Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  Empty
PostSubject: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I picked the lock to the camp store, I had 5 mins. to steal it and cover my tracks. I was at the camp store to steal some toothpaste since one of my siblings stole my last tube of toothpaste. I navigated the store and avoided the cameras. "Found it." I said. I smirked in triumph. I stuffed 2 tubes of toothpaste, a toothbrush just in case my siblings steal that too or use my toothbrush to scrub the toilet or something, and a can of sprite and checked for any possible evidence left behind, locked the door and started to head back to the Hermes cabin. It was around 11:30, I hope I wont get caught again. Last time the punishment was a whole month doing the dishes for the whole camp.

Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Theos couldn't sleep so instead of that, he thought he would risk getting caught just for a bit of excitement and fun, so Theos left the Athena cabin and on his way out had bumped into a younger girl that was drinking a can of soft drink. 'Interesting...' he thought to himself as his eyes narrowed and he examined her more closely... 'Where on Earth did she get that Can from?' Theos had wondered and figured it would be easier to just ask her... "Where'd you steal that from? Theos asked cheekily, adding a little bit of laugh at the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 pm

~Don't powerplay! XD~

"I'm a Hermes kid. Where do you think I got it from? Mr.D?" I said. I chucked at the thought. The boy looked older than me, around 6 feet. He had blonde hair and grey eyes. Athena kid. If he's like some of his siblings, then I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

~Where was the power play? :| ~

Theos laughed at the young girl's answer as she put across a very good point. "Haha, y'never know" Theos replied, chuckling once more at his answer. So she was a Hermes kid, huh? Interesting. "Think you could get me one someday? Theos had asked in both a joking, but also a serious manner.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm

~technically, I wasn't drinking the pop when I walked out. Neither did I write on planning to. XP~

I dug in my bag to find two cans Crush and Sprite. I took then out. "Well, someday is now. Crush or Sprite?" I asked. Personally, I like Sprite more, but Crush was still good and it's better to have a variety of soda at once. You never know when you might feel like staining one of the Aphrodite kids' designer whatevers.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm

~No, I only meant it in the fact you were holding a can... Which leads one to assume you would be drinking the can.~

Theos chuckled and was somewhat surprised at the fact the girl was actually willing to give him a can of soft drink. Realizing he had to reply quickly to the girl's question, and the fact she was now holding 3 cans of soft drink, Theos had had Sprite before, but never Crush.. And it's soft drink, so it couldn't possibly be all that bad. "The can of Crush, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 pm

~Oh. Sorry XP~

"Ahhh, the tangy orangy goodness of artificial orange juice mixed with CO2 and doubles as a weapon against the Aphrodite airheads." I said as I handed him the can of crush. I realized I haven't introduced myself yet, but then I needed to know that I could trust him. "By the way, you better not tell anyone that I stole anything or else you wont be getting any sleep anytime soon." I threatened and added chuckled. But I was still dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Theos took the can and said his thanks, though his head cocked to the left slightly at her words.. He couldn't tell if she was serious or not, but nonetheless, what was he going to tell them? He saw the girl steal something that he later drank? He'd also get in trouble... And that wasn't something he wanted. "Who stole something? Theos replied with a wink as he opened the can of soft drink and lowered the scarf around his face, which was a rare sight, so he could drink the can of crush. The cool soft drink cooled down his body and the magnificent taste lingered in his throat and mouth, a taste he had long missed; the amazing taste didn't last much longer, but Theos was happy. "Thank you, I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:23 pm

"Anytime. I'm Korina by the way." I held my hand out. I wasn't sure about this guy, but its the middle of the night, if he tells on me, then he'll get in trouble. You don't have to be a brainiac to know that.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Theos reached his hand out and shook hers, not wanting to be rude he quickly spoke. "Theos, Son of Athena." Theos smiled then quickly lifted his scarf back over his face, it wasn't known why he did this, it was just something he was extremely comfortable with. "Might be time to head to our cabins soon, don't want to get caught." He said softly, his eyes darting from side to side as he looked around and hoped no one would see them.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:37 pm

"I'll see you camp?" I said before I was going back to my cabin. It was 12 already. I needed to get back before any of my siblings have time to set up another prank.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Theos nod his head at her answer and waved as he turned back towards the Athena cabin and walked rather hastily, he didn't want to get caught out, and he knew that if any of his siblings saw him - He could have quite a few questions to answer for.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 pm

I walked into the cabin. The most of the people were sleeping. Except for the stolls. They were smirking. Way to give it away. I sighed. I changed and washed up and climbed up on my bunk and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)    Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing From the Camp Store (Private to Ares)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: