the Hera cabin.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough and original child of Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zinnia Melion, hands in pockets has strolled down the isle of the cabin. Head hung low, she sat down the nearest couch, but certainly trying her best not to eye the simple box that sat in next to the wall in front of her. Just do it. Do it. Her mind raced, as she thought about the things she could do. What she should've done. What she has to do. 

Zin groaned, as she stood up. Picking up the simple pen of black, and taking the white slip of paper between two fingers, she bent over and pointed the tip of the ballpoint pen of the paper. But something was stopping her. The ex-CL was paralyzed, in mid-thought and writing. All those new faces. All those new people. Who would think of her to run again? Her term was done. What chance, with Chaos' ever-changing ways would she win? She even bet no one does remember her. The ex-CL, now just the wall flower.

The thought did feed her desperation. No, she wouldn't give up, hence why she was in here the first place. No, she wasn't going down with a fight, no matter how hard she fell, or what the others will think of her. No. Zin was prepared. Prepared to face the crowd. With newly found sense of dignity. She wrote down her name in elegant script.

Zinnia Melion
Daughter of Chaos

Zin looked down at it, as if it were a baby, with gentleness and pride. She hoped for another shot. Just another, please. She prayed, as she took the slip and held it in the mouth of the box, wishing the inside argument inside of her would end. Just shut up. And it did. Her shaky hand let the paper go, after a while though, after being too cold to be felt, and she heard the soft cracking of the paper before it reached the bottom. Too late to go back now. With a head held high, and clammy hands fisted by her side, Zin stepped back, anxious and nervous, as she waited the verdict of the people, as she did the last time she ran.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Walking up to the nomination box, I stole a few quick glances around me to see if anyone was watching. I did not need an audiance, expessialy if it was for the nominations. I believed I would make a great cabin leader.
As I approached the box, my eyes found the pad of paper and the pen. I reached out and gripped the pen, I wrote in my neat pendmanship, Annaleigh Olivers. Taking the peice of paper, I folded it and moved to put it in the box. I thought this over one more time, before confirming my decision. I was going run. I dropped the paper into the nomination box, and walked out, Hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:33 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa walked into the Hera cabin with a grin. Nominations were now? Cool! Alissa had lived through many cabin leaders, and knew what it took to be one. She grabbed the pen and wrote down a name. On the paper was "Alexander Foley, 14, Pontos. ". She slipped the paper into the box and walked off happy with her decision.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm

KATHERINE.

Kate had come into her Cabin and decided since everyone seemed to sign themselves up instead of get nominated for the Cabins she decided to apply. She had a lot of great ideas plus her older brother had been a Cabin Leader so she knew the drill.

KATHERINE DAISY MAY | 15 | Daughter of Eleos

She wrote with elegant handwriting on the paper. Neatly folding it she brushed back her platinum hair and popped it into the box and smiled. She really wanted to get chosen.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

I walked into the Hera cabin. I saw the Cabin Leader election box. I smiled. I would be a great cabin leader. I walked over and grabbed a peice of paper. I wrote my name down.

Annelise Rosado, 15, Cybele

I dropped the peice of paper in. I had a few ideas for this cabin. I hope I won.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box Paisle11

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box Conset11

I walked into the cabin and saw the nomination box. I wrote my name, "Paisley Mallard", in hopes that someone would also vote for myself. I'm not very well known, but hey, it'd be fun just knowing my name was in that box. I walked out the cabin, trying not to let my hopes go up too high.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box SonofLeucothea

Griffin strolled into his cabin with his hands sitting loosely in his pockets. He was whistling a happy tune, simply enjoying the fact that in his life, things finally seemed to be looking up. It was then that he noticed quite a few of his, rather eclectic, cabin mates crowding around a single area. He peered over their shoulders, spotting a nomination box. His brow furrowed as he silently contemplated on who to nominate. There were so many great people in the Hera cabin...who would make the best cabin leader? Maybe himself? No...he wouldn't make a good cabin leader. Besides, he wouldn't want the responsibility. 'What about that one kid...oh what's his name...' he thought. It then came to him and he made his way to the front of the line. He grabbed a pen and a piece of the crudely ripped paper that were used as nomination ballots.
Skylarr Ethelwolf, 17, Son of Lyacon.
He scribbled the name down in his messy, fast handwriting, folded the paper four times, and stuffed it into the box.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 am

I quietly entered the cabin trying to not call attention to myself. I didnt handel attention well. I walked over to the little balot box. I really didnt know anybody but Id heard some people talking about this girl named Katherin so I decided to vote for her. I quickly scribled down "Katherin Daisy May" and then slipped the little paper into the box.I quietly headed back out.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:22 pm

I looked at the box with a bunch of nominations in it. I was a good leader. I was a leader of a gang of demigods for four years! Barley anyone died. When my gang gets to camp I want them to see me as a leader still and not a rip off that ran away from them. I write my name "Kayla Ray, Daughter of Hemera" on the paper and put it in the box. Hoping for the best I walked out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Alexander Foley.

I smiled seeing Alissa my sister. I walked over to the table, and wrote down my name on a pice of paper.

Alexander Foley, 14, Pontos.

I put the paper in the box.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box Ollie
Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box Gilly

Oliver was slowly becoming old. He couldn't deny that fact ; he was freshly fifteen, and soon, he would be a legal adult. Well, in England at least. Not in the USA, where he had been residing for the last five years. As he felt pretty mature now he was fifteen, he seemed to think that he was ready for responsibility. And what better way to secure his responsibility than to nominate himself for Cabin Leader? Grinning to himself, he picked up a small scrap of paper, scrawling his name on it in a fancy cursive that his brother had tought him.

Oliver e. Mitchell :: 15 :: Klymene

Now, he felt satisfied with himself, and was still beaming with exitement as he left the cabin. So much to do, so little time.

Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Grayson Starkweather walked slowly towards the ballot box, glancing around the cabin serenely. He had thought a great deal about who he wanted to nominate. Not himself, that's for sure. Grayson was passive, not someone who liked to take control. Instead, he had paid much attention to his cabinmates in their bids to run, talking to them and reading their posters. One of them, by someone named Oliver, had made him laugh, so Grayson decided to back the guy up in order to not get poked.

The son of Aether took a voting slip and wrote Oliver Mitchell, son of Klymene in his extremely neat handwriting. Grayson stood around for a few more moments, whistling a short tune, before he deposited the paper into the ballot box.
That Oliver guy seems like a funny dude, Grayson thought. I think he'll do fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box   Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor Gods Cabin Leader Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1