Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not stealing berries {OPEN}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Not stealing berries {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy gripped a ripe strawberry and gave it a tug. The berry feel into her basket with nothing more than an thud. Daisy moved on to another plant and did the same. She got stuck with this job, she could be doing something else, but no. This. Daisy spotted another person in the fileds... eating the berries. She reconized the girl. "Dani? Stealing berries again?" she asked with a smile.

DANI~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani looked up at her Demeter friend. "Hi Daisy, no..." she replied looking at her red fingers. "Maybe! Have a seat!" Dani ordered moving over. Daisy sat down and began eating the berries in her basket.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale walked around the fields, wondering if he could possibly spot Daisy here. Suddenly, he heard a rather familiar voice. Kale smiled, walking towards the voices. Finally reaching them, he found Daisy along with a girl he recognized as an Apollo Camper. "Hello, Ladies," he said coyly, looking at Daisy. "I see you're enjoying the strawberries."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy looked up and smiled. She wiped her fingers off on the grass. "Hi Kale. This is Dani my friend. Dani, Kale." Daisy said with another smile.

DANI~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani looked at Kale and smiled. "Hi." she said. Dani looked back at Daisy, she might want time alone with him. "Nice to meet you, I'll see you around." she said geting up and leaving.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:32 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smiled and waved at Dani's direction as she left. "Nice to meet you too!" he called. The Son of Hermes chuckled to himself. It seemed as if he met someone he hasn't before almost everyday here at Camp. Turning to Daisy, Kale smiled more. "Pleasure to see you again, Princess Daisy."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Demeter
"I came looking for the end of the rainbow, look what I found."
Daisy smiled and laughed. "Nice to see you too Luigi." she said with a smile. What random nicknames. "How have you been since our.... trip?" Daisy asked moving over so Kale could sit down.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale laughed at his nickname and sat down next to Daisy. "Ive been good," he answered. "No more chases to random places, thank the gods. But what about you? You've been good?" Kale looked at Daisy with his hazel green eyes, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy nodded and smiled when Kale mentioned chase to random places. "I've been good, doing... nothing." she replied. Which was true. She ate, slept and trained. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:22 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smiled. "Nothing doesn't seem like fun at all," he said jokingly. He should know, he's pretty much been doing nothing too. Unless you count a few minor pranks on his siblings here and there. Talking with Daisy was pretty much the most eventful thing he's done all day, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy nodded and smiled. "Yeah, no fun. I haven't seen you around in like..." she said breaking off. Daisy counted on her fingers, as if in deep thought. "Five whole days! I barely survived." she said.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Chuckling, Kale put his arm around Daisy's shoulders. "Of course you barely survived," he joked. "I mean, who could survive without me for more than a week?" Kale laughed a bit before continuing, "But seriously, I missed you too Daisy. I can't believe we haven't seen each other for five days straight."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and leaned into Kale. "I know." she said. Daisy closed her eyes, happy to be back with Kale for now. A little time was better than none.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale hugged Daisy tightly with one arm. Its just so nice sitting here with her. "So you wanna eat some more strawberries?" he asked after a moment of silence. "Cause I sure wanna try some."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy nodded and laughed. "Yeah sure." she said with a smile. Daisy looked into her basket which was still half filled with the berries. She set the basket in the middle of the two.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale licked his lips as he stared at the delicious-looking strawberries. "MM! Looks good!" he exclaimed picking one up. "Now let's see if it tastes good." Kale picked one up and the next thing he knows he's eating one after another.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:34 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy laughed and popped a berry into her mouth. "Huh they must be terrible!" she said with a laugh. Daisy set a strand of her strawberry blonde hair behind her head. She smiled and grabbed a handful of berries.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale laughed with some strawberry juice dripping from the corner of his lip. "They're simply awful," he joked, flipping his sandy blonde hair to the side. Seeing Daisy with a handful of berries, he asked, "I hope you're planning to eat those and not throw em."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smirked . "No silly I'm going to eat them!" she said popping them into her mouth.Daisy smiled and grabbed another handful. "I'm going to have to get some more berries after this." she said.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale smiled. "Don't worry, I'll help you," he said. After eating a few more berries, he noticed there was only one left. Kale grabbed it and put it in front of Daisy's mouth. "Open up, Princess Daisy," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and opened her mouth. It felt so good to have Kale back. Even if it had only been 5 days, staying away from him had felt like forever. Forever was too long.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale put the strawberry inside Daisy's mouth after her took off the leaves. "Well, I guess it's time to pick some more, huh?" he asked, smiling. Turning to Daisy, Kale's eyes shined showing how happy he was to be there with her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:37 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and got to her feet, "Yep." she said grabbing the basket. Daisy walked over to the plants and began to pick berries. She even ate some as she picked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:42 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale stood close to Daisy as he picked some berries and dropped them into her basket. Getting an idea, he grabbed some berries ran a few yards away from Daisy and started shooting them into the basket. Although a few missed, one got in, "Yes!" he exclaimed happily starting to walk back to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled and picked up the berries Kale missed. She washed them off and set them in the basket. Copying Kale she backed up and shot the berry. It made it into the basket with a thud. "Ha." Daisy said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:50 pm

K a l e || R e e s e

Kale laughed as he clapped. "Congratulations, Princess Daisy! For beating me at Strawberry Throwing Into The Basket, here is your prize!" With that, Kale walked over to Daisy and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy blushed and smiled. "And here's yours for uh... trying." she said kissing his cheek. Her basket was full now, or at least for now. Daisy looked back at the plants, they were with no berries. She waved her hands over them to make new berries for others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not stealing berries {OPEN}   Not stealing berries {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not stealing berries {OPEN}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: