Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maximillian's Creations

Go down 
+9
Banana
Dusk
maddie ☹
Dan
Boo Bunny
Colby
Zan
Scarlett O'Hara
dean
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Maximillian's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 am

Accepted
These are the accepted characters I use!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Demon on Tue May 03, 2011 7:28 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: NEW CHARACTERS - to be accepted   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 am

Jesse Webber
"...hi, i'm jesse."
Maximillian's Creations J_sig1

NAME
    Jesse turned 17 a few days ago.

GREEK DEITY PARENT
    Ἥφαιστος or Hephaestus, God of Technology, Blacksmiths, Craftsmen, Artisans, Sculptors, Metals, Metallurgy, Fire and Volcanoes.

MORTAL PARENT
    Jessie Webber - deceased.

CAMP YEARS
    1 year.

HISTORY
    Jesse is a long-lost cousin of James Leon, his mother, James's mother's sister had changed her name when she left the family. She met Hephaestus and she loved him from the first moment. She, however, didn't know that she was just being used. She got Jesse and then ignored the rest of her family. She found out what Jesse was and nearly commited suicide. She waited until he was 16 and she send him to camp before she killed herself. She left every bit of money she had earned owning successful companies all over Europe to him to keep him safe.

Jesse always stayed hidden and in the shadows at camp, no-one really ever saw him until James died. He was James's secret but when James got murdered he was there to take over, he took over the position of Cabin Leader for the Hephaestus Cabin and rose in popularity quite rapidly.

GENERAL APPEARANCE

Height. 6’1”
    Hair Color. Brown
    Eye Color. Grey
    Special Features. A small scar on his thigh where a skating blade caught him in an accident
    Appearance.

Jesse Webber is not a spectacularly gorgeous young man, nor is he ugly, he is handsome with a boy=ish cuteness. He has brown hair that he keeps on the shorter side but refuses to buzz it short. He doesn’t think much of his hair, considering it rather average in shade and style. At the same time he can’t be convinced to spend the time to do something with it to make it less average. It does annoy him in the fact that it doesn’t like to lay flat and has a tendency to look a little wild. Jes likes his eyes a little more. They can be very expressive and lend him an air of seriousness and intensity that he has found useful when dealing with adults and the press.

His intensity is also increased due to the lack of smiling he does. There isn’t much in his life that gives him reason to be happy so that combined with his expressive eyes have helped him hold off older board members and some of the press. Thankfully, he has been blessed with mostly clear skin and a little over the counter cream took care of the rest. Acne is one of the fastest ways to be considered a kid, and that is something Jesse cannot afford. He tends to be more on the pale side than the tan side, since he spends much of his time indoors in his art studio or in the indoor skating rink.

Jes, being a skater, is on the thinner side. He is all muscle, but since his sport of choice doesn’t require him to be bulked up, he keeps himself thin. Being lighter is an asset to him since it allows him to reach greater heights in his jumps. It also doesn’t help that in the last few years he has developed some not so healthy eating patterns. He hasn’t been eating enough but still working his body as hard if not harder than he was before. He probably should weigh a little more than he does, but he considers it a more minor problem to deal with than the other things in his life, so it goes on a back burner.

The youngest Webber isn’t really that obsessed with clothes when he doesn’t have to be. He keeps an eye on what he’s wearing when he goes out in public, but he isn’t one of those people who has to have the best designer name brands. When he’s at home or around the dorm, he’ll be in a pair of jeans and a comfortable shirt. If he’s just been in his art studio, there might be bits of clay that have gotten stuck on his shirt. Jesse can wear suites and other more formal attire when required. He does know his station and can act it and is comfortable in it. Still, he isn’t one to flaunt it in his dress unless he has to.

PERSONALITY

Likes.
    . Clay
    . Carving Stone
    . Painting
    . Being out on the ice
    . Strawberries
    . Ice Cream
    . Being Messy
    . Being treated like an adult
    . Someone taking care of him

Dislikes.
    . Getting drunk or high
    . Anything mint
    . Being told he can’t do something
    . Board meetings
    . The Press
    . Someone nosing into his private live
    . Being alone
    . Being treated like a kid

Fears.
    . Being abandoned
    . Always being stuck in a world where he feels like he’s drowning
    . Not finding someone to have a relationship with

Strengths.
    . Self reliant
    . Quick on his feet
    . Physically strong from skating
    . Can hide his true emotions
    . Loyal to his family and friends who have earned it

Weaknesses.
    . Can hide his true emotions
    . Doesn’t trust easily
    . Can be reckless in his skating
    . Is afraid often, though he never shows it
    . Will do almost anything for his brother

Personality.
    Jesse Webber is one of those people who has been hurt so badly or so often that he doesn’t really show who he is or was to anyone any more. When he was younger, before the darkness consumed his life, he was carefree and innocent. He had his loving family and his adored older brother and life was good. He laughed a lot and told jokes and skated because it was fun and he liked it. These days, it’s rare to hear Jes laugh, a true laugh of delight or enjoyment. The best that can be hoped for is a smile and maybe a chuckle if it’s really amusing. There’s not a lot he finds funny or takes pleasure in. He does remember his manners and doesn’t greet people with a cold shoulder or a rude attitude.

He has learned the hard way that the press could always be watching and there really isn’t such a thing as a private moment unless he is in his own house with all the doors locked and the curtains closed. That being said, he does keep most everyone at arm’s length. James was really the only person who can see beyond the outer persona, but after everything that has happened between them, not even big brother has the ability to experience the true inner world of Jesse. At one point, James did have that right, but between their parents deaths and James's subsequent life wrecking course of life, he has lost that deep level of trust with his brother. James hasn’t been back around and involved in his life enough yet for Jes to believe that he’s going to stay around. It hurt too much when he was abandoned by his brother the first time. He can’t risk it again.

Jesse is a bottler. It is a learned habit these days. James fell apart, so this Webber had to hold it all together. He has learned to rely only on himself and now isn’t sure how to accept help or support if it were to be offered to him. His first reaction is to always state that he is fine and can handle it, even if he can’t. Admitting to weakness is something he can’t afford to do. He also hides away his inner turmoil out of fear. Jesse lost everything when his parents died and now all he had left was James. His greatest fear is to be left alone for good, so he doesn’t want to do anything that might drive James away, including being too needy.

The younger Webber is also quiet by nature. He can talk to people but would rather sit back and observe before getting involved and taking action. As an artist, he likes to take in his subjects or the world around him and filter that information though his creativity to come up with something to put to clay. His artist’s heart is very passionate and when it pushes past his quiet exterior the explosion is quite spectacular to behold. In conjunction to that, Jesse does have a temper. It doesn’t flare too often, but it’s not pleasant when it goes off. His other passion is ice skating. He does find it more than a little ironic that an ice skater is living in California. He is mostly a solo skater, though he can partner if needed. When Jesse first started skating, he was very careful and didn’t try too many risky things. Since his parents’ death and the trouble with James, Jes is much more reckless. He is always pushing himself to new limits, trying more dangerous tricks. Now that they are out in Hart, he has toned that down a little, but is still more wild than he used to be.

Despite everything that has happened to him, Jesse is still quite innocent in some arenas. He is world-wise in terms of the press and backstabbing in the business world and not to trust people to easily, but beyond that he hasn’t really grown up. He’s never had a romantic relationship. There was never time with everything else he had going on. Jes doesn’t do drugs or drink...well, he doesn’t drink much. There have been a few times when he had a bit to drink to try to chase away the nightmares, but beyond those few beers, he has never even tried alcohol. If someone were to take the time to get past his first outer layers of distrust, the younger Webber is very vulnerable to being hurt or used.

WEAPONS

Jesse has a few weapons he got from James. A sword and some daggers, even though Jesse is a son of the Lord of Technology there is one thing he cannot do, it's make weapons.

DEMIGOD ABILITIES

Jesse’s powers are brand new. They trigger at random moments, usually under times of strong emotion and worry. It is very unnerving for him to experience this sudden knowledge and especially the emotions of the one he seeks. He has no way to turn off his power yet. When he feels a strong emotion his pulse quickens and he needs to draw. He makes amazing paintings, drawings everything. They are all gorgeous.

PETS

Last edited by Demon on Mon May 02, 2011 9:03 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 am

Relationships
Which of my charries are dating or dibsed?

Dating

JACOB &
BAYLEE McCARNILLE (Kendall/Koala)

Single

SCORPIUS MACKENNA
FLANN O'KEEFFE
MALACHI LANGLAIS
JACK B. AUSTEN
DRYS

Crushes

Dibsed

JACOB 'JAKE' NIGHT by Koala
SCORPIUS MACKENNA by Bunny
JACK B. AUSTEN by Zan

Key

i t a l i c means past character/inactive
(name here) means the name of the owner of the character.
by ... means whoever dibsed the guy was approved by me.
Name the said 'crushee', the one my character fancies.

Last edited by Demon on Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 am

Updates

These are all my updates!

Last edited by Maximilian on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 am

cool charries
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 am

Thank god I'd finished LOL
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:39 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

NEW CHARACTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 am

Woah, Dean OwO

*googles at your new character*

Too awesome for my eyes.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 am

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:57 am

-clap clap clap- Nice. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm swapping Max for Stark :D
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Scorpius Mackenna added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Omg, it's like, Zac Efron. LIKE, OMG, ZAC I LOVE YOU. LIKE, MARRY ME. *teenage girl squeal*

xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Cool... Maybe I should Rolplay him and Colby for Friends. Maybe he can have a hopless crush on her. It be funny if one of Your charre were somewhat human.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Maybe XD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm

He's hot, I dib him. :] Accepted
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:50 am

Dakota Demonheart added.
Replacing; Rosemarie 'Rose' Jean
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 am

HOLY SNOT. ACCEPTED. And uh...Zan's boyfriend is hot. xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:16 pm

Katy Mackenna added.

Replacing Emma Reed
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Wow. Lots of details and effort you put into it as always. :D Accepted.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm

YEAH :D
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 am

Photo Gallery finished!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm

WHERE DO YOU GET THESE EPIC PICS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximillian's Creations   Maximillian's Creations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximillian's Creations
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next