Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the training kid.. (Kay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I smile and grab a random book from the shelf not really caring what it was. "How to Build a Three Story Housing complex" ~Athena" I say, "Read it twice." I put it back on the self and grab another one taking a bite out of my apple. "The 5 Million Cells in a Object~Athena" I sigh, "I read this twice too." I see a book about mythology around the world and sit down to read. Who knows. Maybe it will come in handy.

~Lol. Did you read the Kane Chronicles? Ya.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:10 pm

I was on page 422 of 573 when I dozed off into a light sleep. I snored softly like it was just me breathing normally. I dreamed of the book like it was a movie, I dreamed I was in a movie theater watching the book, but with all the images I thought of, so as a bomber I thought of a small purple airplane with a big black fuse bomb with Mario flying it and instead of guns I saw a giant mouth that shoots blue stuff.

~No, not yet, it reminds me to much of my religion, oh and Timmy missed his nap time xD~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:00 pm

I smile at the sleeping kid. Finishing the book I start writing down notes. The Egyptian god of war is Horus... Hm... I wonder if he was said to be like Ares. Maybe he is Ares. The mythology seemed to different to be the same. But there can't be other gods. Nonsense. The world would have been destroyed by now.

~Lol. Kim's going on a string of thought. LOLness~
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:12 pm

I woke up a little, just enough to get off the chair and fall back asleep on the floor next to Kim's chair. I dreamed of other things now like who invented words and why was the number 4 called 4, why wasn't it called pie? and other things, I felt my dream switch and I saw the dreaded moment that my family was murdered. I started crying in my sleep as the pictures of their bodies floated around me.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:49 pm

I watched the boy get up and fall asleep again. I pick him up and sit him in the chair again. Then I see him cry. Trust me. I know nightmares. Hades sends them to me every time I drift off to sleep. I brush away his tears and wonder if I should wake him. I could wake him enough to get him to his cabin. Good thinking. "Hey. Hey Timmy. Wakey wakey. Come on. Let's get you back to your bunk so you can sleep there. I don't think the library wants drule all over their books!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:53 pm

I woke up and let out a fresh batch of tears. I ran to her and hugged her, needing comfort from someone. "my parents are dead." I said crying.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:37 am

I hug and comfort him. "I think my parents think I'm dead." I say. I hold back tear so he wouldn't see me cry. "When did they die?" I say suddenly getting an idea.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:59 pm

I cried into her shoulder as I thought of my dead parents. "they died 2 months ago why?" and why would your parents think you were dead?" I asked as I hugged her tightly. I wiped a tear from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm so sorry. I was wondering why someone as young as you was here." I sigh not wanting to tell my story. I didn't want to bring on another wave of nightmares. I sigh again and say, "Many months ago Hades kidnapped me to use as leverage over my mom. Don't ask me why. He never told me. My friends failed to save me so I have to rescue myself. I escaped Hades but just barely. He sent monsters after monsters to kill me. I barely made it to camp. Every time I fall asleep he sends me nightmares of the worst kind. I should have gone home last summer but I was in Hades so they must think I'm dead."

~Lol long~
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I hugged her tightly and leaned my head on her shoulder for comfort. "That sucks, Hades is a big scary meanie!" I declared as I crossed my arms thinking this made me look like what I said.

(you should come on chat)
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:54 pm

I laugh quietly at his imitation. "He is." Was all I said. I didn't want to say anything more. The nightmares were already bad enough without me agitating their maker.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

I began to get really tired from crying, I then yawned and dozed off, putting my head in her lap as I went off into a deep nightmare filled sleep. I still couldn't get the images out of my head, I knew I was probably moving around in my sleep as I was imagining I was being chased by a huge dog.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

I smile a little and pick him up. Time for bed for a little Aphrodite kid! I could tell he wasn't liking his dreams. Nothing I could do to help him. I walk to his cabin, find his bunk, lay him down, tuck him in, and leave. Gone like I came.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

I got up a few hours later and found I was in bed, I saw it was dark out so I got up and changed into my night cloths, which consisted as a long shirt and a diaper. I walked into the woods carrying a blanket, I got into the open and layed down on my blanket, I stared up at the sky and looked at all the cool stars.

(read this if you want to know why he wears diapers... https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7227-justin-s-characters-one-needs-to-be-accepted )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the training kid.. (Kay)   the training kid.. (Kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the training kid.. (Kay)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2