Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Double Date! Yay! [Sam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Double Date! Yay! [Sam] Empty
PostSubject: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Jannessa Evans | Daughter of Selene

I stood outside of camp, waiting. Nathan said he wanted to go on a date, but wouldn't tell me anything about it. I hoped it would be someplace fun. Knowing Nathan it would be. I laughed to myself as I though about what was going to happen later tonight.

Annaleigh Olivers | Daughter of Eirene

Standing outside camp I waited for Turriant with eager eyes. I had just seen him, but I loved him. We were going on a double date with some other friends, fun. The girl who I was waiting with seemed to be, not very social. But, then again, I used to be uiet too. but she had a hardness to her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Nathan Daniels.

"Ani is crazy?" I asked as I walked with Turriant to my car. "Man she attacked me the first time," Turriant replied. "Hm... she doesn't seem like the crazy type," I said as we neared the girls. "She hides behind that polite and happy exterior, but when she's around me it's a totally diffrent personality. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she attacked me in the bathroom of the movie theater tonight,"

Turriant Winters.

"So we're gonna hit a bar first," I said to the group. "Hehe... I don't drink," I heard Nathan say. Nathan was one of my oldest friends, but he was such a party pooper sometimes. "Just for saying that I'm buying you shots," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Jannessa Evans

I watched as the guys drew nearer to us. I couldn't help but feel as my heart fluttered as I saw Nathan. He was the one person who could make me feel something after those years of being by myself. Running a hand trew my hair, I smiled at Nathan when I heard him mutter that he didn't drink. Last thing i needed was im turning into some jerk. I loved him the way he was.

Annaleigh Olivers

Standing next to Jane I also watched the boys come closer. I self conciously ran a hand through my hair, tying to make it look nice. I needed to look my best. smoothign down my shirt i turned to Jane. We had actually just met recently. "Are you ready to have a fun night?" I asked her, in my small reserved voice. I laughed in my mind, Thinking about how Turriant brought out the animal in me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Nathan Daniels.

I opened the door for the ladies... and Turriant. I waited for the ladies to get in, and when they did Turriant and I hopped in ourselves. I sat in the back with the ladies, and Turriant drove.
"Go on. Drive us, we are in need of a chauffeur," I smirked.

Turriant Winters.

"Ha ha. Laugh it up Nathan. Man sometimes I wish the old you would come back," I smiled. "But if that were to happen I would have seen you the next morning in bed with Ani. I remember your old self, what a ladies man," I drove off, and made way to one of my favorite bars.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Janessa:
"I bet it will be," I said to Annaleigh as we got into the car. I Laced my fingers with Nathan's and listed to what Turriant was saying. But, he was probably joking. So I just let myself relax, watching everything that went by.

Annaleigh:
Getting into the car I tried as best as I could not to move too much. I didn't need to be falling into nathan's Lap. I only sat in Turriant's Lap. I stared straight ahead, wishing I could be with Turriant, anywhere but here. He was so close, yet so far away.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Nathan Daniels.

"Man, my girlfriend is right here, you don't need to be announcing who I used to be," I said. As much as it sounded impossible that was who I used to be. As TUrriant stopped I let the girls get out before looking at where we were.
"Come on Turriant. I. Don't. Drink,"

Turriant Winters.

"Oh my god, if real Nathan heard you now he would be puking. Lighten up. Take some shots," I rolled my eyes and laced my fingers with Ani's. We walked into the bar and I noticed everyone dancing.
"Oh yeah I forgot to meantion, this is a club," I said sarcastically before jumping into the dancing crowd.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am

Janessa:

I stopped before going into the club. I could tell Nathan Wasn't comfortable. Plus Turriant was being rude. I didn't understant how Annaleigh could stand him. "Do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked him, not wanting him to feel like he had to go in. but secretly I wanted to go in and get lost in the craziness.

Annaleigh:

I danced with Turriant in the Club, even though I was WAY underdressed. We danced for a few minutes, then i pulled Turriant close. I screamed in his ear to be heard over the music, "Turriant! I am so underdressed!" I continued dancing, but Wished I could blen in a little more. Last thing I needed was for people to be staring at me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 am

Nathan Daniels.

I felt Jane's finger push my seal off. Oh shizz...

Nathan Daniel's True Form.

Ah... it feels so good to be myself again. I smirked at Jane, my red eyes glowing before jumping into the crowd. I started dancing and after a while, I saw a crowd gather around me.

Turriant Withers.

"Then you should go change," I smirked. Then I noticed everyone crowding around a dancer. I got to the front of the crowd to nitce... oh my god it's the real Nathan.
"When did you show?" I screamed at him as I saw him doing some spinny move on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 am

Janessa:

I watched in horror as I accedently brushed off nathan's necklace. I could only grasp the knowledge of what I realeased. but.. no deaths? no fights? No..He was dancing.. and drawing a crowd. I pushed up to the front So I could watch him, His seal in my hand.

Annaleigh:

As Turriant went off to check out what the crowd was doing, I went to the bathroom to change. Luckily there was a dress shop next door thank the gods. I threw on the dress and a few other details and I came out of the bathroom only 10 minutes later in my new outfit. I looked for Turriant and the crowd, and walked back over to where they were.

http://www.polyvore.com/annaleigh_take_two/set?id=36039449

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

Nathan's True Form.

After dancing for a bit, I grabbed the seal from Jane's hand and saw a very hot woman. I think it was Ani but I don't know. I walked up to her and full on made out with her.

Turriant Winters.

I was at the bar when I turned around to see Nathan pressing Ani up against hr wall. WOAH! I tried to get to them but the crowd was too thick. GAH!
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 am

Annaleigh:

I was completely taken off guard by Nathan. What the heck was he doing? I tried to push him off, But If I pushed too Hard I would fall due to the small heels I was wearing. I wondered if Janessa saw? I hoped she wouldn't get mad at me. This was NOT my fault.

Janessa:

I watched as Nathan Pushed Ani up against the wall. And she didn't even try to resist. I swore I could feel my heart brake. What did she have that I didn't? I saw Turriant trying to get to them with no lluck. I decided to go over and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Nathan Daniel's True Form.

My hand accidentally crazed my seal holder... oh shizz.

Nathan Daniels.

"Oh god, what did I do?" I could taste Ani in my mouth. EW! I walked away. I felt someone push into me. I almost fell over. I turned around to see a whole posse of drunken guys trying to pick a fight with me. I snickered. I saw a fist coming my way before dodging it and elbowing the guy in the face. Before long I was taking on every guy in the bar except Turriant. Eventually they allrestrained me, but my true form flickered to life as I pushes them all off, making them fly into the walls and into the bars. I stood over several unconscious bodies.
"Psh... wasn't even that hard,"

Turriant Winters.

I walked over to Ani. "What was that? You didn't even push him away,"

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:18 am

Annaleigh Olivers:

"Turriant, it wasn't me! I tried to push him away, but he was so strong, And My heels wen't that steady either!" I grabbed his arm and looked into his eyes, Hoping he could see how sorry I was.

Janessa Evans

I barely managed not so scream my head off when Nathan Kissed Ani, and when he got into the fight. Nathan Never fights! I ran over to Where he was walking as fast as i could in my heels. "Nathan!" I grabbed his arm so he would stop. "What are you doing? What was that and Why did you kiss Ani?" I couldn't help it as my voice rose. I was mad and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:26 am

Nathan Daniels.

"Guy picked a fight. I just went Chuck Norris. And thats my true self I have no control over him," I said and kissed her. Man I felt good. I felt like all those bullies who used to push me around and the ones that push me around now at camp can all eat me. I pulled away and gave a nice smirk.

Turriant Winters.

"You know what... I don't care let's just go to a movie,"
I smiled and laced my hand with hers.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 am

Janessa:

I couldn't help it as he kissed me. I let myself be engulfed by the kiss. I loved him so much, I guess I could forgive him this one time. but, frowned as he pulled away. I wanted more.

Annaleigh:

Smiling i leaned in for a kiss. Maybe during the movie we could sneak out and...woah. Focus on the present... but I just loved Turriant so much! I tugged down on my dress. It was riding up a little bit, but I bet that was what guys liked.

Last edited by Max♥ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:22 am

Nathan Daniels.

I smirked as I flicked up my hood and walked out the bar with Turriant. We highfived each other. We were the ultimate bamfs. After we all got into the car I drove to the nearest movie theater, bought tickets, and eventually we sat down at the theater, on completely different sections so it wouldn't be awkward. Turriant was a floor below me and I looked at the screen. It was huge.

Turriant Winters.

As the movie started I pecked Ani on the cheek. Doo do dooo doo. Thge movie bored me so I put in my earphones and started to listen to some music. The music made the movie so much more interesting, even though it was a romantic comedy.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Janessa Evans.

I followed Nathan until we got into the movie theater. When we got there I sat down next to Nathan and looked around. We had chosen the spots farthest away from Ani and Turriant. Which I guess was a good thing. Didn't need Nathan jumping all over Ani again...

Annaleigh Olivers

Usually when Turriant kissed me, it sparked a different reaction. but I didn't do this much. I was still thinking about Nathan. And If janessa was mad at me. I was suprised that Turriant wasn't more mad at me. It wasn't my fault so, whatever. Watchign the movie, I leaned my head on turriant shoulder. Might as well try and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Date! Yay! [Sam]   Double Date! Yay! [Sam] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Date! Yay! [Sam]
Page 1 of 1