Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the training kid.. (Kay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

the training kid.. (Kay) Empty
PostSubject: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

I walked into the arena with a dagger in my hand, it looked like asword with my size, I walked in and threw the dagger at deadly accurate aim. I hit the dummy right in the eye. I kept training and training. when I finally stopped to take a a break I was soacked with sweat and was breathing heavily. I sat down on a bleacher and drank some water to cool myself down.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:28 pm

I walk in the Arena and take my knife from my belt. I though it and it hits the other eye of the dummy. "Hey. I'm Kim." I say to the kid. "Who's your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:32 pm

"Im Timmy, my mommy is Aprodite." I said mispronouncing it "whos yours?" I asked sticking my hand out for her to shake. "nice hit." I said looking at the 2 daggers in the dummy's eye.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:37 pm

"Athena. As if my dark black hair was a give away. Thanks. I got a friend who's your half sister. Know anyone named May?" I ask as I shake his hand then go and get my knife. It has Athena on it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

"yea, shes the nice one who isent 100% addicted to her looks right?" I asked walking over to my dagger and threw it across at another dummy, hitting it in the bellybutton. II retrieved it again and walked back over to her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:37 pm

I laugh. "May is pretty self absorbed but not as much as some. I was on a date and she just walked right up to us and stole my boyfriend. Ha ha good times..." I say throwing my knife at a dummy thoughtlessly and it hit it in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

(((Dont mind my pic and profile saying im female, its a long story.)))

BIC: "Ewww, dating is nasty." I stated with a grossed out exspression, "Nice hit though, but you should hit it in the nose, it severs the spinal cord to the brain/" I said throwing my dagger and hitting the dummy in the nose.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:52 pm

"Do you know any spots that don't kill? I don't hold back with monsters but I do with demigods. It's better to be wounded then killed. I hit them..." I go and grab my knife, "Here." I say as I though the knife hitting the dummy in the exact spot in between vital vains in the shoulder. "My dad taught me how to fight instead of having P.E.. Ha. Training was my P.E."

~...?~
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"there is the achilles tendant that makes them stop walking if you break it, if you cut it, the cant use that foot." I said walking over to a full body dummy and cutting the spot above the heel. "or thecalf muscle, it wont kill them but it will hur. or the sholder if you hit it right, it will still hurt alot though." I said hitting the sholder blade.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

"Good job! A plus." I say, "You know more then May. Then again she's not much of a fighter. More of a lover... Ha ha get it? Cause she's the... Ya..."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:20 am

I laughed her pun. "I think the only fighting may will do is fight to get the last pair of heels on a shelf. I said laughing a little.
(((sorry its short, I have to leave. ill make the other ones longer.)))
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm

I laugh. "Apparently she fought more back when her twin sister was alive." I say. It was a private subject around May but she seemed to be moving on. "She also was willing to go on a quest to save me. It failed and a friend of mine died." I would go into more detail but I was still sad about Sam, my Shakespeare buddy.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:14 pm

"Im sorry to hear that." I said grabbing her arm sympatheticly sience I couldent grab her sholder. "How did she die?" I asked caustiously in case she would try to kill me for asking. "you dont have to tll me if you dont want to, but you can if you want." I said looking up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:41 pm

"He was killed my a monster on the quest to save me." I say. "He was the oddest little quirk I ever met. And he was only about 5 or 6 years older then you." I say. "They say only the good die young. It was true for him."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:47 am

"I know how you feel." I said thinking back into my painful memories. "last year, right before I came to camp. I was at a friends house that night, and when I came home that afternoon, my parents werent there, so I checked their room and found them ded with a cut across their necks." I said as I started to cry.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:15 pm

"My dad got married to a women who had two demigod children. Both with different fathers. We've had to move all over the country, all over the world! to escape monsters. The night before I came to camp monsters came to our house. They destroyed almost all of our things. We managed to get out without dieing but--- I can't imagine what you went though." I say, but I could...

~Not that she'd talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:34 am

I wiped my eyes and looked up at her. "you could...? what?" I asked as I became steady. I looked around and shook my head alittle to clear my thoughts. "it seems like youve gone through worse." I said thinking a little.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

"That's personal." I say sharply and decide to change the subject. "Do you like to read?" I ask. I love books. I've read all of the Harry Potter and Rick Riordan books, plus many, many more. I'm sure we'd find a book to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:59 am

"I love books!" I said cheering up almost instantly. "I expecialy like the picture ones." I said with a smile, "Can we go to the library please??" I asked getting on my knees and begging her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I laugh thinking of Jude (my step-sister). "Sure." I say. Jude was a daughter of Apollo but she didn't mind books on musicians but what I was seeing what the enthusiasm. I really missed my family

~The Beetles song ,"Hey Jude," did indeed inspire Jude's name.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:04 pm

I grabbed her arm and tryed running but fell from her not moving, I got up, crossed my arms and gave her a look, I then grabbed her arm again and began running again. Only to get the same out come.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:59 am

I laugh. "Wait a minute k?" I look at my knife, do a cool flip thing with it. Then I put it in my belt and I was ready to go. "Come on. I'm hungry. A quick sneak and were there k?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:24 am

"Yea library time!" I exclaimed with glee. I grabbed her hand again and ran all the way to the library, only falling on the ground a couple times. "whats your favorite book?" I asked as we enterd the library.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:41 pm

"Hmm..." I say going through my mental library. "Harry Potter, maybe." I say eating an apple I grabbed on the way here. Yummy apple.

~I don't actually like raw apples! lol
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:46 pm

~I dont like anything raw xD~

bic: "My favorite book is a book called, Under A War~Torn Sky." I said as I grabbed the book from the shelf and opend to page 306 where I last left off. I sat down on a chair and began reading, entering my own little world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the training kid.. (Kay)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: