Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)

Go down 
+7
Skye
selene
DollFaceღ
jessica
Crispy Bacon
Max♥
Justin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

yay ty
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 am

Timmy Gold is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:47 am

thank you Bacon :)
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Terribly sorry, Chaos children are currently being discussed by the staff. For now, having children of Chaos is a little uncertain.

Also, gods generally do not contact demigods and are even more unlikely to give them immortality as well as train them and make them their personal assassins.
It would be fine if you changed her god parent, history and removed a power or two of hers.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:54 pm

How does that Apollo/Chaos parentage thing work out exactly? Elaborate on that. When you have a character like this with a lot of stuff going on in their past, you need to explain a bunch of things like how they got to a certain place, what happened, why, and etc. But, you didn't explain those things. There's quite a few holes in this character.

But one of my main questions is, is she still immortal?

Also, her ages don't line up. In 1853, she was born. In 1858, at the age of 5, she runs away to camp. In 1863, five years later, she leaves camp. Then she becomes immortal for a century, which leaves us at 1963, but you say she then turns 13. What? That's totally confusing. She wouldn't be thirteen, technically she'd be over a hundred years old. More like a hundred and ten. But, then she goes back to camp and right now, it's 2012. She'd be really old, okay? Her history just doesn't line up.

And, why would Chaos have an assasin? He's a promordial god.
Quote :
"Chaos (Greek χάος khaos) refers to the formless or void state preceding the creation of the universe or cosmos in the Greek creation myths, more specifically the initial "gap" created by the original separation of heaven and earth."

That's the research I did. So, Chaos's children were Nyx and bunch of other primordial gods and goddesses so any of his children would really just be the equivalent of, like, titans.

I honestly think you just need to redo this character and think it through more.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:59 pm

"I dont know, I can fix it though, but I got it from a story. does that part really matter?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:29 pm

It kind of all matters, your character doesn't make sense, Kylie.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:38 am

xD I know that, ill work on it now. then can you look at it?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey, Just wanted to point something out- Justin can't drink. It's possible for him to drink a beer or two, (Legally) but someone that age would definitely not drink (plus I don't think that drinking is allowed at camp). Also, in his brief history, he doesn't have to go home to his parents. The camp is magical. They would never find him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:12 am

ok I understand that, I made that when I first joined, il fix it later. if I remeber
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Sounds good. Just wanted to point that out.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:34 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 am

Chaos does not have assasins. I'm jut saying. Chaos is just an it. I don't even get how we allow his 'kids'. Please change that part.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 am

aww, I got the idea from a story but ok, what do I put? I want something to do wit chaos, can I make her a soldier of him or something?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Just make her a hunter of Artemis. Or make her a normal camper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)   Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin's Characters (one needs to be accepted)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2