Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training...[open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

I walked to the training area with my sword ready, I flipped it a bit, then charged a dummy. I back-flipped and stabbed another dummy. After, I stopped for a bit to see if anyone would come. "Do,do,do,do..." I sang a bit for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I was laying on a seat near the bottom, relaxing, before I heard some noises. I looked over a bit, seeing a girl. I shrugged it off, and ignored her, looking up again.

~ It's Torey, btw.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 pm

~Okay

I walked over to the boy. He looked a little shy. "Hiya." I said to him, hoping he would be less shy.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

"Hey," I muttered lazily, still staring straight up. Gods, it was so hot. Around 100' if you ask me. Damn...so hot...so...hot... "Hot day, huh?" I asked, covering my eyes. I sighed. "I should have a tan pretty soon, but I'll probably just burn..." I rolled onto my side, now looking at the girl. "Anyway...I'm Torey." I listened to all the different sounds, which weren't many. What the hell was she doing out here? She looked hot. Haha, not in that way! I mean, she literally looked like she would catch fire right infront of me. Who would come out in this heat? Other than me, y'know.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

I looked up at the sun. Damn, it's hot. I then looked back at Torey. "Madeline. Nice to meet you." I said, putting my hand out to shake his. Then, I looked at my hand, covered in sweat. I dried it off on my Camp Half-Blood shirt, and put it out again for Torey to shake.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:30 pm

I ignored her hand, and turned again to face upwards. "Nice to meet you too," I said, as if I was tired. No birds...no nothing. It's sure quiet today. After a moment or two I rotated my body, sitting like you should on a bench. "I should get sunscreen..." I murmured to myself, wiping my forehead. "What are you doing out here?" I asked, looking up at the girl, Madeline, I think she said. "Isn't it a little hot?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

I put my hand down, and nodded. "I'm always up to train." I said, grabbing my water that was on the other side of the bench. I took a sip, then held it in my hand. "Enough about me, why are /you/ here?" I asked. He decided to randomly sit down on a bench and wonder why I'm training? There had to be a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 pm

I shrugged. "Boredom..." I thought a little deeper, forgetting why I had actually came here. "Well, I forgot, mostly..." I laughed a bit, nervously. I hate being questioned. "Anyway, how did you even get the energy to think about training on a day like this...when it's so dam hot, huh? Y'know, just wondering." I sighed again, taking in a breath of deep, humid air. "It tastes like sweat today..."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:43 pm

I shrugged. "Not crowded." I said simply. The sun was beating down on my forehead, and I felt the sweat still. I really needed some AC. I nodded when he said it tastes like sweat. I wiped my forehead, and then my hand on my shirt once more. Then, I sat down on the bench. The bench itself was as hot as the weather.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

"Ya...you get used to it," I said, looking up at the bright sun. "It's just...gods, it's hot." I shook my head to myself. "Why, Apollo, why?" I asked, looking at the sky. "So, you just come here and train? That sounds...horrible. I'd rather go curl up in bed and take a nap, but that's just me." I looked at the ground, seeing a few beetles skitter past, and a bunch of flies on the walls, they were so annoying.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:52 pm

I shrugged once more. "Training when it's too crowded is just, eh, it gets me claustrophobic." I said. Then, I drank some more of my water to cool me down.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

"Right..." I said, wiping my forehead. "I'm sweating like crazy out here, what about you?" I asked, wiping my hands off on my pants. "So...hot..." I narrowed my eyes, trying to stop the sun from burning through my cornea. I'll be red and blind if I stay here.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:59 pm

I wiped the sweat off of my head, and a puddle formed on the bench. A tiny puddle, though. "Sweating like crazy." I picked up my water bottle and poured the rest on my face. It cooled me off for a bit, but I was still sweating like a maniac.

Last edited by Music on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 pm

I was asleep, but i heard someone talking about it being to hot, so I got up, I didn't feel anything, but then again I could boil the lake and not feel it, so I left, it felt cooler already, the sun didn't cool though, I laid in the shade of a tree and my body in the creek fell asleep.

~Arron son of Apollo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:06 pm

I barely had the energy to talk anymore, so I stood. "Ugh, I might go somewhere...inside." I wiped my forehead. "It's too damn hot." I said. "Im sure you already know that, though, haha." I rung my shirt at the bottom, a couple large beads of sweat dropping from it. "Look at that, that's insane!"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:08 pm

I nodded. "I'm seriously gonna have, like, a heat stroke!" I complained. "Today is obviously a good beach day." My face was bright red and I was sure my body was burnt to a crisp by now.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm

I laughed. "Totally." I looked up at the burning sky. "I bet the horses are dreading today just as much as us. Heh..." I wiped my forehead continuously, as the sweat kept on coming. "Can't we like...block this heat out? Why the hell do we have a magical weather system if we don't use it?" I laughed a bit, thinking of how my step-mom always complains about us having an AC, but not using it.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:16 pm

I shrugged. Every time I looked up at the sun, I felt the sweat drip faster and faster. "Gods, I wish I could make it rain or something." I tried to start a tiny storm, but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm

OCC: haha, on forset form it'ss raining, all ya need is one powerful child of Zeus

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

Training...[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training...[open]   Training...[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training...[open]
Page 1 of 1