Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! Empty
PostSubject: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

I was literally holdig Seth up the entire way down to the infirmary. Coming out through the forest and not taking the shorter route made it harder. The worst part, it was ninety degrees that day. "What do I say to Chiron again?" I asked as we were making our way to the infirmary. Almost there, I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

I grinned. "Charmspeak him. It should work. Dang, I'm so embarassed. I'm hurt," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am

"Don't be," I tell him. Boys! Always need to be the tough guys. "You know, I have only done this like twice. Don't expect me to be good at it."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 am

I shrugged. "It could work. We get in trouble we get in trouble. Are we almost there?" I ask her. I waas panting by now even though I wasn't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

"Pretty much," I say. I couldn't believe no one was willing to help us. Try just stood there and watched me, an Aphrodite girl who is presumed as "weak" by many, drag a guy that can barely stand up on his own and is almost twice my size. What's with this place? Finally, we got to the door to the infirmary. Inside, there was a dozen Apollo kids who recognized their brother right away, and Chiron, who gave me a wired questioning look. I sat down next to Seth and waited for Chiron to walk over to us.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 am

I saw Chiron give us a confused looked. Oh, please let this work. Please! My brothers and sister recongized me. They asked a million questions.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

"Ameilia," Chiron says to me. I bite my lip. "I was informed you never checked in at cabin ten."
"Er, yeah," I said. Don't stutter! I tell myself.
"And you and Seth look very, ah, beat up."
"Yes," I say siting up straighter. My vision blurred again but I pretended it didn't.
"Where did you two go?" There it was the question. He said it flatly and sternly.
Before I even knew it, I was making up this elaborate and detailed story of Seth and I in the woods. I went on and on about how we were attacked by a Hellhound and I even commented that maybe stocking those creatures in the woods wasn't too smart. By the time I was finished everyone was looking at me blankly and full of interest. I bit my lip again waiting for Chirons response.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 am

I felt my jaw drop. Ameilia made an elaborate story about us getting attacked by a hellhound. My chest was now wrapped with gauze.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 am

"Very well," Chiron said with the wave of his hand. "Be more careful next time."
I only noticed I was holding my breath after Chiron left me and Seth and went back to tend to the other campers. I let out a sigh and sat back down on the open bed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

"Wow, it worked,"I whispered to her. The other Apollo campers had left. There was nectar and ambrosia on the counter. "Are you okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am

I smile wide. "Yeah," I say but then I shake my head. "My head hurts like hell." I'm glad I sat down again, I probably was just about to callapse. I couldn't have kept that up for much longer. I shut my eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 am

I hand her some ambrosia. "Here, take this," I tell her. "Thanks for um, bringing me here," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 am

"You woud've done the same for me," I told him popping the cube in my mouth. It melted in my mouth and tasted like melted chocolate. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 am

"Nah, I would have just left you," I joked. She gave me a glare. I rolled my eyes. "I was just joking!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 am

"Yeah well that's very funny," I say. "Ha, ha." I looked at him. "Are you feeling okay now? Because you still look terrible."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 am

I laughed nervously. "I look that bad," I sat up and winced. "I'm not going to the mall ever again."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 am

"You and me both," I say with a smile. "God, is that what it is like everytime we feel like shopping? Demigods in general I mean. Are we always attacked? How do people even live away from camp?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 am

I shrugged. "Just always be prepared. Monsters do attack so we can't go out much." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am

"Well that really sucks," I really thinkig about it."Why did we leave again? Oh right, it was your idea." I raise my eyebrowsat him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 am

I roll my eyes. "Well, excuse me! I asked you if you wanted to turn back!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm

"Yeah, well," I grumbled. "I didnt know that we would be attacked by two gods because they get like messing with half-bloods." I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I smiled. "They weren't that bad," I told Ameilia.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm

"They almost-!" I stopped and decided it wasn't worth argueing about. I glared at Seth then started to gulp down a glass of nectar.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I almost died. Would you have missed me?" I asked her eyebrows raised. I bet she was going to punch me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 pm

"No I would have went out and threw a party." I tell him. "Of course I would miss you. I would have felt kind of guilty. But then again, if they managed to kill you, I would have been dead long before that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!   Shhh!! We didn't sneak out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shhh!! We didn't sneak out!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next