Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not stealing berries {OPEN}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smiled as Daisy gave him a kiss on the cheek too. As she just simply made more strawberries grow, he smiled more. He always seemed so surprised sometimes at what she could do. "You're demigod abilities always seem to impress me," he said standing next to her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and made the plant grow up to her so she could get a berry. Then she shrunk it back down. "Gee thanks." Daisy said with a smile.She took pride in her abilities.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 am

K a l e || R e e s e

"You're welcome," he said. Kale chuckled slightly, seeing Daisy taking pride in her powers. It's a lot like him whenever he makes a good prank on people. Suddenly, he heard a familiar click of a trap, nearby. "Daisy, duck!" he warned. Next thing he new, water balloons started flying through the air towards Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:48 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled. Her smile faded when she heard Kale yelled 'duck'. She couldn't moved fast enough and was soon soaking wet. "AH!" Daisy screamed as the cold water hit her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:05 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale was quickly next to Daisy. "Sorry ahoy that. That was probably my brother's work," he apologized. Kale took out a small face towel from his pocket and handed it to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy grabbed the hand towel and wiped off her face. "Your brother? What's his name again?" she asked handing the towel back to Kale. Daisy frowned, she was soaked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

"Cole is my brother," Kale said smiling at Daisy. He pushed the towel back to Daisy. "And keep it, you need it more than me right now." Kale walked over behind a bush and took out a back pack. Hermes Campers had some everywhere in Camp. "Here's a t-shirt. It mitt be big but it's better than being wet."Kale handed her a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and took the shirt. She slipped her shirt, good thing she had a tank top under it. Then she put the shirt on, it was big, but not wet! "Thanks." she said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smiled. Although the shirt was a little big for her, she looked great in it. "Anytime. You know us Hermes kids always have anything you need," he said. Kale zipped up the back pack and put it back where he found it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm

~I keep using the wrong color!D8~
DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled brightly. "Yeah I know." she said with a smile. Daisy looked up, the sun was setting. "Hey Kale what does this remind you of?" she asked with a smile. Daisy was talking about their first date.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale looked at the sky. The sun setting made the sky a red-orange color. Smiling, he walked over to Daisy and put an arm around her waist. "Our date?" he asked, remembering that night. Boy that fury sure came out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled. "That's what I thought too." she said. The date hadn't started out bad, but that fury, eh. "I did like that, I told you that right?" she asked turning her green eyes to Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale laughed slightly. "Yeah, you did," he said to her. "It was fun, even when you killed that fury." Kale laughed again, remembering how she fainted afterwards.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled, remembering her fainting. "Yeah my favorite part was when I fainted." she said jokingly. Daisy leaned on Kale, loving every moment. She smiled and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale hugged Daisy. "You know, that was pretty much my favorite part too," he said laughing slightly. Next thing he knew, a sly grin was on his face. "But there was something I've been meaning to do then, but then never got the chance to do it. . ."

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34906321

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm

http://www.polyvore.com/daisy/set?id=36109668
DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and looked up at Kale. "And what might that be?" she asked. Her face glowed with happiness. Daisy was wearing the same expression as Kale.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:12 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smiled and leaned closer to Daisy so that their faces were only inches apart. "This," he said simply. After saying that, Kale leaned in even closer, kissing Daisy lightly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled, before kissing Kale back. She felt the same sparks she did as their first kiss. The first kiss is supposed to be the best, but Daisy had to say this was really close to beating it.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale wrapped both his arms around Daisy's waist, hugging her tightly. Fireworks went off in his head, and he could've sworn that he heard them. For Kale, being there with Daisy was the best thing in the universe.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 am

[center]DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and wrapped her arms around Kale's neck. She had to stand on her tippy-toes to do that. Kale was taller than her by a few inches. Daisy loved this.
[center]
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 am

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale leaned forward deepening the kiss even more. He broke away for a second to catch his breath, but soon continued to kiss Daisy. Nothing at all could ruin this moment between them. Kale thought was on Cloud 9.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy changed her mind, this kiss was way better than the first one. WAY better. She stopped to catch her breath. Daisy's face was so red, but she knew Kale liked that. He only told her everyother day.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 am

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smirked when he saw Daisy's red face. He leaned his forehead on hers. After a minute of silence, he looked Daisy straight in the eyes and said quietly, "Daisy, I've known this for some time now, but I've never got the chance to tell you. But I've been wanting to tell you. . . Daisy, I love you."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 am

~AWW xDxD~
DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy's heart melted. "Kale.... I love you too." she whispered back. Daisy was so happy, so in love. She didn't know what else to say, she was speechless.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale almost jumped for joy when Daisy said she loved him back. He smiled warmly at her as he hugged her tightly. "You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that," he said. Kale gave Daisy a light peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not stealing berries {OPEN}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next