Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mad candy stealing skillssss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Mad candy stealing skillssss Empty
PostSubject: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 am

I burst into the cabin, ignoring the people giving me weird looks. I raced through the living room and over to the bunk-bed, reaching under it, looking around for food. I grabbed a sack, and set it on the bed, rummaging through it before the girl got here.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:06 am

Essie stepped from behind him snatching the bag. "No. Food. Until. You. Ask." she said, raising an eyebrow and looking at him. "This isn't even my bed." she said, she put the sack under the bed again and went over to her bunk and grabbed her bag. "here's mine." she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 am

I stared at the bag for a second. I slowly stood up, and dusted my self off. Then I looked at her like I was about to ask her a serious question. I cleared my throat like a business man. "How many people have food under their bunk??" he asked.

Last edited by Uryuu on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 am

(no cussing)

Essie looked around, "A lot." she answered simply.She shrugged as she threw him a coke and settled n the top bunk of her bed. "This is mostly what I eat. I don't bother going to meals." she said, looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 am

(sowwy)

I caught the coke and sat opposite her. "Why not? The food is amazing," I said, popping open the coke and taking a sip. "I mean, the food is great, and the cup refills itself. That's boss," I said, taking another drink. I looked around the room, noticing I had never hung out like this before. I seriously need a girlfriend, I thought, or at least someone close to that wasn't actually a sibling of mine. I looked toward the Aphrodite and Athena cabin.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:42 am

Essie rolled her eyes and said, "I don't socialize much." she shrugged andchugged down a can of coke. Caffine never made her awake lke it did to other people. She grabbed some chips out of a large bag. "Besides, you have assigned tables. Plus Mr. D chooses most the time and his food's disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:45 am

I shrugged. "I don't socialize much," I said. Unfortunately, I added silently. I chugged down the last of my coke, then layed down and took a quick nap before afternoon archery practice then dinner.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 am

Essie rolled her eyes at Leroy while she picked up their mess. Almost everyone else in the cabin was gone. She sighed, she had night training left and that was all for the day. She laid down on the empty bottom bunk and fell asleep. She needed energy for training.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

After a while, I woke up, and golden sunlight streamed into the cabin, illuminating it beautifully. It was like liquid light. I stretched, and got out of bed quietly, glancing over to Essie, who was sleeping. I quietly grabbed my bow, not wanting to be late for afternoon practice. I slipped out the door, and trotted off toward the arena, wondering if Essie would know to follow when she woke.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Essie stirred slightly as she woke up from her happily dreamless sleep. She glanced at the sun and cursed to herself. She had to go to the arena...now. "Gods." she said as she saw the last bit of Leroy's head leaving the cabin. She speed walked up to him. "Hey, kiddo." she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:33 pm

( you can go to the arena. there is a room called afternoon archery training or something )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad candy stealing skillssss   Mad candy stealing skillssss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad candy stealing skillssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: