Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)

Go down 
+7
Skye
selene
DollFaceღ
jessica
Crispy Bacon
Max♥
Justin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Name: yoseph solomon (justin solomon in english)

Birthday: March 2nd.

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Marissa solomon (Dead) and Jessica solomon. (M.I.A)

Years in Camp: This is his first year.

Brief History: Justin was born in Israel. When he was 2 his Mom was killed in a bombing. When he turned 5 the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) trained him with some weapons because they sensed he was diffrent and special. When he was 6 he was sent to an orphanage with his sister. A week later he was adopted by a couple who looked friendly but when they took him to thier house they threw him in a room untill it was time to make them dinner. he was starved neglegted and abused. He sneaks out of camp before it gets to late so his "parents" dont beat him for being late.

Physical Appearance: He is average hight. he Has orange brown hair. He has scars all over his body. He has hazel eyes and some freckles on his face. And he is very skinny from lack of food.

Personality: He has trust issues, Hes very shy, Very deppressed he is nice if he trusts you. And he can somtimes be happy but if you talk about him in ill he will be extremely mad and will get his revenge. He is a joyful kid who dosent complain about stuff he gets. over all he can get along great with people.

Fatal Flaw: He has respect, He is ADHD. He is nice but he can be very evil. Danger follows him every where. and he is accsident prone. he drinks and he cant handle to talk about his family. he also has deppresion. he can get ticked off easily if hes already in a bad mood.

Pets: None.

Talents: he can play piano very well. he has almost great aim but he dosent like to show off. He can shoot many kinds of guns. he can speak 4 languages.

Weapons: A sword, A dagger. And a bow and Arrow.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: he can speak fluid Hebrew and alot of english. he is very good with electronics.he is very smart for his age. and he can awnser alot of war questions. he is very mysterious some days and very predictable the others. if you dont want to make him sad dont ask about his past.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Name: Taylor

Birthday: April 13th

Mortal Family: Nichole (step mom) John (step dad) michael (step brother) james ( other step brother) and Jackson (other step brother)

Years in Camp: 2 years.

Brief History: Taylor was living with her mom untill she was 2 when her mom ran out of money to supply stuff for her. so she was dropped off at an orphanage where she stayed untill she was 8 where she was adopted by a nice couple with 3 sons. when she was 9 monsters started attacking and when she was 10 she was told she was a demigod and was dropped off at Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Taylor has long brown hair, she is about 5 foot 3 and weighs 93 pounds. She is skinny and tall. she has hazek eyes and normal sized ears.

Personality: She is a very smart and funny person. she can handle situations camly and responsible. she dosent get mad easily. and she likes little kids. and she is very joyful. and always positive.

Fatal Flaw: She is ADHD and is a little to gulibal (easily tricked) she acts like a little kid sometimes. and she is a little OCD.

Talents: She is smart and can prank people like a hermes kid. she gives great advise and has very good aim.

Weapons: She has a bow and arrow that she hand made and she has the sun

Year-Round or Summer: Depends on the year

Other: She is jewish and is Hetiro sexual. She can be very childish some days and very adult like others. She also has a small bladder disorder so she might have accsidents once in a while and she can speak fluid English and Hebrew

........................................................................................................................................................

Name: Johnathon Teal.

Birthday: July 15th

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Family: Jacob (dad) Spot (his K9)

Years in Camp: 2 weeks.

Brief History: Johnathon was born on july 15th 1993 He grew up with his dad but his mom left him when he was 2. He was born in michigan but he moved to New york later to join the marines. When he turned 18 he was deployed to Baghdad, Iraq. When he got back a month later his mom visited him and told him he is a demigod and sent him to camp half blood.

Physical Appearance: He is 6 foot one with shaved brown hair he is skinny with a 12 pack. He has muscular body and a war hardend face. he has a small beard but it dosent show that well. He has greyish blue eyes and a normal sized nose but a little smaller than average ears. and he does have some scars from the previous deployment.

Personality: He is very nice but firm. He is strict when he needs to be and he never gives up or leaves a person behind. He uses teamwork instead of solo and he is very brave. He will die for an Allie if he has too.

Fatal Flaw: He is ADHD and he is very respectful and will do almost any thing hes told if its from an allie. He wont give up no matter what.

Pets: He has a K9 but he dosent stay with him 24/7. (his name is Spot)

Talents: He is very smart and gives the best advise. He is very perswasive and can negotiate good. He can find loopholes in almost anything and he is athletic. and can play piano. and he can speak arabic hebrew and english fluid. He can shoot some guns and ihe is almost an expert with electronics

Weapons: He has his mind a dagger and a sword.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: He is a Staff Sargernt in the U.S.M.C he is a combat enginer and medic. He does stratigies for the marines and he can speak fluid hebrew arabic and german (for deployment)

.........................................................................................................................................................

Name: Timmy Gold

Birthday: december 22

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Family: John Gold (dad, dead) Kim (older sister, dead] Andromeda(adopted mother)(shes a demigod)

Years in Camp: this is his first week

Brief History: He was born on December 22nd 2007 in New York city. When he was first born his mom left them and when he was 2 he started preschool. when he was at preschool one of the other kids kicked him in the bladder area very hard causing it not to work that well. when he turned 4 his dad told him he was a demigod and sent him there a week later. when he went back to his house he discoverd his family was murderd and was sent back to camp.

Physical Appearance: He is short with short arms and legs. he is skinny with short brown hair and brown eyes. He has a short neck and a round face. he has shortish long fingers and normal nose and ears.

Personality: He is very fun and loving. He cares about anmals and wont hurt them he can be shy sometimes, He dosent like to be mean but he will be if he has to. If you make fun of him he will be very deppresed or very angry. He will let you borrow things as long as you return it or pay him back.

Fatal Flaw: He is small and cant fight that well with big people. hes ADHD and he cant use a sword well.

Talents: He can give good advise and he is smart for his age. He is very good at soccer and he can trick alot of people.

Weapons: a dagger and a small sword.

Year-Round or Summer: year round

Other: he is jewish, he is hetero sexual, He has to wear diapers cause his bladder is messed up. and he was adopted by Andromeda daughter of eris.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Name: Her name is Everest "Eve" Machei

Age/Birthday: She's 16, born on April 8th, 1994

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Family: Mary Machei

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Everest and her mother have the best relationship together. When Eve started asking for wine a lot when she was 10, her mother understood. Her mother also understood when she got drunk at 13. Eve was surprised her mother wasn't yelling at her. One day, her mother dropped her off at Camp Half-Blood and told her she was a child of Dionysus.

Physical Appearance: Eve is about 5'4" and weighs about 145 pounds. She has straight blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. There's a bit of brown in her hair; it's her root color. She dyed her hair when she was 14. She has fair skin with barely any blemishes. She has light green eyes which are round and big.

Personality: Everest is a really nice person. She hates to be mean or unsightly to someone, but will if necessary. She loves little kids and used to babysit a lot. She doesn't get as drunk as other Dionysus kids, but will get a little buzzed. Not tipsy. She's a responsible drinker.

Fatal Flaw: She doesn't like change. If someone tries to change something, she'll fight for them not to, even if it's a good idea.

Pets: None

Talents: Balancing books on her head (weird talent, I know), dancing, sword fighting

Weapons: A simple sword named Limp

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Portrayed by Kaley Cuoco. ((shes adopted))

............................................................................................................................................................

Name: Nichole Thompson

Age/Birthday: 159, december 8th

Mortal Family: none

Years in Camp: a decade

Brief History: Nichole was born on December 8th 1853. when she turned 5 she ran away and ended up at camp half blood. when she turned 10 every body forgot about her except some of her good friends. she ran away and was living on the streets untill Chaos's assasin found her and afford her immortalness if she became his partner assasin. Nichole was trained for a century and a half as an assasin. when she turned 159 she was sent back to camp untill she could return to Chaos's palace. (she likes to look and say what she was before she became immortal.)

Physical Appearance: She has long light brown hair. she has icey blue eyes with sadness and hatred in it. she is tall and skinny weighs about 95 pounds and is about 5'9. she is whiteish tan with little freckles on her arms. and she usally wears a dark black robe w/ hood. and a small mask. with pitch black shoes

Personality: She is harsh and hates some people. she has trust issues but if you respect her and get on her good side she is funny loving and will trust you with anything. but if you disrespect her you wish youd be in the underworld instead of near her.

Fatal Flaw: she gets mad easily. she is ADHD and she is a little Anti social but she is loyal.

Pets: None

Talents: she has masterd stelth and hiding. she is good with daggers swords and her powers. and she can play piano well she can also morph age and appearance

Weapons: a pouch that gives her any dagger she can think of. 2 swords across her back and some knifes in her boots with her powers too. morphing powers

Year-Round or summer: summer

Other: she got powers from chaos and his assasin. she can send photos into peoples minds. she can read emotions and she has a 6th sense. that helps her sense people or things around her.

Last edited by cool kylie on Wed May 16, 2012 11:43 am; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

It's a good start, but remember, four sentances! (:
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Yes, please take into account what Max said. Also, I would recommend trying to use proper capitalization and punctuation! Making that type of effort will make your character profile look much neater and nice. :]
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Four sentences. This is your warning.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:41 am

sorry forgot some stuff
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 pm

I don't think demigods are allowed to have guns at camp..
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Max, I think you're right
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:08 pm

No guns. You need to make complete sentences. Most of those sentences are fragments or very choppy. Please fix them.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

ok but i cant put every thing into 4 sentences cause they are questions not describe. if i can i will but if its not i cant. ok? and for the guns its just a talent.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:43 am

Any kind of weapon? How well? He won't be able to be an expert at every single weapon because hat'd make him seem kind of Gary-Su ... They need to be complete sentences, AT LEAST brief history, appearance, and personality do. Personality and appearance need some work ...
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

did it. and actualy im basing him off of me. i do actualy know how to shoot most guns. not expertly but still. and theres a picture at the top. and sorry for braking the rules and stuff its just it was the beginningish of middle school so i was very stressed and short temperd.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Nice character! But, ah, I'm not sure if his history is very practical... Maybe you could change it so that a former member of the Israeli Defense Force found him when he was 3 and then later on, trained him to be skilled with a broad range of weapons.

If you decide not to change it, I would recommend changing the ages around a little bit because the current ones aren't very realistic. I would say that his age could be 12 and when he turned 10, the IDF started training him. Then when he turned 11, he was placed in an orphanage, and he reached camp when he had just turned 12 years old.
Also, how did he reach the United States? Did the IDF send him over or did the couple that adopted him move to the U.S.?

Speaking 5 languages is pretty amazing, but not really likely for someone 6 or 12. 3 seems like a better number. I'm not sure about being able to use all types of weapons, so change that to most weapons? He's a great character though!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:03 am

i was actualy going to do that today i was just busy yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:26 am

the people who looked on the israeli orphanage site picked him and so they sent him to the U.S. and i can speak 4 languages unless piglatin counts and the IDF trains people in crav maga at age 3 and when they get older the more skillful they are.. and i changed the age.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Alright then, sorry, can you add maybe a few more flaws/weaknesses then? Around two or three? He seems a little over-powered at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

sorry i just dont know what you mean by flaw. but thaanks ill add some
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 pm

A flaw is somethings bad in someone's personality. Like for instance, I get frustrated easily, under appreciate others, etc.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 pm

ok thanks. i edited it most of it based on me others just added. hope you like can you unban me from the chat please?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Justin Solomon is Accepted! Thanks for editing so much and being so patient!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 pm

no problem thank you for accepting
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 pm

yay ty
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm

He needs 4 sentences for physical appearance. Also, I know his gun is for the army, but we just can't make exceptions like that. No guns allowed, that's the rule, so he can't have a gun that he just simply doesn't use. It shouldn't make a difference if you take the gun away, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next