Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training before we sneak out! {KAY}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Training before we sneak out! {KAY} Empty
PostSubject: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:52 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything but a broken heart."
Dani walked into the arena with her bow and dagger. Her bow was a golden color and had a new string on it. Dani's dagger was a golden color at the grip like her bow. The tip was celestial bronze. Dani sat down and sharpened the tip while she waited for Kayla.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 am

I walk into the arena with my sword, sunbeam. I see Dani and smile. Walking over to her I say, "Hey! How's it goin?" I was acting casual. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 am

http://www.polyvore.com/dani/set?id=36109068
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani looked up and smiled. "Hey Kayla. It's good. I'm packed and ready to train." she said. Her backpack was her suitcase. Her friend , Kimmy, made it able to store a lot of stuff in a small space.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I shrug and look at bag. I had two. One with stuff we'd need, water purifier (so we didn't need to back water), matches so we could stay warm, money and drachmas, a few bags of chips and snack stuff. I was used to not eating a lot. I didn't know about Dani but It would be fine if we didn't have much to eat. I could go on one bag a day. I pick up my sword and point it at Dani and smile. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled at Kayla's energy. She was confident, which was just great. "Okay if you say so." she said with a laugh. Dani threw one of her small knives at Kayla's leg and ran up to her, slashing at her arm. She had trained for hours with some of the best stealth masters at camp. So naturally she was pretty well trained.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm

I jump away from the knives and moved my arm before she could slash me. "I grew up on the streets. I had to fight gangs and monsters." I say pointing it out. I jump up and slash sunbeam at Dani at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:48 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani parried Kayla's attack with her dagger. Then she roundhouse kicked her in the stomach. Dani remembered when she did that to Austin and almost died. In her excuse he was two years older than her, but still.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 am

I fell down. "Nice kick. Didn't know if you had it in you." I smile and do one of those kick jump up thing. I pointed my sword at her neck then jump away. I couldn't fight her like she was a monster because she was not a monster. If she was she would already be died. I run forward and trip her then point my sword at her again.

~Sorry. I'm trying to find a way for her to fight other then the way I get Kim and May to. All my charries have different ways of fighting. Kayla's is hard to find.~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:56 am

~It's all good kay xD~
[color-#FF9900]DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled at Kayla's comment. "Er... thanks?" she said. Kayla and pointing her swords... psh. Dani pointed Kayla's sword away from her with her dagger. After the sword was away Dani jumped up kicking Kayla's legs.[/color]
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 pm

I jumped above her kick but it knocked her feet making her land weird. "Ow." I say. Hm... Was this what I was looking for? I doubted Dani would fall for me faking it a bit. But my ankle did hurt a bit. It wasn't that easy to tell I was faking a bit but Dani was a good friend so she would probably see through it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani looked at Kayla without pity. She knew she was faking it. "Get up Kayla." Dani said with a smile. Her daggers were firmly in her hands ready for Kayla's attack. Her ankle was a little red, but most likely nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm

I smile. "YOU PASSED!" I say with a giggle. I had been testing her a little just to see if she knew I was faking. I jump up. My ankle hurt more standing up. I'm not worried though. I had my idea. I ran at her again and slice at her left which to her was her right... You know what I mean.

~Bwa BWa BWA HA HA HA HA~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani moved out of the way of Kayla's blade. While doing so she cut at Kayla's shoulder, digging her dagger into skin. Dani would heal her after wards, but training was training.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:46 pm

HA! SHE TOOK THE BAIT! I smile at my self. OK that did hurt quiet a bit but... As I was thinking the light I had been collating the whole battle was making my hair shine. "This is one of the good things about my hair!" I yell happily. It was training. No hard feelings. I make my hair shine so bright it would blind anyone but me for about a minute. Doing so made me really tired but I would win. I then jump behind Dani and hold my sword around her neck. "Enough?" I ask happily.

~Was it to much?~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 pm

~P.S. Dani has *cough* light bending talents* cough* too~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani had sensed some light interference before Kayla had done her wonderful trick. One good thing about Dani, she also had light bending abilities. Dani simply shielded her eyes. "Eh is that it Kayla? Here let me heal you." she said before muttering a healing prayer. "θεραπεύσει ο φίλος μου" Dani opened her eyes and pointed down Kayla's sword. "Is that better?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

I sigh. She's good. Alright. She could do it after all. I giggle and say, "I didn't know if you could fight or not. Your a good challenger. I say we leave it at this and hit the showers. What do ya say? We need our energy for the trip." I smile at her and add, "This doesn't could as giving up. Your the one who stopped it by healing me." I get my bag and start to walk away. Gosh. Why am I such a loner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training before we sneak out! {KAY}   Training before we sneak out! {KAY} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training before we sneak out! {KAY}
Page 1 of 1