Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Brendon saw the camp store. They needed honey, rope or wire, and shaving or whipped cream. "Okay. Now, Damon, you create a diversion while me and Willow steal the suff." he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 pm

I grinned. This was gonna be great! Seth is going to get what he paid for. My very first prank on Seth. I just hoped everything worked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 pm

~im gonna wait for piano's reply.~
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 pm

OCC: sorry i was out so i didnt know the topic changed

"Got it. wat what do i do" i asked. "punch the guy in the face or what?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Just distract them," I said. Boys, always has to do with violence. "Or I can freeze them?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 pm

"No and no. Once we were done with it he'd tell somebody. Just go and talk to him. Try to get him as far away as possible." Brendon answered. Freezing? Punching? They might as well write, 'We're stealing stuff!' on their forheads.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 pm

I felt my ears turn red. "Oh yeah, not my best idea. Just go talk to them or something. Lure them away," I said. I brushed a piece of my black hair behind my air.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 am

DAMON

"alright here goes nothing" i said. i walked over to the guy at the counter and muttered something unimportant. looking up i noticed he was frowning at me. "WAT do i smell weird" i snapped at him. i guess its the fact i look lke my grandfather and not my father.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Brendon stiffled back a laugh. He turned to Willow. "Okay. Let's hope that he gets him away from there."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 pm

I covered my mouth to prevent myself to laugh. I rubbed my hands together. "Alright let's do this!" I whispered. I guestured to Brendon to follow me.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Damon got the guy away from store quickly. Brendon hoped that he wouldn't come back quickly. He and Willow entered the store. He grabbed a thing of wire and about 5 jars of honey and some whipped cream. Willow seemed to be doing the same. They ran back to the rock that they were hiding behind. Brendon through a stick a Damon. It hit him in the shin.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

A sharp pain in my shin made me look up. i noticed the top of willow's head and started to walk over to the apollo's cabin. i made a jesture fo0r them to follow. 'come on guys lets do this' i though
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 pm

We walked to the Apollo Cabin. Seth was the only one in here and was fast alseep on his bunk. "He's the only one in the cabin," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 am

" best do it when he's sleeping. i said softly.'Maybe this isnt the best idea. i thought 'Ive seen him fight.'
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 am

I nodded. "Alright, let's do this." I grabbed a can of whipp cream. I slipped into the cabin carefully. Seth snored and moved a little, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}   Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing Suff for a Prank {piano and greek}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: